Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Another dream EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Another dream EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Another dream EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Another dream EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Another dream EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Another dream EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Another dream EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Another dream EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Another dream EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Another dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Another dream Empty
PostSubject: Another dream   Another dream EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:39 pm

The other morning I was just waking up from another Dream or Vision of something out of the ordinary. It was a terrible blizzard and many were struggling to survive the terrible conditions, When I mean trying to survive, I mean survival in the basic sense of the word. People having to build structures out of what they could get their hands on, back to the basics. I am not sure if this is something yet to come, but feel strongly that it resembles something that Wild Dove has posted in a warning yesterday. I did not see too many survivors in this picture, but there were some banding together just trying to make it. I am not sure of what the other part of the dream was prior to my waking up, but found it odd that people were using basic survival skills for their own safety and well fair.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Another dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream   Another dream EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey thanks for the post. I was saying to myself its been one month and two days snce I saw something besides my own posts. I was about ready to private e-mail anyone I could. At least you're still here. Any ideas about what has happened to everyone else?

Your dream(s) may probably be more and more current as people with visions are going to be reminded (by their own soul/dream catcher) HOW TO SURVIVE. The helping each other part is, in my opinion, a confirmation that the message from thoth is real. The messages from the Hopi elders also are real. Am old native american (Inuit, I believe) tribal story states that "when two people 10,000 miles away have the same dream" it makes it clear "the dream is real."

In my own personal dream/vision pattern, all stem from my first one some twenty years ago. By 1999 I decided to get in my car and try to find physical evidence that the recurring dream was real. Of course I found the details to be true, as though I was being guided in my car similar to the guidence I was gtting from the 'voices'. That's how I ended up in Silver City, NM back then. (I have shared all the details in my conversations thread, so I won't go into all the details here.) HOWEVER, FINDING A WOMAN WHO WORKED FOR NASA IN SILVER CITY whom I 'sort of knew' the first timeI saw her, WHEN SHE BEGAN TELLING ME HER DREAM AND WHY SHE CHOOSE TO FOLLOW HER GUIDES WHICH LED HER TO SILVER CITY, it WAS clear that the two people from 10,000 miles away had the same dream.....veery, veery interesting. n'est ce pas?
Back to top Go down

Another dream
Page 1 of 1