Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
How do you like the new format EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
How do you like the new format EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
How do you like the new format EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
How do you like the new format EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
How do you like the new format EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
How do you like the new format EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
How do you like the new format EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
How do you like the new format EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
How do you like the new format EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

How do you like the new format

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

How do you like the new format Empty
PostSubject: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:29 am

Hey Everyone. Thought I'd change a few things. Do you like 'em? Let me know

Last edited by Wild Dove on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:09 pm

still trying to get text and background to work. This time ain't too bad. I really am exhausted, over 13 straight hours trying to make it work. Time to duck under cover for a few days. I hope someone posts. Since early week of Jan. 2010, nothing after osiris' post and replies from two and myself, one request from nicfan to delete...nothing else. What's going on? smoke Sleep gif13 fairy gif28
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 am

I Keep checking in on occasion WD. Love the new facelift....Still making daily visits to the hospital for Mom. Right now were getting hammered with storms I haven't seen in twenty years here in So. Cal, and more are on the way. Guess it's time to build that ark. I do really love the look though...By the by, would you mind restoring my admin status for me, it was stripped away during a storm a couple months ago and I've yet to get it back. It would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 am

The forum looks ok, WD. The graphics are beautiful. Some things need tweaking though.

Rob, you have things you need to make right first.
Back to top Go down
https://twohawks.forumotion.com
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Mel, when I change text color to black or white or anything in-between it isn't what I selected. Secondly preview isn't the same in small window as it is in preview forum at the top left of admin panel page/color modify. When I click reload page its the color I wanted, then text is white on reply. but background color for message text is dark gray, as it is now if I don't do anything else. If one paste's a link from other source where text is black (as in most cases) it doesn't show up of course. I am happy with my reload page look, but can you keep the work I did but change text color to black and text field to white as in ordinary standard text/posting formats-default. Keep the background changes, but get text and message body back to normal? HELP!!!HELP!! Plus, Neither my password/username or admin works for me either, 'cept I can modify graphics. Can't help Nixfan or Rob. You'll have to do that. Actually, I don't want the responsibility of banning or giving access. Its just not my idea of free posting. I do want a stndard "something to erase nasty stuff, though that is so rare here. And my delete this post works. I've done it to my own. Don't intend to delete other's posts unless I'm asked to by other members. HELP!!!, HELP!!! mucho de grassio, which I probably need right now! pop
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Well, you're going to have to stop messing with it before I can fix it, darlin'. lol
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Its all yours! Right now, 1:10 pm here in Portland, the reply page is now perfect...maybe you did it inbe-tween my tries. (I just closed down and went to bed). Got up and find it looks great, actually the way I wanted it to. Thanks in advance for "tweakin and fixin, you foxy little vixen beer smoke
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Me, after workin' so damn hard trying , trying, crying   How do you like the new format EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:51 pm

How do you like the new format 002-fr10
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Really looks cool Willy, I see you have skyped me, sorry about that, working so hard I have been falling asleep as soon after my belly is full and not getting up until 5am.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:30 am

Hello again!
What a crazy two days (daze) (and night for you, Osiris) for me. I feel better now but it still feels like shit today! angel Oh well, my fan isn’t working anymore, thank god.

So, what do you do next? Poop some more? Or pick you and your shit from off the floor first and then decide if its worth getting a new fan again.....
How do you like the new format 002-fr10
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:31 am

I like my new format now! whoopee goldbrick!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:52 am

Get a new fan, you can always poop.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:56 am

WD, I was confused by your messages, what else did you want fixed?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:18 pm

nuthin anymore, mel. Its all just the way I like it now (except quote fonts color isn't quite dark enough and when I try to change it on color page (of admin) it changes the other of the other texts (can't seem to select different fonts so the color command hits only the one text. If you can fix that, great. If not, also quite alright. I won't touch the color commands anymore...too confusing for me, too. Yeh, its all ok as far as I'm concerned. harp
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:21 pm

We need a way to figure out which posts have been read, and which haven't by each user. Is there another little icon you would like to use?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:40 pm

new reply works, text is black again, the way it should be...Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you like the new format   How do you like the new format Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you like the new format
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: