Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT Empty
PostSubject: MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT   MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:50 pm

You can’t have your own career develop and become successful without making a sincere effort to find your niche in the public arena. The friendships you make when you make the choice of putting the making of money on the back-burner instead of the front burner are genuine. They have depth!

Everything has its ups and downs. You give up one thing to have another. You can’t have both unless you are willing to be content staying in the shadow trailing behind the light, willing to be singing from the back-up chorus instead of being in the spotlight as a soloist.

We live in times where the soloists need to step out of the limelight and sing the chorus in harmony with the other singers instead of the louder refrain the soloist is given to excite the crowd. The softer the harmonies heard from the chorus line, the more you can hear the sounds of heaven coming from the voice of the tenor.

(So said Orpheus to me this morning as I heard him playing his lute in harmony with the bluebird sitting on a branch of the gum tree in front of my window this morning!)
Back to top Go down

MESSAGE FROM AN ANCIENT SPIRIT
Page 1 of 1