Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR Empty
PostSubject: MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR   MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:37 pm

I am Chief LittleBear speaking. I am here to tell you about LittleBear and TwoHawk. How we met, how we talked and how we walk together as we speak. I did lose my wife, my child and my spiritdog at the Sand Creek Massacre, spoken about with certain clarity by Red Turtle’s great Grandson, LittleWolf (Elizabeth Shakespeare’s husband Tom, author of The Sky People, though he died before the book was finished).
I met TwoHawk through my great great granddaughter Elizabeth one morning at a Plains Indian people’s artshow and tradeshow competition for all Plains Indian people. Then in a vision, Twohawk went to Wind River reservation in Wyoming o her suggestion and learned about the Arapaho and Cheyenne people’s Sand Creek Massacre, where TowHawk eventually convened with the tears of many river’s in his sack, and then poured those tears into the Arkansaw River at the point where the Sand Creek empties into it.
From that point on we became partnters and friends who share common ground now as he is typing this in. Many tears have stopped flowing, many lives saved both emotionally and spiritually, including many ancestors who have passed on. We are joyfal that a white boy came and travelled the continent restoring the faith in the people who were nearly destroyed with the tears of The River’s Daughter, the Ladyspirit you call Gaia, with him and his companion, my namesake, LittleBear.
It was said that one day a whiteman would come to Colorado one day and right the wrongs. The Arapaho, The Western Cheyenne, Cherokee, Kiowa, Comanche and Mescalero people could come back to their homeland in peace. Our descendants now know the prophecy has come to pass.
Because of TwoHawk and many others we are now in a state of rejoicing. The ritual was needed. The collection of waters from nearly every river that falls from the flanks of the Rockies to the Gulf of Mexico, to the Pacific Ocean has been effectively filling up the empty places the rivers nourished once alive, thriving with life as we Plains People envisioned. WE NEVER LEFT OUR HOMELAND! Its all in the listening.... He has done that.
When Twohawk lost his spirit animal to evil forces from the Shoshone line of dark wolves we had been working with for centuries, when he saw the need upon reading from Little Wolf’s call to respond, losing his spirit animal was so powerful in his prayers to us and to Great Spirit, we could do nothing but clap, sing cry and rejoice. The prayer, the vow, the promise to restore the truth, repair the damage, tell the true story and report back to us, on that day in May, 1999 Eagle, Hawk, Wolf and Grandmother saw his tears fall into the Mimbrero river and we immediately found him an animal, just like the one I had, and the kind he wanted after losing his Grayson. He followed our counsel immediately, and there he was, the dog you see in the picture above. Through him we, the entire Plains People First Nation, all the Cherokee, Apapaho, Crow and Kiowa people: all work, commune and enjoy each other’s prayerwork, mediation work and restoration work TOGETHER. THE TIME OF PROPHECY IS HERE, FOLKS.
All we ask of you is to be willing to trust, to listen to the land, ALL OF IT, FROM the MISSISSIPPI to the MISSOURI, THE ARKANSAW, THE YELLOWSTONE, THE CANADIAN, THE RED, THE WHITE, THE BLACK AND THE GREEN, THE RIO GRANDE, THE PECOS, THE COLORADO, THE SMITH, THE TRINITY, THE WILLAMETTE AND THE COLUMBIA, all flow to The Pacific Ocean, and of course all the way to the Atlantic through the Gulf of Mexico. Its not in the tribal names I mentioned or the river names, those are your names: we are all cousins, Mitokuye Oyansin: ITS the LAND, its the RIVERS AND STREAMS, its the CONNECTIONS between Father Sky and Mothr Earth. We ARE one with them. It is with this hope fully working that brought you to this site. It is the same intent that will incite you,inspire you to RECONNECT TO US, TO YOUR OWN ANCESTORS, YOUR OWN BEGINNINGS. You see, after physical death on Earth, we ALL are one in SPIRIT IN RETURN to live out our lives once again in the trees, the insects, the critters, and yes, in many humans, regardless of the color of their skin. ITS ALL ABOUT LISTENING, SHARING WHAT YOU’VE HEARD, getting back to work doing what we (all humans) ARE MEANT TO DO. : Take from the land what is there for the taking as a gift wisely BE THANKFUL FOR THE GIFTS, and respectfully giv back, restore or replace what was taken. ITS NOT COMPLCATED AT ALL! Now, with the nation ready to listen, we are overjoyed. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. May The Sun shine on you and yours for as long as you need them! (Which I suspect, will be forever, even after your mortal bodies are left behind.)
-end of transmission- (Chief LittleBear and the whole Native First People’s Communities and Tribes west of the Mississippi).
Back to top Go down

MESSAGE FROM CHIEF LITTLEBEAR
Page 1 of 1