Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER Empty
PostSubject: CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER   CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Being a triple Sagittarian (moon in Scorpio(fire water), rising Leo(solar fire-on cuspVirgo-earth) and my sun and mars(Aries-electric, prototype fire) conjunct in my Sun sign, White Eagle said, "Why don't you tell your people YOUR idea for the beginning of the Sagittarian cycle." (Nov. 21-Dec.20. So I feel honored to simply express myself today based on my studies AND my channeled messages from The Ancestors.

My message for the day is: There are enormous Fires raging across the land (Physical, Emotional and Mental, not to mention War(Mars) itself). In nature the electric fires of Spring (Aries) have run their gamut for this year, the dramatic showey fires of Summer (Leo) have given rise to the ABSORPTION of individual fire into a collective fire of Winter reducing down to mere embers through rain, snow and ice....

CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER Thecal11
Back to top Go down

CALMING THE SUMMER FIRES IN WINTER
Page 1 of 1