Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ Empty
PostSubject: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ   THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:33 pm

NATURAL PROWESS
ISN’T LESS THAN LOGIC OR REASON.
IN FACT, IT IS OUR ONLY HOPE.

IDEAS COMING FROM WILD PONIES
WIRY FOXY CUBS
UNLIKE THE CUBS OF THE OLD BEAR , OLD TURKEY WE CALL THE US AND RUSSIA, OR THE G-EIGHT OR CHINA,
THESE WILDLINGS CAN NOT BE WHIPPED, SLAPPED,
OR LICKED INTO COMPLIANCE.

THIS IS WHERE I HOPE TO FIND MY AUDIENCE,
AMONG THE WILDLINGS THAT TAKE TO THE WILDERNESS
TO DO WHAT THEY MUST DO.

TO LEARN THE LESSONS ALL OVER AGAIN
AS THOUGH THEY WERE THE FIRST INHABITANTS.
OF THE NEW WORLD TO COME,
THEY WILL BE THAT.

THE REST OF US WILL HAVE ALREADY COME UNRAVELLED
BY THE MAD CRUEL DISASTERS WE’VEMADE OF OURSELVES.

NO INDIGENOUS AUSSIES,
NO CHILDREN OF INDONESIA,
NO CHILDREN OF AMMNESIA-STRICKEN PARENTS
OF PAKISTAN OR THE GOOD OL’ USA,
WILL BE HARMED. SOMEONE WILL SAVE THE CHILDREN
IT HAS TO BE US IN THE FOREFRONT OR
BEAR MOTHER WILL SLAP US ONE WE WON'T EVER BE ABLE TO FORGET......

STONGER THAN ALL OF US COMBINED......
I MENTION THOSE FEW NATIONS RIGHT NOW
BECAUSE THEY’RE IN THE NEWS.

ALL NATIONS, ALL CULTURES SPOUT FUTURE-ORIENTED LITTLE SPROUTS

THE NEW FLOWERS WILL WIPE OUT THE FORMER WEEDS THAT ONCE COVERED THE GARDENS OF EDEN.

AHO!
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ   THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:05 am

Wd I see your spirit is rife with the the same energies as the rest of us. It's good to have you on our side. Not that I ever doubted it!!!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ   THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:22 am

Thanks, twohawks. Yeah, my spirit is rife (abundant/abounding with) the same energies...its also ripe! angel pun intended! I am so blessed to find humor and joy in most everything in spite of the tragic way we as a species are still behaving. My personal tragedies are ancient history and miracles to and through me have been occurring ever since, yet the fact we as a species are still crapping on each other the way we do takes its toll on me and persons like me, meaning most of you who come to this nest to express yourselves. We all need to support each other. That being said (and read) is a good example of the power of good intention thought-prayer.

How do we really know what our (spirit-minded people) expressions will and have done already? A simple thought of hope and self-empowering capability (instead of thought about self-serving), a simple gesture of kindness, just sharing a positive thought without the fanfare. Who knows how far that thought has reached. This is a case of real activism too. One CAN walk one's talk in this manner: Honor in oneself the true powers you have inside you, ones given, and one's earned by hard work you have added to the mix. Then go about your daily chores, chuckling inside how beautiful all this mess really is when you look close enough through the eyes of a child, a wise one at that, if I may say so. That is the thought I know White Eagle wanted you to know. He's doing the typing, really! I am honored to be His typist! Aho, Mitokuye Oyasin. May everyone at Twohawksnest have a beautiful week hug beer (And a grin from LittleBear)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ Img_0110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ   THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ Empty

Back to top Go down

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FROM WAMBLIISKÅ
Page 1 of 1