Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Swimming upstream EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Swimming upstream EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Swimming upstream EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Swimming upstream EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Swimming upstream EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Swimming upstream EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Swimming upstream EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Swimming upstream EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Swimming upstream EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Swimming upstream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Swimming upstream Empty
PostSubject: Swimming upstream   Swimming upstream EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:16 pm

SWIMMING UPSTREAM OR CHOOSE A NEW DIRECTION
By Dr. Barbara LaRocca

Have you noticed this period of time makes you feel like a whale swimming upstream? Have you noticed that you are smarter in some ways and seem senile in others? The symptoms include sudden energy surges that can present as anxiety attacks, strange pains in various strange parts of the body, odd symptoms, forgetting whether you locked the door, not being able to find things, and more. One minute you are assertive in new and unique ways and other times you are more tolerant, forgiving, and understanding than ever.

Are you now ready to step into your power and really use your skills, your love, and your blessings?

It is not a time to indulge in even a little bit of guilt, shame, or anxiety. All negative feelings are subject to exorcism, expulsion, extraction, and just plain ignoring. Fear is being broadcast in many parts of the United States and in some other countries. Thoughts of dying are part of this package and catastrophes are meant to haunt you into the night. Ignore, exhale, and banish these messages. Use the affirmation that guilt is not an option, shame is not an option, and anxiety is not an option. Or better yet, say, “I stand in my power, I stand in my truth, I stand with the Angels in the light, joy, hope and strength.”

Even those of you who are at the top of your game and functioning at peak performance—you too are challenged to give deeper meaning to your lives, to confirm your commitments to yourself, to your families, and to Spirit. It is necessary to believe that the highest good will be observed in everyone and everything and that all things are connected and perfect. Being consistent and able to hold that vision of perfection no matter what you are looking at, this is the quest for those doing well.

Dig your heels in, turn that tide. Instead of trying just to swim upstream, take the new road being offered: go with the sparkling, light filled flow. Enjoy the ride, it is going to lead somewhere you’ve never been before!
Dr. Barbara LaRocca has a private practice healing and counseling by phone or in person, and can be reached at BeSelfEmpowered@aol.com. She writes for Crystal Wings of Mt. Shasta, CA. Back to T of C.
Back to top Go down

Swimming upstream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming upstream   Swimming upstream EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:59 pm

"Fear is being broadcast in many parts of the United States and in some other countries. Thoughts of dying are part of this package and catastrophes are meant to haunt you into the night."

Thank you MID.....Truer words were never spoken.....I'm going to dig in my heels now....and hope they hold.....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Swimming upstream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming upstream   Swimming upstream EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Me, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swimming upstream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming upstream   Swimming upstream Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimming upstream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: