Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

MIRA!!! The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymou

MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA Empty
PostSubject: MIRA!!! The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA   MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 12:15 pm

OMG, check it out!

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/galex/20070815/

And here's a wonderful, informative thread (with some controversy and woo woo in it) at GLP, discussing this... Blue Star Kachina?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=424118&mpage=1&showdate=8/15/07&forum=1

Praise God! :cheers: ❤ 👽
Back to top Go down
Cornelia

Cornelia

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: MIRA!!! The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA   MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 5:16 pm

Holy smokes!!! Is this the same star that Scallion spoke of??

According to Gordon Michael Scallion (Notes From the Cosmos,
1987), a blue star will appear to alert the oncoming changing times of tribulation. Apparantly this "blue star" has emerged before - during great changes, including Atlantis.

I"m in such a hurry right now and I can't write more - but I will write down what he says in his book.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: MIRA!!! The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA   MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 5:35 pm

:o.

I don't hope something else will sink
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: MIRA!!! The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA   MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 6:33 pm

Liam wrote:
:o.

I don't hope something else will sink

ha ha! This is SO funny, Liam!

Um, usually when "something sinks"... something also *rises*! :cheers: 👽
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: MIRA!!! The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA   MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 6:35 pm

Cornelia wrote:
Holy smokes!!! Is this the same star that Scallion spoke of??

According to Gordon Michael Scallion (Notes From the Cosmos,
1987), a blue star will appear to alert the oncoming changing times of tribulation. Apparantly this "blue star" has emerged before - during great changes, including Atlantis.

I"m in such a hurry right now and I can't write more - but I will write down what he says in his book.

Hi, Cornelia!

Magi and I both have listened to Gordon Michael Scallion for years (on Coast2Coast radio)... but I don't remember this one, wow!

All my "gut instincts" tell me that Mira Variable ties into the 26-degree change in Earth's tilt which happened on December 4 and 6, 2006. I have a thread up under this section about this... which ties into Liam's comment that he "hopes something else doesn't sink", heh heh...

I wouldn't wanna be at sea level surrounded by water right about... um... *now*. :shock:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIRA!!! The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA   MIRA!!!  The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA Empty

Back to top Go down

MIRA!!! The Blessed new BLUE "Bizarre Star" NASA
Page 1 of 1