Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
11 years ago today EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
11 years ago today EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
11 years ago today EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
11 years ago today EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
11 years ago today EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
11 years ago today EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
11 years ago today EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
11 years ago today EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
11 years ago today EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

11 years ago today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

11 years ago today Empty
PostSubject: 11 years ago today   11 years ago today EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:22 am

I wrote this 11 years ago. Still repeat it to myself often. One might download it and put it on one's refrigerator....

11 years ago today Snapsh10
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

11 years ago today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 years ago today   11 years ago today EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Thank you, I needed to read that.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

11 years ago today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 years ago today   11 years ago today EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Thanks, Osiris. My posts lately seem to be going to old files, clicking to spot where Spirit says post this, today. Someone can use it. On that note, I was re-doing file formats from old disks and up came this (Spirit said post it today). Maybe this is for you, too...:

Upon waking, my feelings of bliss were profound: A simple dream with the words "This is it! It doesn't get better later on" was repeating itself in my head. Grandmother Spirit had said it before in many ways, like "The sun is always shining somewhere" or "The sun is always rising above someone's horizon as long as you are facing east", but this was even greater than that. I'll explain by sharing the dream. (I have been experiencing lately that "I'm still not good enough as an artist to, blah. blah, blah... I still don't have enough time/money...I'll never get all this done, blah, blah, blah syndrome again!)

In my dream I was sitting in a church. There were a lot of empty seats, the preacher was preaching, no one was listening. I saw a book a couple of pews away and reached for it, opening it spontaneously to the words "This is it." I closed the book and set it down. It was called "The Shadow Government".

Hmm, I thought, I am not interested in that book. I looked up with a smile on my face and said to a woman, (Mrs. Phillips, a second mom in real life whose three sons all had ashma and couldn't do the usual "big boys stuff" boys are supposed to do and yet she encouraged them in the arts to be OK with that...I admired her so much, for I too was that kind of "kid" in real life, one that didn't quite fit in). "That's true, Mrs Phillips , It doesn't get any better than this. This "right now", this "moment" doesn't get better later on. This moment is, divine, lovely and perfect. Its just that our attitude about "it" isn't. I woke up.

That's "it", folks! THIS "IT", THIS very moment, THIS World CREATED SO FAR, this "IT" is perfect, lovely and divine! "IT" doesn't get better later on. What is better than divine, lovely and perfect? Aho!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

11 years ago today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 years ago today   11 years ago today EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Yes Wild Dove, This is it.
We play our hand with what is delt to us. I always look to the brighter side when faced with the "This is it factor."

Too many times when I have been sick or hurt I have been reminded that no matter how bad I feel, or how hurt I am, There is always someone who has it worse off than I. We need these reality checks to remind us that we should be thankful with what we are given in life, and not dwell on the negative. I wake up each morning thankful that I woke up, then greet each day as a new beginning and another day to experiance life. Instead of feeling the I'm not good enough blah's, I have always felt that if maybe I'm not the best, at least I gave it my all and that the best it gets. I don't sweat the small things in life, and always believe there is light at the end of the tunnel on everything.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

11 years ago today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 years ago today   11 years ago today EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Osiris, This is for you in your response. (Its sure been quiet here for the last 10 days or so....). I will also past it on New Topic "A Great Beauty Awaits you (THOUGHT GARDEN):

” A Great Beauty Awaits You ”
©️2002 by TwoHawk Speaking for White Eagle

To those whose heart is open, willing to take a stand; whose eyes shine brightly glistened with tears
Whose ears hear the cry of a wounded land; whose steps never falter where others only crawl
Whose mind never sleeps
Who face the dangers of The Fall,Beauty Unknown awaits them,
Its part of Grand Mother's Plan
Unwinding, unraveling the mysteries back home, tumbling down steep canyons adjoining the dry riverbanks
Travelers of The Heart seem destined to roam.
The feet of these travelers soon become hot, calloused and sore.
One day, however, they will tread water along a different shore.
Where Islands in The Middle lead to cool inner places that open up the doors below.
Here The Spirited Mists of Avalon rise with The Heartwaters while angels peer into their faces.
They touch their brows, speaking softly of moonlight, of diamonds and lace
Soft silvery blankets spinning Wheels of Love in such Divine Inner Space.
Mothers of Great Beauty massaging their weary feet, wrapping their loins tenderly with Love, hands lovingly placed.

Beauty Caressing Beauty knowing all that they've faced.

Few have known how the love of Grand Mother Earth and Her Sacred Ground, The Ancient Lore,
Can cool our darkest fears and remove our tears.
Few have know how much Beauty Lies beneath Her celestial floor.

Then again, few have dared to travel that deep
Beneath the surface of Their Fears before!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

11 years ago today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 years ago today   11 years ago today EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:47 pm

That was just Beautiful, Thank You! 👏
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

11 years ago today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 years ago today   11 years ago today Empty

Back to top Go down

11 years ago today
Page 1 of 1