Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
New Shields EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
New Shields EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
New Shields EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
New Shields EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
New Shields EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
New Shields EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
New Shields EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
New Shields EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
New Shields EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

New Shields

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

New Shields Empty
PostSubject: New Shields   New Shields EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:18 am

NEW SHIELDS AND PREPARING FOR JOY
By Dr. Barbara LaRocca

Direct information as channeled from the Council of Light...

The energy here on earth is strange--the first weekend in May had a dullness that everyone noticed. In general, there is little or no fear about flu around you but it is time to put up a transformational shield to change the fear energy into useable resource energy. The shield is around all of you and reinforced with white and gold light. Wrap your entire body in this shield and have it go out at least three feet on all sides of your body. When energy hits the shield, positive energy comes in and also positive energy can go out to healthy places. When fears or negative energy come to the shield, they are transformed into healing and resource energy (extra energy to be used as needed).

I think we are all a bit stunned with all the stuff that has happened. On the other hand, we feel we are perched on rediscovery of joy and some new ways to relate. There is so much energy running around and so many ways that people are reacting to the energy, that we all have some stress and some sense that we are perched on something big.

Well, we are about to thaw out and really start moving! In some ways, you are moving already. Haven't you had some new ideas floating around? Don't discount new ideas or ideas of clearing out old stuff. Go with it. Nurture this change so the "deer in the headlight" feeling will give way to forward movement.

There is great joy to be had right now. Look at your friends, your children, your spouses, kittens, puppies, birds, all of nature. All are glowing and connected with your love. All of these are part of this wonderful new world that is opening up as you read this. Your heart is full with these feeling and it becomes clearer and clearer that it is love that is circulating now instead of just terror.

The latest effort to slow us down was the idea of a pandemic flu. Nothing like a good flu to get you into the mood for love! Actually, most of you weren't fooled and kept a balanced idea of what this was about. Relax, they forces of dark will try more ways to lure you off the trail but you have new resources and new resolve to take the energy of love and joy forward into this new era.

Remember to shield with transformers--shift all energy into love and joy and useable goodness.

So hang on, the energy is really high and like a roller coaster. Enjoy all the movements and be part of a true birth into a new era.
Dr. Barbara LaRocca can be reached at beselfempowered@aol.com and is available for comprehensive readings and healing. She writes for Crystal Wings of Mt. Shasta, CA. Back to T of C.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

New Shields Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shields   New Shields EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Right on, mid. In new buck moon (cherokee full moon last night) was about shields of protection, listening to the little spirits (butterflies, young bucks, mice, bees---the little ones AND a powerful data download about protecting oneself with CEDAR. Go find a cedar tree. Ask it for a pice of its branches. it will show you one to take home with. A small piece in your pocket or a little medicine pouch you carry with you until it dries completely, then burn it with prayer as incense and let your prayer-thoughts go upward with the smoke. This was channeled last night as a very important rite to do. I don't ask why anymore, though I do know the power of sage and cedar. I use them all the time and can really feel cleansed with it. I even put a few drops of cedar oil (I love Himalayan cedar fragrance best) into my athwater and humidifier/humector for my apartment. Be well! Stay protected, let your mind soar to the top of the cedar tree with cedar waxwing and hawk. You'll feel exuberated afterwards!
Back to top Go down

New Shields
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: