Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Getting tunned In EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Getting tunned In EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Getting tunned In EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Getting tunned In EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Getting tunned In EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Getting tunned In EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Getting tunned In EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Getting tunned In EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Getting tunned In EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Getting tunned In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Getting tunned In Empty
PostSubject: Getting tunned In   Getting tunned In EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:51 pm

Ok, this just keeps getting better and I am listening more to whats being said in my head. I was at a sports bar in Hamilton Bermuda on Saturday night getting a bite to eat and watching the Mets and Red Sox game with my friend Daniel from Croatia and my cousin Bob. The score was two - one with Red Sox ahead. I turned to my cousin and asked him what he thought the final score would be, Bob is a big Red Sox fan and said to me that it would be 2-1 Red Sox win. I asked him when had the Red Sox lost last, he said yesterday. I then said to Bob that a loss tonight would not be good for the Sox and he agreed. I told my cousin Bob that I already knew the outcome of the game and he said he did not want to know. He gave me that funny look, knowing that I have been having some remarkable insight these past three months. I was getting a little tired and was just bushed from swimming at the beach all day, said goodnight to my cousin and told him I would be rooting for the Sox to win, knowing that they were going to lose. While Daniel and I were in the parking lot putting on our helmits, I told him that the final score would be 3-2 with the Mets winning and that I did not have the heart to tell my cousin the final score because I did not want to ruin it for him. After we arrived home, I tried to watch the game on Cable, no luck, I did not have that channel. I got on the internet about a half hour later to check out the Baseball finals and sure enough, the Mets won 3-2 over the Red Sox. I then called my cousin on his cell phone and the first words out of his mouth was, I guess you called to rub it in now huh.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Getting tunned In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting tunned In   Getting tunned In EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:59 pm

Awesome Osiris, I don't suppose you could give me the winning Powerball numbers for this Wednesday? he he
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Getting tunned In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting tunned In   Getting tunned In EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:56 pm

MID I would love too, but these things just come to me when I least expect them, if anything pops up, I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting tunned In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting tunned In   Getting tunned In Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting tunned In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: