Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
UFO Sighting EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
UFO Sighting EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
UFO Sighting EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
UFO Sighting EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
UFO Sighting EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
UFO Sighting EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
UFO Sighting EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
UFO Sighting EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
UFO Sighting EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

UFO Sighting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

UFO Sighting Empty
PostSubject: UFO Sighting   UFO Sighting EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Here is a recap of my personal sighting that happened just a little over a week ago on my driving trip to California.

This is a report of a sighting I had on Monday April 20 2009.
I was on a road trip from Oklahoma to California traveling on Interstate 40. On Sunday the 19th I left Oklahoma late in the afternoon and drove to somewhere within the borders of New Mexico that evening. Found a small motel checked in went to sleep. The next morning I woke up, gassed up, cleaned my windows and continued on toward my destination at approx. 7am. I was still on the far eastern side of NM and was had a long day of travel ahead of me so I found what I thought was the best coffee in town and hit the road.
I had been on the road for probably three to four hours and was getting close to the western borders of New Mexico; in fact, I was at mile marker 62 or 63, just enjoying the ride and the scenery when I happened to look toward the northwest. I noticed a bright object in the direction I was looking and focused my vision on it. At first I thought it might be a hot air balloon, having just watched a documentary on them on PBS just a few days before, but the object wasn’t shaped like a balloon. The object was shaped like a dome that was slightly short of a half circle. It had a flat bottom to it that was shaped like a tear drop on its side, with the pointy end facing toward my right. I approximate that I was looking up at a 20 to 30 degree angle, through my windshield.
There was a plane in the far distance coming toward me from the area of NW Arizona that was within my field of vision as well, evidenced by the con trail it left in its wake and a large mesa off to the right that was parallel to the highway. The craft was slightly above the mesa in clear blue sky.
The object was bright metallic silver, as pure a color silver as I’ve ever seen. There were no other distinguishing marks other than the bottom which appeared white and which for the briefest of moment seemed to phase out of distinct characteristic form and then back in.
I had been looking at the object for a matter of probably six seconds and had to turn my attention back to the road to make sure I was still traveling in my lane. Convinced I was ok I looked back to where the object had been and it was gone… completely.
Within a couple miles of the sighting was an exit off the highway. I took it and got out of my car to investigate further. I couldn’t see anything but several airplanes with the con trails left in their wake.
I later exited at another off ramp to ask if there was any historical significance to the area and I found out that right there was the entrance to Chaco Canyon, the residence of the now extinct Anastasi Indians. I thought that was interesting.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

UFO Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting   UFO Sighting EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Thats awesome Twohawks, I've always wanted to see a UFO. When I was little (preteen) I always wanted to be taken by a UFO.
Back to top Go down
Celina

Celina

Female
Number of posts : 32
Humor : playful
Registration date : 2008-08-18

UFO Sighting Empty
PostSubject: UFO sighting   UFO Sighting EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:25 am

That is so exciting. I have never seen one but I live part time in the mountains in Mallorca where my next door neighbor was woken by a massive red light outside his bedroom window. He jumped up to look with his wife as he thought it was a fire, only to see a huge red light hovering in the sky then lift off and disappear. This happened on two separate occasions. Another friend was followed in the night whilst she was riding her bicycle by a large cigar shaped object hovering just above her.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

UFO Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting   UFO Sighting EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:22 pm

I have mentioned a ufo sighting before, actually three specific ones, the first one in Lincoln City, Oregon (along the beach with 2 other witnesses who saw the same thing)., the second one near Sumner Lake (not far from Roswell, NM. also with at least one witness.), and the third one while living in Berkeley, CA. (five times, including a "pick-up", all just before the Close Encounters film was having its first opening at a theatre in Oakland).

These events never made the news, either local or national. The point I am making: Those of us who have sightings, or "pick-ups" have one thing in common. It is the responsibility to share the sighting, letting the "news" fall where it may. There will always be personal meanings, almost like being able to live the dream instead of remembering it upon waking up, and at the same time, being able to review it over and over again, knowing we definately are not alone.

This is the second point: The powers that want to control us do not want us to have feelings of calm, curious, acknowledging, positive affirming action or thoughts. They would rather we had thoughts and feelings of fear, negative, "won't work" or finger-pointing behaviors towards others (their competitors-not them, of course). This is how marketing a product or service is all about, creating the fear that you will not find calm, peace, joy, success, popularity, etc., unless you buy their services or products. Notice that they never tell us they will provide love, loving relationships, feelings of being needed, nor the infomation about what to do,what to buy to help, or who to help.

These persons/corporations/powerful institutions and private cliques are on their way out, if you believe the info coming from many channelers, astrologically inspired teachings, and those of us who feel we are the real pioneers in bringing spirit and matter into focus at a higher level than in previous eras when humans arrogantly plundered and blundered their way through the maze......

We can also be comforted in knowing that the receivers of these newer teachings are growing in size and numbers exponentially. If it went any faster, a lot would only be superficially understood. New teachings take time before they become beliefs embedded into an already cumbersome download of a lot of garbage. The "airing out of the room" is essential for the new ideas to find a clean, well-organized place in the room (our brain) to settle in to. Be well, everyone here and to everyone you share these postings with. We are truly becoming a new and well-stocked, well-researched, well-restorative brother and sisterhood. Keep up the good work, everyone! (Maybe I can even call it The Great Work!) Others do........... 👏
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male

UFO Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting   UFO Sighting EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:39 pm

I agree WD. In fact, just before I posted here I sent off a report to MUFON and the National UFO agency. I heard back from MUFON, they had a bunch more questions and said a local investigator would contact me, however they haven't yet. But it was nice to see they took it seriously. Anyway, keep the fires burning peeps.
Love
Twohawks
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

UFO Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting   UFO Sighting EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Hello Twohawks,
That was an interesting post and good to hear that someone else is seeing them and reporting them. I look for them all the time now and have not seen any yet while here in Bermuda, but then again, anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male

UFO Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting   UFO Sighting EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Here is another story by someone the fallowing day that sighted one over Albuquerque. I posted my report with MUFON (mutual UFO network) when I got back and was contacted by The assistant director of MUFON from New Mexico.

I was driving home from a local television station after dropping off a friend at the university (UNM) campus on Central Avenue. On the freeway to go home, I had just gotten on I-25 from the frontage road and was somewhere around the exit for Montgomery road.

As i was driving I happened to look up through the windshield at what I though was a reflection in the glass from behind. However, when I looked up the light was coming from an intensely bright object in the sky, maybe (I'm estimating here) about 45 degrees up from the horizon of my car hood.

The object was shaped like a tear-drop on it's side. I almost thought it was a comet at first, but then I realized it was completely solid looking. It looked like it had a tail except the "tail" was as solid as the rest of the object and very distinct. There was none of the hazy quality you usually see with a comet's tail, plus it was clearly all one piece, with no detached parts. Also, it was really low in the sky so I could see it very clearly. I'm thinking a comet that close to the city would be pretty much impossible. The object was about the same altitude as planes are when they are coming in to land at the airport nearby.

There was a red "aura" for lack of a better word springing to mind, out in front of it...but only around the curve where the "front" of the object was based on the direction it was travelling (west to east across the sky).

The object was moving really fast. It crossed an area of the sky about as wide as my windshield in probably less than a second. I got a good look at it but only briefly before it flashed a kind of bright blue and was completely gone. It did not go over a horizon or behind any buildings or cars and the Sandia mountains were still a good distance away from where it disappeared. It just flashed bright blue and was gone. There was no sound, and no trace of anything left in the sky.

The night was largely clear (at least I didn't notice any clouds), with very good visibility. You could see all the constellations really well and there were not an inordinate amount of vehicles on the road, about average for a Tuesday night.

I can say with certainty that this was not a reflection, a balloon or lamp, a shooting star, or anything else. It was way too solid, distinct and fast (and pretty big at that) for any of those things. It moved in a fairly straight line before disappearing. I looked around to see if anyone else noticed it, but honestly couldn't tell if anyone had. I hope someone else did because I'd like to compare notes and see what they saw.

It was very intense,solid, bright and quick, but it was one of those moments where there is no doubt about the details of what I saw. I don't drink or party or anything and I got a really clear look at it. It was definitely odd looking and not something I could explain. I wish I could say I had snapped a pic, but it was gone too quick.

One other thing the assist dir. stated was that there have been numerous sightings recently of this shaped craft that just seems to disappear all over the world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UFO Sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting   UFO Sighting Empty

Back to top Go down

UFO Sighting
Page 1 of 1