Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
The lesson of the Table EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
The lesson of the Table EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
The lesson of the Table EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
The lesson of the Table EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
The lesson of the Table EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
The lesson of the Table EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
The lesson of the Table EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
The lesson of the Table EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
The lesson of the Table EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

The lesson of the Table

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

The lesson of the Table Empty
PostSubject: The lesson of the Table   The lesson of the Table EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:10 pm

About ten years ago my wifes Grandmother had passed on to the other side. We had inherreted a dinning room table from her. Grandma purchased this table second hand when she was married and many people came together around it over the years. I decided to refinish this table out in my garage as the years had taken it's toll on it and was needing new glue for the joints. As I was sanding on this table the most remarkable thing had happened, I was getting visions of not only grandma, but of other people whom took an interest in the love I was putting into making this table an everyday user once again. It was during this process that I found a medallion inlaid into a support for the leafs, the manufacturer was in Grand Rapids and the table was made in the early 1800's. It was at that moment that I realised that there was many a dinners that was had around this old relic and many a story's told while seated at it. The garage came to life at that moment and I realised that I was not alone. People were there to be remembered not only as relatives, but as people who had shared there memories while sitting down as families having dinner. I had learned a very important lesson throughout this process, that people need to take time and come together as a family at the dinner table and that even though our loved ones have passed, they are still with us, and sometimes they bring friends.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The lesson of the Table   The lesson of the Table EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:06 am

Osiris, this story brings to mind a similar one that happened to me. I was living with the author of Midnight Cowboy back in the seventies. One of his best friends was Paul Bowles, a remarkable author living in Tangiers, an expatriate who wrote among other things "Under the Sheltering Sky. I had read the book at Jamie's house in LA, sitting on a hand-woven rug, probably Morroccan, he said (purchased it cheap in an antique/thrift shop). I had taken peyote and while sitting on the rug, I saw the people making it, complete with the loom, two women, and two men working the loom. I thought it ws an interesting observation under "the influence". Nothing spectacular, but very interesting to say the least.

Years later I was in Morrocco exploring old Fez, with all its mysterious corridors and pathways that seem to go no where, or one gets lost. I was really lost, scared, and felt the only thing I could do was to sit down where I was and wait till dawn so that I could at least make it out. After a few hours, a man comes by, speaks in perfect french that "we've been expecting you" powerful greeting. It was really pitch black. I didn't know who this interloper was. Should I follow him? I did need to find a way out of the corridor.

I decided to trust him. He took me to his home, where upon opening the door, in the oil lamp light I SAW THOSE SAME FOUR POPLE SITTING AT A LOOM MAKING A RUG. To finish this story here, me and this guy (named Larbi, which means guide in arabic) became best of friends, shared stories. To Larbi and his family, I was the long lost relative they had been waiting for. All that by just sitting on a rug, stoned? NOPE, the whole event had been planned centuries ago. Connections were made.....Be well in Bermuda! Best of connections. I lived in Barbados for awhile, visited St. Thomas, My BEST BUDDY and HIS WIFE just moved back from St. Croix to the states, but their life in the Virgin Islands is a whole book in the making. That part of the Caraibbean IS a magical place, so ancient, I am sure you will find many connections.....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: The lesson of the Table   The lesson of the Table EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:24 am

p.s., I also want to update the project I am currently working on, a book called "The Wisdom Fire", part of the seres I call "The Adventures of a Holy Fool". I used to think the characters I created were fictional. I had chosen the town of Sebastepol as a starting place to introduce some of the charcters, a nurse named Jill Barnesworth, and a doctor named Dr. Andrew Jeffries. Though my character was a gynecologist, one day I typed in Sebastepol, and the two names. I found out that both are actually living persons, a nurse and a doctor (a botanist instead of a gynecologist, yet a man interested in saving several rivers, watersheds).

MY CHARACTERS ARE ALL ABOUT SAVING A MYSTERIOUS SACRED RIVER IN THE LAND OF "Moghador". Yet these characters exist! How is that, why is this happening? WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH OLD CONNECTIONS. IT IS TIME.......I AM NOW CONVINCED MY STORY IS REAL, instead of fictional.....
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: The lesson of the Table   The lesson of the Table EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Wild Dove,
I too have done my fair share of getting high in my day, but on this occation I was in normal mode. Your stories are interesting and I always look forward to each one. I can remember about 30 years ago reading a book by Ruth Montgomery about automatic writing. I had a few experiance of my own, back then I did not trust the message comming through. At the same time my wife was honing her abilities with a medium, helping people pass who had not yet crossed over. She still rubs me about the time I stopped by our cemetary plots next to her great Grandparents. I stopped by on the way home from work one day and invited them to stop by sometime to visit with the wife, that same night she asked me where I had been that day and just what in the hell did I think I was doing. With a straight face I asked her why she would ask such a question, she said that she was looking at five energy orbs in our living room. She will never let me live that one down. At least my life has been filled with excitement and I cannot think of anyone else that I would rather share my time here with. She also said that I did not have to go to look for her dead relatives, as they always stop by to check in on us. I had added this to my lessons learned at an early age.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: The lesson of the Table   The lesson of the Table EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:00 am

That's fantastic. I too have a fantastic woman. She joined here awhile back (Celina) but she doesn't post very much, yet we talk each week (she lives in London/Majorca), but we also "speak to each other" telepathically. Even her phone calls to me happen just when I need them most, on the same subject as the thoughts going through my head. We are all getting better at this, ie., learning to listen and to trust these "voices".

Isn't being alive with a woman who holds you both up to scrutiny, in her arms, on a pedestal, the whole nine yards wonderful?. Mine lives 10,000 miles away, but she is always here with me in Portland, up front and present.....Life is so beautiful when you are loved by someone else....
Back to top Go down
FliesWithoutWings

FliesWithoutWings

Female
Number of posts : 46
Humor : Warped
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The lesson of the Table   The lesson of the Table EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 pm

What a wonderful story. We need to stop more often and realize that some of the " things " that we have, can really speak to us about happenings from the past. WE just need to listen to the stories that are all around us, not only in objects but those around us that have so much wisdom and insight to life that they are willing to share.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: The lesson of the Table   The lesson of the Table EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:38 pm

That's true Wild dove,
It is something very special when we connect and have that special someone, they don't have to live near us to come together. My wife and I are so in tune with each other most all the time, I know that we have been helping each other in many journeys here.

Flyswithoutwings, You are spot on on this!

When I get time on Thursday, I will share a story with you about when I first met my wife at the tender age of Thirteen. It is truely a remarkable story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lesson of the Table   The lesson of the Table EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:36 am

What a beautiful story, Osiris, it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: The lesson of the Table   The lesson of the Table EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:44 am

Hi BTM,
If you liked that, then you will find this next story very interesting that I will post tonight about how and when my my wife and I first met and what transpired from this. I am at lunch now in the land of paradise and will be back tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lesson of the Table   The lesson of the Table Empty

Back to top Go down

The lesson of the Table
Page 1 of 1