Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Helping hand EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Helping hand EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Helping hand EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Helping hand EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Helping hand EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Helping hand EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Helping hand EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Helping hand EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Helping hand EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Helping hand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Helping hand   Helping hand EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Hello all,
I left for Bermuda on the 3rd of April as I had accepted an Elevator service tech job. I flew out of Cincinnati to Philadelphia and was delayed as the aircraft I was to take to Bermuda went down for repairs.

As I waited for our new plane to arrive from London, I noticed a woman and a special needs child sitting about ten feet away, a voice in my head told me that we were related and that I should go over and talk to her. I struck up a conversation and asked her if she was a resident of Bermuda, she said she was and was returning with her son as he attends school in the states for his handicap.

I asked her if she knew a certain family and when I mentioned the name, she had a very startled look about her. She then asked how I knew this family and I said that the person in the family that I mentioned was my Grandmothers sister. She then told me that she was married to this person's Grandson. I then told her she was then married to my cousin.

After arriving in Bermuda, I decided to go to St. John's Cemetary where my Grandparents were burried, I was guided directly to the grave site, by none other than the same voice that told me to go talk to the woman in Philadelphia airport. I have never be to this Cemetary in my life and the last Time I was in Bermuda was 1969 when I was eleven years old. I could go on and on about how I am guided here, but I am just so thankful that someone very special is looking out for me.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand   Helping hand EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:23 am

That is a neat story Osiris. You are obviously right were you are supposed to be. It will interesting to see what happens next! Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand   Helping hand EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:37 am

OSIRUS, OSIRUS, Tonight, I took off my t-shirt and on the floor was a note that simply said lolita lwmpika, nothing else. I am notstupid! I simply went to my ONLY bar where I go to have DRINK NOW and then, and there IT was, a note inside my -shirt: lolita lempika

LEMPI is the spirit name of my best friend nestor who died mysteriously two years ago, whom I have wanted to connect to, but have ben unable to. Tonight a [iece of paper found inside my t-shirt CONNECTED me to lempi, this spirit? I did type in lolita lempika (which was the only words on this piece of paper I found when I took off my shirt), on the internet which led me to a fragrance/cologne for men with the same name, but even then, what in the hell does that HAVE TO DO WITH ME? I live in a small town. I am connected to a profoumd event, a mystery I couldn't solve, and there. right there I get this kind of "connectiom/imput"? This is, on the one hand, scary, but on the other hand....comforts me (and persons like me) that all this isn't as crazy as it seems: THESE "SORT OF" CONNECTIONS ARE WHAT WE (persons like you and everyone here) MUST MAINTAIN. NO PART OF THE PLAN IS MISSING, NONE OF THE PIECES ARE MISSING. Its all about remembering our connections. They, too, have never been separated from each other. Its just our idea that they can't find each other. Not everybody is as deeply connected to each other as some of us are, yet we feel for each other Why? This is not a nice thing to,say. IT IS:

THAT IF WE DON'T ACCEPT THE CONNECTION, AND THE NECESSITY OF MAINTAINING THE CONNECTION, THEN WE ALL WILL DROWN IN THE RIVER, REGARDLESS IF WE LIVE UNDER THE BRIDGE OR ON THE LOVELY HILL THAT DRIFTS LUXOURIOUSLY DOWN TOWARDS THE BANKS OF THE SAME RAGING RIVER...........
Back to top Go down
FliesWithoutWings

FliesWithoutWings

Female
Number of posts : 46
Humor : Warped
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand   Helping hand EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:35 pm

We are led to places all the time without the realization that something has drawn us there. It is up to us to see why we are there and make better use of our time here. Most people nevere figure out that we are where we are supposed to be when we get there , that is if you believe in a higher power. If not it must be dumb luck ?
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

Helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand   Helping hand EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Wild Dove that is so great to hear. I am more tunned in now than ever before, I think now that I am actually listening to whoever is guiding me her in Bermuda. I know that I am where I should be at this time in my life and everything that brought me here is for a reason. I will say that living here is like living in paradise, although the cost of living is more expensive. A two bedroom apartment fully furnished starts at about $2500.00 a month, a loaf of bread goes for $5.25, cigarettes at $77.00 a carton or $8.50 a pack. My employer covers the cost of my apartment, utilities and supplied me with a motorcycle. After I get my Bermuda drivers liciense, I will be given a new van. As far as my pay, well I will keep that to myself as I do very well. I am being nudged if you will to get my dual citizen status by none other than the same person that is making things happen here. I guess this is part of my journey and I just follow the path that I am being guided on. I have learned to listen to this inner voice now more than before as I have only been guided to some very interesting spots here that give this move somewhat more meaning. I love connecting on anoher level and my wife has always said that one day I will learn to accept the fact that we all have this ability, we just need to focus and listen to whats being said. She has always been able to connect with the other side and see what will happen ahead of time, she gets frustrated because she cannot change the outcome. My wife is just glad she has this gift and has been here all these years trying to help me with becoming aware of these abilities that I am now in sync with.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

Helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand   Helping hand EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Hello FliesWithoutWings,
I agree with you whole heartedly, I had just never listened because there were too many voices. I was being guided all along and too unreceptive. I think that I was caught up in too many other things that I could not see the forrest through the tree's. I have always known that I had chosen this path, I just never listened when I got off course and was being guided back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand   Helping hand Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping hand
Page 1 of 1