Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Newsletter EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Newsletter EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Newsletter EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Newsletter EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Newsletter EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Newsletter EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Newsletter EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Newsletter EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Newsletter EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter   Newsletter EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:51 pm

In case some of you care to join in. Diana is a friend of mine and a truly awesome lady.

=============================================================================
DIANA STONE’S NEWSLETTER

=============================================================================

Dateline Nov 12, 2008

Bringing Spirit Down to Earth

A newsletter for free spirits interested in nontraditional subjects

No matter where you are on the ladder of life,

I urge you to read this particular newsletter.

Things have changed!

The election is over. Things are in one hell of a mess. You've read about lightworker business in this newsletter. In case some of you regard lightworkers as bliss bunnies circling overhead – get over it. We lightworkers are the toughest, meanest, butt ugliest, in your face, street fighters giving the finger to the conventional rules of engagement. We’re more Joe the Plumber than Mother Theresa. This seems like a perfect opportunity to snag some fresh recruits closer to the fringe to volunteer for my new little pet project. Uncle Sam wants …….YOU!

Maybe you have never read another newsletter. Maybe the only reason this one even comes to you is because your spouse likes it and makes you read it. Maybe you do not feel like you are a part of this lightworker business. Maybe you are outright skeptical about much of the topics included. On the other end of the spectrum, there are the acknowledged lightworkers and the Ready for Prime time Players. Then there is everyone in-between.

The plan that I propose in this newsletter is for everyone.

On November 4, 2008, the Collective reached critical mass and unmistakably shifted into the Light. America voted for change. Congratulations, Lightworkers everywhere! We did it. When Barack Obama was declared president-elect about 8:00 PM PST, I, and my fellow lightworkers, quite literally felt reality shift and leave the old dark energies behind.

November 4, 2008: DAY ONE

November 4th is Day One of the Countdown to Ascension or the Shift into the New Reality. President-elect Obama sounded the call for Unity. Because of this momentous event—it still barely seems real--this newsletter is going to change profoundly in direction to support the new president and the evolutionary shift into Oneness. You do not have to call yourself a lightworker. This is also for Joe the Plumber.

I am putting out the call to create a virtual network to form the basis of a Community of people committed to the work that lies ahead from now until the Shift in December 2012. There has been a lot of talk about lightbeings/lightworkers in this newsletter since its inception almost six years ago. What concerns me now is that this may have appeared to be exclusionary. Many readers wrote that they do not consider themselves part of this “exclusive group.” That is wrong.

You need not possess psychic abilities. You need not be a healer. You need not engage in any particular spiritual practices. You need not possess extensive knowledge of metaphysical subjects or have read tons of books. You need not embrace any beliefs that are uncomfortable for you and you absolutely do not have to believe that you are a lightbeing. (Later on there will be a questionnaire “Am I A Lightbeing?”)You do not have to attend services every Saturday night.

You can participate right where you are no matter who you are.

What you do need is a willingness to devote part of your life and consciousness in the service of something beyond your own personal interests and desires. This does not mean that you must join the Peace Corps six months of the year or other unreasonable sacrifices. You don't even have to believe in the Shift that we say is coming in 2012.

Do you want to continue your support for the New America?

Nearly 50% of Americans voted for John McCain. There was a variety of reasons for their vote. However, a certain percentage of this group are extreme right wing fanatics acting in the name of very skewed religious beliefs. They are going to continue their lies, hatred, racism and vicious attacks on the new president and, consequently, against the new world being born.

What in us has created this situation? Overcoming duality.

This is what you must realize in order to be a positive member of the new Community. We must all take responsibility for the existence of this dark population! Oh, yes, that is the only way this will work. It is the only way it has worked so far to make the profound shift that we witnessed November 4th. We must clear our own hearts of our collective little judgments, jealousies, paranoid fears, and hatred for the bad guys. Oneness means that we are indeed all One. There must be love in our hearts for all equally.

This is how it will work. I have been involved in the consciousness movement since the 1960s. I have been a voice in the ascension movement since 1999. I have worked with hundreds of clients, both as an astrologer and shamanic healer. I know how to start this virtual community to come together in the vibration of Oneness. It will be real. I will commit myself to taking all of us collectively step-by-step into the consciousness of the New Reality, however you interpret the meaning.

I wasn't sure I really wanted to do this.

Believe me, I have decided to take this on after a lot of soul searching and going back and forth. It will take a lot of my time and attention. I am reworking my Web site because of this project. I feel I am responding to inner guidance that it is a continuation of my soul mission. I look forward to it with enthusiasm (Further information to follow soon).

Are there things that need clearing out of your life?

The first major shift in the energies is November 13, 2008 (corrected date). That marks a MAJOR, MAJOR shift in the cycles of the Mayan calendar system. We now move from the cycle called Destruction to the cycle of Flowering. It was so very critical that the shift in the political leadership happened before the end of this cycle. These are the days of the crumbling paradigms that I have been predicting for a long time. Do you know that 25% of the population in the USA and Europe has already shifted into the new reality? I'll give you the scientific research!

In our personal lives, this cycle was for determining what needed to be destroyed in all aspects of our lives before we moved on to the new energies. My shaman group will meet on the 13th to lay down the foundation for the new network that will receive the individuals that elect to participate in the new Community of Oneness and Light. (I will elaborate on the Mayan calendar system in coming newsletters and will post some of these articles on my Web site.)

The next newsletters will elaborate on what I have introduced here this time. Think about it. This may be the “something” that so many of you have told me is missing in your lives. I sure would like to hear from you on this.

Special announcement: Check out the new articles about Horary astrology on my Web site: www.dianastone.com. Find out if you are Left brain Louie or Right brain Rosie. Read how Fate tricked me into being a Horary astrologer. Find out why my husband will NEVER look at another woman!

Would you like to turn your metaphysical practice into a paying career?

I want to thank Donna Cunningham for working with me to redesign the Web site. I will be announcing my partnership with Donna to help the people in the metaphysical and alternate spirituality fields who have wonderful skills and who would like to turn their abilities into a paying career. She will be offering online classes. Details to follow.

Diana Stone
12005 NW 14th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360) 546-2497
http://www.dianastone.com
Back to top Go down

Newsletter
Page 1 of 1