Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
another funeral EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
another funeral EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
another funeral EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
another funeral EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
another funeral EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
another funeral EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
another funeral EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
another funeral EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
another funeral EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

another funeral

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elk

elk

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-30

another funeral Empty
PostSubject: another funeral   another funeral EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:19 pm

hi. just this last week i went to my step grandmothers funeral. as far as funerals go, it was really good. she was the last of the old people. i have already buried both my parents, 3 years ago. i could feel changes within myself then and i can feel that occurring now as well.

its quite strange to know that at 42 i am one of the old ones for my family. that people i have known and loved are now ancestors.

🌹 elk
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

another funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: another funeral   another funeral EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Elk, please accept my condolences.
Back to top Go down
elk

elk

Male

another funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: another funeral   another funeral EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:36 pm

thanks. ina strange way it has been quite liberating and difficult. being one who feels emotion physically, even from a young age, this has been an opportunity along the path of self-mastery.

the physical changes to the muscles in my abdomen and lumbar had me completely incapacitated for a few days, but the release of all that was stored there is such a relief. love elk
Back to top Go down
elk

elk

Male

another funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: another funeral   another funeral EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:06 pm

unfortunately there has been another funeral.

a mate was knocked off his motorbike on the way to work and thrown into on coming traffic. he died of massive internal wounds. at 41 he has left behind a wife and 3 daughters aged 15, 11 and 5. way too young to lose a father and husband.

i dont really believe in random events and life making people some sort of victim, rather that all is in accord with a greater harmony that we are not fully or consciously aware of. i just hope that his girls can begin to eat again soon.

🌹 love elk
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

another funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: another funeral   another funeral EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Mine, too, elk. December was a rally difficult one for me, with several deaths, and yes, I too had cramps/diarrhea in stomach/intestines. I'm sure thats part of getting rid of emotions that are harmful/upsetting (when flu/virus isn't the cause).....Things always swing upwards after we get on the downswing.
Back to top Go down
elk

elk

Male

another funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: another funeral   another funeral EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:02 am

thanks wild dove. i look forward to the time when the physical body does not perish and is rather like an ascended body. of light. many blessings. love elk
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

another funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: another funeral   another funeral EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:36 am

Interesting you mention the idea that physical bodies will one day transform into light beings before "perishing". My cherokee brother Ahoya mentioned the same thing years ago, only he says it is planned this way for some of us, and that I too will not have a physical death. I always thought he was a bit of a "wishful thinker in action". Now I think he is closer to truth than not. I seem to be getting stronger (physically) every new day, as though a new dna strain, something really deep is already happening to me....who knows. One thing I am sure of, however, is that light being is the next step closer to being "one' with the ancestors....these "SOPs (spirits of place).

I feel "it" already. So much of my life lately seems to be as though I am already a ghost, that I feel I am here, but in many instances, actual people, when describing something I do, such as walking around the building sending a "blanket of light" in front of me, even to the places where I walk my dog each morning, people's response has been "I didn't see you walking. I was there walking my dog the same time", or "Where have you been these last few days?", and so on...interesting...

People are beginning to "feel" things are changing, yet there is no physical evidence that life-forms were involved in the change. So many are beginning to believe in the idea of light beings itself, even very fundamental christian, left-brain people. Could the idea being put out about the presence of "alien light beings" be part of the cause for their manifesting, or are these manifestations real, have always been happening and instead it is the "sensing" of their presence that is different? I am beginning to trust the latter thought. Be well!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: another funeral   another funeral Empty

Back to top Go down

another funeral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: