Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Embracing Happiness EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Embracing Happiness EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Embracing Happiness EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Embracing Happiness EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Embracing Happiness EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Embracing Happiness EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Embracing Happiness EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Embracing Happiness EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Embracing Happiness EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Embracing Happiness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Embracing Happiness Empty
PostSubject: Embracing Happiness   Embracing Happiness EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:07 am

Subject: Embracing Happiness
Date: 19 Oct 2008

Embracing Happiness

In my lovely part of this beautiful earth the sun rose this morning on the other side of Eel Bay, still sleeping, wraithed in mist and surrounded by trees in splendid Fall colours, the green grass soon sparkled with the frost and I had my cup of Sencha enriched with Matcha. A spectacular morning.

Of course I am truly blessed, or lucky, whichever you prefer for much of the world is darkened by misery and many people awake in fear and foreboding. A tour of the Web will easily light on hosts of fearful stories, many of them economic.

I am amazed that there is so much talk of supporting the system. It seems very obvious that capitalism which has fueled the industrial revolution and all that incredible growth has run its course and has now alienated humans from humans and humanity from the rest of this planet. Of course it has to fail under the weight of its own voraciousness. Didn't Karl Marx precisely predict that? Good riddance to all that greed and corruption.

When society is on the cusp of a paradigm shift, and it takes catastrophe to make these changes, the natural tendency is to try to hold on, to preserve our way of life. But what a cost our way of life has demanded. Ask the soil and the vanishing species!

I ask myself what sort of person would I like to be. The sort of person who surfs the web and discovers legions of horror and quickly passes them on, spreading the misery like cheap fertiliser; or the person who everyone seeks out because they are made to feel happy.

We are a world in transition and it is a dark, dangerous and mysterious future we enter, something unknown. and hurrah for that! The known has produced considerable suffering for so much of the earth. It is in the Unknown our salvation lies.
At the risk of compounding fears I give two links that pretty much sum up everything else you will have read and need not have.
http://www.realitysandwich.com/money_and_crisis_civilization

http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/modest_proposal.php

We live in an ocean of energy. It surrounds us. We breathe it in. It fuels all life and it is evolving. Nothing lasts forever and change is disruptive. The price for this change will be suffering and this hasn't started to be felt yet. But the goal is a new way of living and a balance that seemed to be tragically lost. Embrace that life force and feel its surge moving towards splendour.
You might have lost money but frankly the warnings and predictions have been around for years. Even my website (http://www.esotericarts.org), in my essays and my book have, in a modest way, warned of this. Precautions should have been taken. The Taoist internal arts teach flexibility in the finding of balance in a dynamic and unpredictable world, not of standing rigid to maintain the status quo, of embracing the unknown joyfully, of being, like the Dalai Lama, not unconnected with the sadness but still a fun person to know.

What sort of future do you want? What sort of people do you wish to know? Be joyous in the change and spread that joy and you will meet happy people

After my tea I lit the cookstove so my wife, when she awoke, would come down to a warm kitchen. Outside I played my forms and then harvested more carrots and beetroot for my root cellar. Little chickadees sang to me from the sunflower heads and I greeted them back. It is a wonderful world. I have recently awoken during the night so happy I had trouble going back to sleep, so lay there in a cocoon of warm Light Energy.

It is there if one opens one's heart to it. The happiness of our future, after all the turbulence, depends on your doing precisely that.
Embracing happiness...

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Embracing Happiness   Embracing Happiness EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:09 pm

Heck Mid,
That is exactly what I do everyday, Is embrace happiness. I too have a beautiful view and enjoy all of the animals that awaken and start the new day. I whistle most of the time and when I get to work, I am asked what there is to be so happy about. Some people just like to dwell in missery, I like to greet each day like it's my last and am ever so thankful to wake up. Most of the time my energy brightens up someones day where as they were haveing a crappy before I entered the scene. It's all what you make it, so I chose to be happy, rather than sad.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Embracing Happiness   Embracing Happiness EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:03 pm

Osiris wrote:
Heck Mid,
That is exactly what I do everyday, Is embrace happiness. I too have a beautiful view and enjoy all of the animals that awaken and start the new day. I whistle most of the time and when I get to work, I am asked what there is to be so happy about. Some people just like to dwell in missery, I like to greet each day like it's my last and am ever so thankful to wake up. Most of the time my energy brightens up someones day where as they were haveing a crappy before I entered the scene. It's all what you make it, so I chose to be happy, rather than sad.

AND THAT, OSIRUS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DO AND EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS HERE AT THE SENIOR CENTER WHERE I LIVE. I have the privilege, however, of also having my pal, LittleBear, who reminds me and all the others here "get over" it (when starting to feel down). We make a good team, he knows it, and I know it. It is good to hear people at the nest also are using these gifts well....Be well! Ah-ho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embracing Happiness   Embracing Happiness Empty

Back to top Go down

Embracing Happiness
Page 1 of 1