Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
We shall overcome all negativity EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
We shall overcome all negativity EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
We shall overcome all negativity EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
We shall overcome all negativity EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
We shall overcome all negativity EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
We shall overcome all negativity EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
We shall overcome all negativity EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
We shall overcome all negativity EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
We shall overcome all negativity EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

We shall overcome all negativity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

We shall overcome all negativity Empty
PostSubject: We shall overcome all negativity   We shall overcome all negativity EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:23 pm

Yes, we will most definitly overcome negativity and all that is happening in the world with the economy, all the negativity, all the racism, all the woe's that hit each and everyone of us on a daily basis. How, might you ask, it starts with each individual and how we look at life and the world in general. Start by having a positive attitude and stop believing everything that is said on the news, most of it is biased anyway and it's hard to find the truth in it. I always say if you want to feel bad, just watch the news. Do not let people tell you what to think, think for yourselves. And when things seem so bad that you think it's impossible, find comfort in a friend and together you can acheive the impossible, and know that you are not alone in this world. We can do anything collectivly, if only we keep a positive attitude. I remember a saying from the movie the Edge, what one man can do, I can do. I don't want to come off sexist, so what one can do, I can do. I am sending you all, each and everyone of you here, all of my positive energy for each of you that might need that extra bump for the day, much love, Osiris
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: We shall overcome all negativity   We shall overcome all negativity EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:57 am

Thank you Osiris, I can definitely use the extra charge of positive energy. I've really been feeling down this week.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: We shall overcome all negativity   We shall overcome all negativity EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Mid, I have plenty more to spread around.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: We shall overcome all negativity   We shall overcome all negativity EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:30 pm

GOOD TO FIND YOU BACK OSIRIS. I TOO HAVE BEEN UP TO MY HEAD IN THINGS...BUT ALL POSITIVE THANKS TO A NEW FRIEND, WHO, AFTER HEARING ME PLAY THE PIANO FOR THE SENIORS HERE AT THE RETIREMENT COMPLEX WHERE I LIVE, SIMPLY TOOK ME TO THE MAC STORE AND BOUGHT ME AN ENRIRE NEW MAC, KEYBOARD, AND ALL THE SOFTWARE NEEDED TO PRODUCE A FULL-LENGTH MOVIE WITH ALL MY WORK OF THE PAST TEN YEARS NOW ABLE TO PRODUCE. (I'LL BE VERY BUSY FOR THE NEXT TWELVE MONTHS.) I WILL STILL REPORT BACK TO TWOHAWKSNEST AS USUAL, BUT PERHAPS NOT AS OFTEN. I AM ALWAYS CHALLENGED AND BLESSED EVERY TIME I COME HERE. HERE'S SOME WORDS FROM WHITE EAGLE:

Never regret, dear ones, the episodes in your life that you feel have been unjust. Never wonder if a certain course of action was unwise. You learnt a lesson from it. This is the important point, that you are all on earth to learn. You need never doubt that eventually you will reap THE GOLDEN HARVEST, although the payment exacted at a particular moment in time may seem unduly hard. Nevertheless always think in terms of eternal Light. As man attunes himself to The Light, all good will come of it. Trust me on that. In the heights, in the mountaintops, where eagles reside also lives tranquility and peace. This is the power of the Divine Mind, and you too can reside there, side by side with me and all the ancestors of the highest intention still keeping company with the Universal Godness-goodness for all that lives in harmony with each other. Even those that don't just yet, we still will direct this goodness towards you. You won't be able to resist it, it is so wondrous! Be well here, all you beautiful people who have come to The Nest to share your wants, your desires, and your solutions. The Brotherhood of All Sentient Beings, of All Good Things lives on in peace with you and because of you! Ah-ho!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: We shall overcome all negativity   We shall overcome all negativity EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:40 pm

Wild Dove, It's good to have some time to be back.
Your statement really rings near and dear to my heart, as I have always felt this way, even the worst that life can through at you teaches you something. I know that I have been guided along the way, more so this time around than any other, that is why I try to get the most out of each day. Something big is gonna happen shortly when all the planets allign and I am so excited about it, and will meet whatever will happen with an open mind without fearing the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Celina

Celina

Female
Number of posts : 32
Humor : playful
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: we shall overcome negativity   We shall overcome all negativity EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Wow, Really excited about your new Mac, Wild dove, that is really positive intention manifested!

fairy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We shall overcome all negativity   We shall overcome all negativity Empty

Back to top Go down

We shall overcome all negativity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: