Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
calling all Intenders EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
calling all Intenders EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
calling all Intenders EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
calling all Intenders EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
calling all Intenders EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
calling all Intenders EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
calling all Intenders EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
calling all Intenders EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
calling all Intenders EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

calling all Intenders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

calling all Intenders Empty
PostSubject: calling all Intenders   calling all Intenders EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:27 pm

I have a favor to ask those of you who are or are familiar with "intending" aka. masterminding. I have some property that I inherited up for sale. I got a phone call from my real estate agent today, he said things had been really slow but, he had been getting a lot of calls about my property this week. They pretty much all didn't want to pay my asking price. I purposely priced it higher than what I really wanted thinking someone would make an offer of what I really wanted and they would be happy thinking they got a good deal, Well, no one made an offer so, I lowered the price to what I really want. Now, to the favor, could you please join me in intending that the perfect buyer buys my property at my asking price before the end of this year. I have had my own business selling roses in bars for the last 14 years, I have been burnt out with this job for the last 14 years. (it does have its good moments, it just doesn't "fit" me anymore) selling this property will give me a whole new start in life and I will be able to focus 100% on getting my animal sanctuary established (and out of my house) I currently have 12 dogs and would like to help more. So, please help and send some good energy my way. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: calling all Intenders   calling all Intenders EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:11 pm

You got mine! I believe in Intender circle's The Code, and its impact. I look forward to seeing pictures of your soon-to-be sanctuary! Wa-do, Mitokuye Oyasin (Respect to All My Relations)
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: calling all Intenders   calling all Intenders EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:50 pm

Thank you Wild Dove. I haven't been able to find anyone to start an intenders circle with, if your in one would you ask them if they would mind including my intention? Selling this property means a lot to me, as I mentioned, I can start a whole new life, one filled with joy instead of depression. As Karen said in one of her recent alerts, I can follow my bliss. Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: calling all Intenders   calling all Intenders EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:49 am

No, I don't have or am a part of an Intender's circle here in portland. On the other hand, LittleBear and me have the entire cheyenne nation behind us, and miracles do happen. I have been given many gifts and prayer works, especially when you go down to any river, throw some tobacco on it, say a simple prayer of thanks and respect to Mother Earth, and her daughter (the river/stream in front of you) and I would almost guarantee your prayer will be answered. In fact I will guarantee it right now! Ah-ho!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: calling all Intenders   calling all Intenders EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:11 pm

You're on! There is a river right down the road from me. I need to get off my lazy butt and take a walk any way. Any time frame for results? I am an impatient Aquarian you know.lol
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: calling all Intenders   calling all Intenders EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:59 pm

Okay, its done.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: calling all Intenders   calling all Intenders EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:07 am

Ah! Yes. My own guides (Thoth, White Eagle, Chief LittleBear and Grandmother Red Turtle spoke of "being there before Grandfather Sun arrives to greet him with open arms. Grandmother Red Turtle told me she always got her best results when she said her prayers on full moon mornings and that for us modern folks, that hump day Wednesday (when our attitude shifts from oh god its monday to soon thank god its Friday) She told me this when I heard giggling going on in the background. Later I learned the giggling came from a Quinault native living on Earth in the 1940's named Black Belly, She Who Comes From the Lodge Singing) All my guides are easy to communicate with and I listen to their voices. You may find other voices, but those are mine. And as I type this in I am asking them to help my friend MID. Be well, dear person!!! Ah-ho!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: calling all Intenders   calling all Intenders EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:05 pm

Thank you Wild Dove, I will try to go back Tuesday morning (full moon) it s supposed to be raining though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling all Intenders   calling all Intenders Empty

Back to top Go down

calling all Intenders
Page 1 of 1