Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Info on Palin EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Info on Palin EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Info on Palin EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Info on Palin EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Info on Palin EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Info on Palin EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Info on Palin EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Info on Palin EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Info on Palin EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Info on Palin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Info on Palin Empty
PostSubject: Info on Palin   Info on Palin EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:47 pm

CNN Cafferty: Palin vetting? (4 min 9 sec) MUST SEE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbxD4J524Ek
Jack asks: Was Governor Sarah Palin properly vetted before being named John McCain's V.P. He raises excellent question about McCain judgement

Top 10 Facts Everyone Must Know About Sarah Palin MUST READ - Much more through this webpage!
http://www.grizzlybay.org/SarahPalinInfoPage.htm
Every fact below about Sarah Palin is backed up by credible journal citations (click on links)
1) She is presently under investigation in Alaska for abuse of power
2) Last year she put out a bounty on wolves paying $150 for turning in legs of freshly killed wolves
3) She is opposed to abortion even in cases of rape and incest
4) She is a champion for big oil and supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and everywhere else
5) She believes creationism should be taught in public schools
6) She believes man-made global warming is a farce
7) She is opposed to listing the polar bear as an endangered species and is suing the federal governt over it
8) While mayor of Wasilla she tried to fire the city librarian because the librarian refused to censor books
9) She supports aerial hunting of wolves and bears even though Alaskans voted twice to ban the practice
10) She used $400,000 of state money to fund a media campaign in support of aerial hunting
Sarah Palin - Worse for the Planet Than Even Bush!!!
Sarah Palin spent $400,000 of state money to "educate" Alaskans about aerial hunting of wolves and bears. State tax money was used to directly influence the outcome of proposition 2 which would have limited aerial shooting of predators. Since Alaskans had previously voted twice to ban aerial shooting of predators, Palin used state tax money to buy support for aerial shooting. Buying votes with tax money worked - proposition two was voted down on 8/26/08.Read more about Governor Palin's "predator control" policies and the use of state money to slaughter bears and wolves. This year the Alaska Dept. of Fish and Game will exterminate 1,400 bears out of a population of 2,000 in an area west of Anchorage. The Alaskan Board of Game even approved the hunting of black bear mothers and cubs with the goal of killing 60 percent of the black bear population. Although biologists have known since the 60's that predators actually keep prey populations healthy, Alaskan wolves and bears are being exterminated (using cruel practices such as baiting, trapping, and aerial shooting) to boost dwindling moose populations. Do we really want a vice president who doesn't believe in science? CLIP

Palin: Iraq War "A Task That Is From God" (3 Sep 2008)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080904/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_palin_iraq_war
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God." In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."

A Palin Theocracy
http://www.truthout.org/article/a-palin-theocracy
(...) John McCain's selection of Sarah Palin as his vice-presidential running mate has invigorated a lackluster campaign. The media can't stop talking about her. Given McCain's age and state of health (his medical file was nearly 1,200 pages long), Palin would indeed be a heartbeat away from becoming president. But what would a Palin administration really look like? CLIP

Palin Faces Laundry List of Complications
http://www.truthout.org/article/palin-faces-laundry-list-complications

The Sarah Palin Digest - everything you need to know about her!
http://thinkprogress.org/palin-digest/
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Info on Palin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Palin   Info on Palin EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:24 pm

MID, I was going to put my sarcastic, funny in a good way about Bush, Cheney, Rice, Palin and Papa John in rumpus room forum, but now, don't even want to give them any slack at all. Both your McCain and Palin posts are so scary, I can't imagine anything worse. I always believed the frightening aspect of all these people, yet these two posts are even more convincing than I imagined. It is quite something that so many Americans are still debating, having their doubts. These really are scary times. No more "beatin' 'round The Bush", or dealing with Dicky Chain-ey, The Fence, or Condom-lease'um Rice Paddy people, or the Piles of Palin mounds of knowledge tryin to sneak into my "Hall of Wisdom".

'Course, now I've got my own homeland security check sysem. If anyone of these crooks try to sneak down my Hall of Wisdom, they have to go through my security check first. They have to empty out their brains before they get access. You will notice that on the right side of my entrance there is a really big pile of sawdust, and on the left, a big pile of jelly! :coffee4: eat :laugh: (gotta step over the middle pile of Condom lease'um papers, too).

Hey! I still walk down my Hall! (Pretended to talk with them as we walked down the hall. When we reached my Room of Imaginings, I kicked 'em all in, closed the door, locked it and threw away the key. They're still tryin' to get out, but I won't let 'em (until they learn how to behave themselves geek).......
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Info on Palin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Palin   Info on Palin EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:42 am

According to Mathew and Karen, Obama will win the election and will bring about (or at least get it started) the type of change that we are all invisioning. He is "the chosen one" if you will (for lack of a better term off the top my head). I guess we will see.
Back to top Go down
Nenochtoo

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Info on Palin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Palin   Info on Palin EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:43 am

The woman has evil spirits within and about her.

What about that whacked-out preacher of hers going on witch hunts in Africa ?

Hopefully during her next hunting trip she'll survive a helicopter crash, but will have the misfortune of being marooned in the wilderness and surrounded by a large pack of Wolves. Some of the same ones she has been taking shots at.
Back to top Go down
Nenochtoo

Info on Palin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Palin   Info on Palin EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:45 am

Throw in a couple of Brown Bears as well. They'll crunch bones to get at the marrow.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Info on Palin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Palin   Info on Palin EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:25 pm

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, NENOCHTOO. Evil spirits for sure. There is so much in this story of cruelty I could spend my lifetime working on diffusion tactics. In fact, this is what I am doing here. I chose to work for Wolf and Bear Brotherhood (we just call it high council). My LittleBear IS a wolf in Dreamtime, AND his mother is Bear Woman Running from The Lodge Singing.
Back to top Go down
Nenochtoo

Info on Palin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Palin   Info on Palin EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Just when did Americans trade their elected high-level public servants for these 'Celebrity Government' actors ?

Products of star maker puppet masters ?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Info on Palin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Palin   Info on Palin EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Ah! puppet masters, room of imaginings, punch and judy show, skin-walkers...skin-walker moon, just let it rise, let it rip as say Robert Mirabal in his incredible cd, Music from a Painted Cave.....you unzip their skin and find nothing in there!

Remember the FBI and the CIA putting out memoasking Hollywood writers/producers/technicians HELP them find Osama? How mad can we get?

When did it all happen? How about when the thirteen colonies reps preached natives were prey and wrote a constitution to keep them at bay?.

Each Thanksgiving gives me the chills. We still don't remind our brothers it was THE NATIVES that inivited us to THEIR POTLATCH, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Info on Palin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Palin   Info on Palin EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:11 am

The blankets are being pulled and the truth is prevailing my friends!!! we will see the day that spirit once again walks among the peoples of this land and holds the prevailing truth...Aho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Info on Palin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Palin   Info on Palin Empty

Back to top Go down

Info on Palin
Page 1 of 1