Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos Empty
PostSubject: Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos   Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos   Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:25 pm

Miss Celina is in the heart of crop cirle activity in Europe, I mean. We don't get as many here in the States. I wonder why that is? I didn't watch the videos yet, but just wanted to comment. Didn't I post something awhile back about the weird rock found in Texas that had the same markings as a crop circle that was done in England?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos   Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:32 am

Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos   Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 am

Awsome clips Wd. I watched them all. I'd like to start doing some experimentation of my own. We have a video camera that shoots infrared and two standard dv's. Being so close to Tinker airforce base, I'm curious as to what else might be flying around up there that isn't visible to the naked eye
Back to top Go down
Celina

Celina

Female
Number of posts : 32
Humor : playful
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Crop circles, UFOs, Extra-terrestrials   Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:01 pm

My experience with crop circles is that they each have very individual energies and their own particular messages [which might vary from person to person]
One of the more recent ones was a formation of swallows. Laying on the ground in it's centre, I became aware of a beautiful translucent turquoise light emitting from it and the words came "Be in this world- but not of it, swallows never land on the ground". A further explanation suggested that life was a series of screens with various backdrops and actions projected on to them and it was a matter of choice as to whether to buy into them or not.
Some one there had been witness to a formation of balls of light lowering over the Wiltshire hills at 3am. At dawn he investigated the terrain and discovered a brand new crop circle at that spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos   Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Sightings AND Crop Circles Videos
Page 1 of 1