Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
I AM SORRY EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
I AM SORRY EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
I AM SORRY EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
I AM SORRY EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
I AM SORRY EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
I AM SORRY EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
I AM SORRY EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
I AM SORRY EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
I AM SORRY EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

I AM SORRY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I AM SORRY Empty
PostSubject: I AM SORRY   I AM SORRY EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 am

I AM SORRY I WENT AWAY WITHOUT SAYING A WORD. I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL VERY MUCH. sad

We had a tragedy in the family (which I can't talk about just yet), and I had to leave for a couple of weeks. I was very despondent. When I returned my house was full for almost two months. My son, his wife, and the two grandchildren came in from Malaysia, and Soul Mate's daughter (who is like my daughter) came in with the three grandchildren. Then Aunt and Uncle came in from Arkansas. Even more friends came to visit and my house has been way beyond chaotic.

During this time my computer got a virus and crashed (too many people using it). I did not have the energy, the compunction, nor the time to fix it. I just didn't care at that point.

Seems my energy was drained and I got very ill. Some kind of virus. I needed rest, so I booked a cabin in the woods near Broken Bow Lake in OK and fled to the solitude of the forest for a couple of weeks. The cabin was actually in Hochatown. Mediation, prayer and self renewal of the spirit was the order of the day. No TV, no Internet, and just reflection. It was very peaceful and relaxing, although I have had some very intense dreams I need to tell you all about later. Very strong premonitions and warnings while under the stars sitting in my prayer ring with Cayenne.

I hope you all can forgive me for disappearing so suddenly, but it seems the SPIRIT had an entirely different direction for me take this summer - other than what I had planned. Although the tragedy I could have done without, I feel it has made me more resilient in the long run.

I AM SORRY 100_1210

I AM SORRY 100_1310
Back to top Go down

I AM SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM SORRY   I AM SORRY EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:54 pm

You have absolutely no reason to be sorry, Spring. Many of us felt like there was something terribly wrong, and it is more than ok that you needed time alone. Please don't feel bad, please don't. I almost called you several times, but something stopped me. A couple of people here asked me to call as well as my own urge to call, but every time I started to call you, something just stopped me.

I think it was because you needed time alone, which is perfectly understandable. I am so sorry for your pain and if there is anything I can do, please let me know. Two sends his love and please, please, please know, we are always here for you. Again, know you are loved, you have so many here that care about you deeply, truly and unendingly.

Last edited by Be The Miracle on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

I AM SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM SORRY   I AM SORRY EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:10 pm

Spring, what ever it is that has had you troubled, please know that you are in our prayers, you and your family. We are here for you when ever you need us and your always welcome to call. If there's anything thing at all we can offer please don't hesitate to ask. You will be in our thoughts and our prayers and you have our love
Two
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

I AM SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM SORRY   I AM SORRY EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:29 pm

No sorry is not in my language dictionary :bump: But tears is, and I had a lot of them. I knew something was awry, I felt like this picture, which kept cropping up. It is an image of one who cries from knowing TOO much (the pyramid at the center of the heart). I have been going to it constantly, so now I know why and am dedicating it to you. It shows me (a voyager on a vision quest) is looking through a peephole, as though he is inside a woman's body looking through her nipple. He see's even the pryamid is shedding a tear in the grand pool that is universal knowledge, (which you bathe in every day. I see you when I come to bathe myself---I should do it more often.....

I AM SORRY Tearfo10
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

I AM SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM SORRY   I AM SORRY EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:44 pm

I will sleep well tonight, knowing you are safe and back home hug

I AM SORRY Imagef10
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

I AM SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM SORRY   I AM SORRY EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 am

Never apologize, we are all in one time or other need to disconnect and reconnect to re-balance ourselves from all that goes around us. I have done the same myself several times.

This weekend, I finally took off camping on this nature, remote island which just helped me refocus on the path I must work on and trudge on.

Love y'all,

LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Sponsored content

I AM SORRY Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM SORRY   I AM SORRY Empty

Back to top Go down

I AM SORRY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-