Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Greetings from Cresone Colorado EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Greetings from Cresone Colorado EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Greetings from Cresone Colorado EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Greetings from Cresone Colorado EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Greetings from Cresone Colorado EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Greetings from Cresone Colorado EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Greetings from Cresone Colorado EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Greetings from Cresone Colorado EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Greetings from Cresone Colorado EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Greetings from Cresone Colorado

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Greetings from Cresone Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Cresone Colorado   Greetings from Cresone Colorado EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:32 pm

I just made it in to Crestone, Colorado, at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in South Central Colorado. Yey. Flew into Colorado Springs and drove along the Arkansas River over to Salida and then here. So happy to be in the mountains in this place that is so sacred (to me).

It was stormy and it is chilly! And the bears have been seen so the B&B owner told me to be careful with what I leave in the car.

Crestone's population is like, 73, and so when I finally got to town I quite naturally wanted a drink...the town is empty and deserted...except for a really nice saloon that sells awesome brisket and has an attached wine shop.

Sweet!

The neighborhood bar local guy struck up a convo with me. He said bars always have the oldest wood in town.

Now, I knew he meant that since the saloon is the first thing built to establish a town, it naturally has the oldest wood.

The convo got even dicier after that and I vamoosed with my vino and brisket.

I arrive at my B&B and the other folks staying here are big in the UFO sightings world and they are out all night seeking sightings. Apparently they are plentiful around here.

More later as I journey onward.
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Cresone Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cresone Colorado   Greetings from Cresone Colorado EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:35 pm

You crazy chicka-pea! I just called you and found out you were gone. Call your hubby! LOL

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures! I wish I could've made it, maybe next year. I'm so happy for you that you get to be in your sacred space, enjoy yourself! Keep safe! Much Love to You!
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Cresone Colorado
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: