Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Turtle EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Turtle EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Turtle EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Turtle EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Turtle EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Turtle EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Turtle EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Turtle EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Turtle EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Turtle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Turtle Empty
PostSubject: Turtle   Turtle EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 6:44 am

Turtles have been and are held sacred in many traditions. In the Far East the turtle shell is seen as a symbol of heaven while the squarer underside is symbolic of mother earth. And through other traditions such as Native American turtle is a symbol of mother earth and our ability to find happiness on mother earth.

The turtle is a slow moving creature on land and is never in a rush. All you need to do is find the pace that is appropriate. Like the knight of pentacles in a Tarot deck turtle energy is steady, earthy and always accomplishes what they set out to do. If you align with the energy of turtle you are assured completion. It teaches to go with the flow and be happy with the pace that your life is taking. Do not try to push it faster than is natural or you may reach your destination too early and feel you missed something along the way. Turtle teaches to try and enjoy the journey as much as the final achievement. To focus too much on the end of something means you will often find yourself dreaming of the future, which will leave you ungrounded and unhappy. So have around you the symbol of turtle when you wish to remain grounded and take joy in what you have been given.

Also because of their great shells turtle symbolise our ability to protect ourselves. When you have done a certain amount of personal development and thinking you come to realise that everything is connected. And we start to see ourselves reflected in the actions of others. But sometimes some people have their own history and their own anger and it is just best to get out of their way. That is where the shell of turtle may come in handy. You don’t have to take responsibility on for everyone. Sometimes just leave them to get on with it. And if they get too close use turtle energy to give them a little snap so they know you are there.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle   Turtle EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:48 am

Great use of turtle energy, jhodi! My chief native spirit teacher IS Grandmother Turtle and her husband, Red Turtle. Their messages have always been there just when I need them most. Everything you posted is confirmed in my spirit teachers own words. They are one and the same! Wa do! It was as though you were speaking through them. Perhaps you were!.......
Back to top Go down

Turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle   Turtle EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:18 pm

I loved it, Jojo! Thank you...timely in so many ways....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle   Turtle Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtle
Page 1 of 1