Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single!   Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:01 am

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time! I won't tell you my favorite parts, I don't want to ruin it for you. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

The back story on this is that a girl named Olga was out with her friends in the Marina district of San Francisco (known for being a popular hang out for douches), and she talked to this guy named Dimitri for all of two minutes. Then she gave him her card and said 'give me a call.' The above is the messages he left. Listen to the whole thing, it just keeps getting better and better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXPvN_OMZXc
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single!   Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:13 am

Dmitiri can stay single, and probably will. I'm all for direct and upfront, however he goes into too much detail too soon. I'm surprised he didn't run out of tape on the answering machine. What a clueless jerk.
Back to top Go down

Hey Single Ladies, Dimitri is Single!
Page 1 of 1