Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
how come  the signature is not showing EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
how come  the signature is not showing EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
how come  the signature is not showing EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
how come  the signature is not showing EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
how come  the signature is not showing EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
how come  the signature is not showing EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
how come  the signature is not showing EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
how come  the signature is not showing EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
how come  the signature is not showing EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

how come the signature is not showing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

how come  the signature is not showing Empty
PostSubject: how come the signature is not showing   how come  the signature is not showing EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 7:20 am

how come the signature isn't showing, did I do something wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how come the signature is not showing   how come  the signature is not showing EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 9:41 am

Hmm, I don't know, PM, try using a different URL and then use the Image option from this site, know what I mean? Also, there may be a "Save" option at the bottom of the preference page that you have to click on each time you change something. Let me know if this helps, if not, we will figure it out....

Love to You!
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: how come the signature is not showing   how come  the signature is not showing EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 10:49 pm

I did everything and still no siggy 😕
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how come the signature is not showing   how come  the signature is not showing EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 5:46 am

ok, PM me what you want in your siggy and I'll see if I can put it in, I have no clue why it isn't working... cry
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: how come the signature is not showing   how come  the signature is not showing EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 6:36 am

ARRRGGG, Well, it definitely isn't anything you are doing, PM. So far I've been working on it for 30 minutes and I still can't figure it out. I even copied your pic, took it to Photoshop, changed it to a .jpg, & loaded it up on my photobucket to see if that would fix it. It didn't.

Every setting is correct, I don't get it. It says that all users have their signatures enabled....

I'm still working on it....lol...just cuz I'm stubborn like that!
Back to top Go down
https://twohawks.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: how come the signature is not showing   how come  the signature is not showing EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 6:41 am

Alright, I think I get it....you'll have to post something and see if it is there now.
Back to top Go down
https://twohawks.forumotion.com
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: how come the signature is not showing   how come  the signature is not showing EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 6:06 pm

Thanks for trying but my pic and message are still there in preview and I just pressed save again to see if I could get it to appear

if you can get into my signature section you'll see it there it just doesn't appear on the forum

but whaaaaaa its still not showing up
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: how come the signature is not showing   how come  the signature is not showing EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 6:07 pm

oops OMG there it is and hooray hooray

i do happy dance now

thanks for being persistant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how come the signature is not showing   how come  the signature is not showing EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 6:49 pm

Thank you Jesus! LOL!

:cheers: laugh laugh ☁ :laugh1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how come the signature is not showing   how come  the signature is not showing Empty

Back to top Go down

how come the signature is not showing
Page 1 of 1