Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Shasta Totems for Twohawks EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Shasta Totems for Twohawks EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Shasta Totems for Twohawks EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Shasta Totems for Twohawks EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Shasta Totems for Twohawks EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Shasta Totems for Twohawks EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Shasta Totems for Twohawks EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Shasta Totems for Twohawks EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Shasta Totems for Twohawks EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Shasta Totems for Twohawks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shasta Totems for Twohawks Empty
PostSubject: Shasta Totems for Twohawks   Shasta Totems for Twohawks EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 6:10 am

Hey sweetheart, I've compiled a list of the animals we saw in Shasta, and their respective medicines. It was pretty interesting...Especially the snake...that was the last one we saw, wasn't it? This is for you, baby.

DUCK
Emotional Comfort and Protection

Ducks are connected to feminine energies, the astral plane and emotions through their connection with water. Ducks remind us to drink deeply from the waters of life. Find comfort in your element and with those of like mind and spirit. Ducks teach you how to maneuver through the waters of life with grace and comfort. Psychologist and therapists often have Ducks as a totem, assisting them to help others move through emotional tangles.

HERON, EGRET
Aggressive Self-Determination & Self-Reliance

A Heron and Egret totem teaches balance; the ability to progress and evolve --to walk into deeper waters without fear. It is important for someone with a Heron and Egret totem to learn to stand on their own two feet, to become independent and self-reliant. Heron and Egret has a strong connection to the element of Earth and you must also be aware and cultivate this connection. The Mother Earth is a source of strength and will help you stand strong and firm. Heron medicine allows you to perform many tasks at the same time, keeping all in balance. If one way doesn't work, then another way will. Heron and Egret people seem to instinctively know this. Heron people do not need a lot of people in their life and they are often follow non-traditional roles. They feel no need to "keep up with the Jones." They stand out in their uniqueness and know how to take advantage of things and event that most people wouldn't bother with. You know what is best for you and you should follow that path. Be aggressive when opportunities present themselves -- don't let them get away from you. Mediation on color will provide insight to Heron and Egret people.

DEER

Woodland dreams of intuition come with the graceful deer.
I greet you, brothers of the forest.
Your gift of magic will brighten my life.
Transformation will come to me.
Like you, I stand listening to the drum beat of life,
Poised to follow my guiding spirits.

Gentleness and Innocence

Deer teaches us to use the power of gentleness to touch the hearts and minds of wounded beings who are in our lives.
Don't push towards change in others, rather gently nudge them in right direction with the love that comes from a Deer totem.
When a Deer totem shows up in your life, a new innocence and freshness in about to be awakened. There is going to be a gentle lure of new adventures. There will be an opportunity to express the gentle love that will open new doors for you.

HORSE

Pounding hooves, tossing mane,
Take me swiftly on my life's journey.
Loyal friend, carry me to a place of safety.
Lift me over the obstacles of my path.

Travel, Power, Freedom
Horses are symbols of freedom. This totem brings new journeys.
It will teach you to ride in new directions and discover your own freedom and power.Guide to overcoming obstacles.
The Horse is the symbol of Wind. Horse people are usually friendly and adventurous. If a horse has shown up in your life, you must ask yourself: "Am I feeling constricted? Do you need to move on or allow others to move on?" Horse will teach you how to ride into new directions to awaken and discover your own freedom and power.

EAGLE

Spirit, Healing, Creation
The eagle is symbol of the zenith.A great reminder of your own ability to soar to great heights. Eagles are messengers from heaven and are the embodiment of the spirit of the sun.
Those with an Eagle totem need to have an involvement with creation; a willingness to experience extremes; a willingness to use your ability even if it means getting "scorched" a little as you
fly high; a willingness to seek out your true emotions.

A demanding totem, but one that offers so much reward at the end of the journey. Its four-toed feet remind you to stay grounded even went soaring high; Its talons remind you to grasp the things of the earth; Its sharp beak shows you when to speak, how much, and how strongly. This totem will show you opportunities and how to ride the winds to your benefit. Eagle people can live in the realm of the spirit yet still remain connected and balanced within the realm of the Earth.

You must become much more than you ever dreamed possible.

BUTTERFLY

Transmutation, Dance of Joy

The butterfly is the symbol of change, joy and color. It is the symbol of the soul. They remind us that life is a dance,not to take things quite so seriously. They also remind us to get up and move.
Dance brings the sweetness of life. Butterflies bring color and joy to your life. Look at them and remember what joy is in your life,
if its a lot or a little, it is still joy. They teach us that growth and transformation does not have to traumatic; it can occur gently, sweetly, joyfully. If a butterfly totem has shown up in your life,
make note of the most important issues in your life, and see what needs to be changed.

SNAKE

Wisdom, Healing, Initiation

This a powerful totem -- it is the symbol of transformation and healing. The Snake is wisdom expressed through healing.
The Snake is the symbol of eternity. It is a protector and guardian totem, along with its sister totems, the Dragon and the Serpent.
If a snake totem has come into your life, your creative forces are awakening. Your intuition will sharpen and be more accurate.
Snake energy is the energy of wholeness, cosmic consciousness, and the ability to experience anything willingly and without resistance. It is the knowledge that all things are equal in creation.

It also signals a transition in your life.
New opportunities and/or changes.

Snake is fire medicine, the medicine of transmutation. On a material level, it is vitality; on an emotional level, it is ambition and dreams; on a mental level, it is intellect and power; on a spiritual level (the highest level), it is wisdom, understanding and wholeness.

Snake magic is heavy magic. Become the Magician and transmute the energy and accept the power of the fire. The Snake is one of the symbols of Thoth.
Back to top Go down

Shasta Totems for Twohawks
Page 1 of 1