Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loey

Loey

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light Empty
PostSubject: Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light   Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 2:37 am

I log on to read the site and as I scroll down I find this waiting for me in the chat room.

[06:20:34] Wasayo has joined the chat the Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:20 am
[06:21:02] Wasayo : Hi, Loey! I notice you and I are the only ones here... logged in, that is.
[06:21:29] Wasayo : Have you read Spring Miracles' thread "Stock Market Falling" under World News, huh?
[06:21:59] Wasayo : I wonder what kind of real estate day you and Amiawake are gonna have tomorrow... and Black Monday (prolly). heh heh
[06:22:22] Wasayo : Ask Buddha. He knows everything and can save all lightworkers. Good luck! Karma bites.

I believe that all thought is energy and we should make a practice of putting good energy out into our universe. As all of you can see from this chat room messaage, not everyone makes this their practice. I find these kinds of attacks sad and disrespectful to God and all that is Godly. It is up to us as to how we use our energy. I choose to think positive thoughts, do good deeds and practice being kind and loving to all. I wish no harm to anyone and would never think of leaving such a message for someone. It is not in my soul to think these unkind and hurtful thoughts. I question the intention and light of one who does. Wasayo, I send divine light your way and pray that only goodness and light come into your life and, whatever demons you may be wrestling with, may you find peace and harmony and love.

Loey
Back to top Go down
Engtovo

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light   Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 6:50 pm

sounds to me like you are simply choosing to be TOO sensitive and make what other people are saying about things in the world about YOU
Back to top Go down
http://www.spiritnexus.com
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light   Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 6:57 pm

Engtovo wrote:
sounds to me like you are simply choosing to be TOO sensitive and make what other people are saying about things in the world about YOU

Hello, Engtovo!

You have the name of someone I love and respect very much... Engtovo Bhodsvatan.

I have quoted "this" Engtovo from one end of the internet to the other... and her websites are: http://www.spiritnexus.com and http://www.engtovo.wordpress.com.

Engtovo Bhodsvatan is a dharlja, and as such, she can *discern* the *real* fields and not mistake them for the fake-lightworker astral fields. She advised all NOT to fire the grid. Thank you, Engtovo.

As stated in the "World News" section here under "Credit Crunch Coming"... the shout box of Buddha at Buddha's Garden was PUBLIC and he knew it and he wanted it that way. Anybody could read it and a lot of people did.

I will not repeat anything more ad nauseum about this. Loey is crucifying me... when I was just one person who read what Buddha made public all day... every day.

Loey never addresses the issue of why her friend Buddha intentionally and knowingly made his shout box PUBLIC all over the internet. He made a lot of people's private comments very public... not just "only Loey".

Thanks for your presence, Engtovo. angel
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light   Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 10:44 pm

Loey wrote:
I log on to read the site and as I scroll down I find this waiting for me in the chat room.

[06:20:34] Wasayo has joined the chat the Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:20 am
[06:21:02] Wasayo : Hi, Loey! I notice you and I are the only ones here... logged in, that is.
[06:21:29] Wasayo : Have you read Spring Miracles' thread "Stock Market Falling" under World News, huh?
[06:21:59] Wasayo : I wonder what kind of real estate day you and Amiawake are gonna have tomorrow... and Black Monday (prolly). heh heh
[06:22:22] Wasayo : Ask Buddha. He knows everything and can save all lightworkers. Good luck! Karma bites.

I believe that all thought is energy and we should make a practice of putting good energy out into our universe. As all of you can see from this chat room messaage, not everyone makes this their practice. I find these kinds of attacks sad and disrespectful to God and all that is Godly. It is up to us as to how we use our energy. I choose to think positive thoughts, do good deeds and practice being kind and loving to all. I wish no harm to anyone and would never think of leaving such a message for someone. It is not in my soul to think these unkind and hurtful thoughts. I question the intention and light of one who does. Wasayo, I send divine light your way and pray that only goodness and light come into your life and, whatever demons you may be wrestling with, may you find peace and harmony and love.

Loey

By the way, Loey,

I would sincerely appreciate it if you, Buddha, and your group do not do an *exorcism* via remote viewing on me again... to get rid of the "demons" you and Buddha are saying I have... because you did this, in Buddha's shout box once before... *without my permission* and without my knowledge. I found out about it later. This is an extreme violation of cosmic law.

I do not want your brand of "love"... nor do I want Buddha's or any of you. I am very, very careful "who" or "what" I let into my energy field.

No thank you. :shock:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light   Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Send Wasayo Your Love and Divine Light
Page 1 of 1