Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews   Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:32 pm

OMG! I am SO excited about my new vacuum cleaner! i went on Consumer Reports and reviewed the vacuum cleaners. There was one model rated up with all the 300 dollar ones and it was only SIXTY dollars! It is the Hoover Widepath Tempo and I just went wild vacuuming!!! The POWER is unbelievable! Picks up dog hair like mad, the attachments are so powerful the hose doesnt even really have to be near the dirt or hair or plant leaves it just sucks it all right up!

If anyone is in the market for a new vacuum cleaner, this one JAMS! I got mine on Amazon.com. Screw all the brick and mortar stores, the service is awful, gas is expensive, and I ordered mine online Monday and my carpet is beautiful today! 60 bucks, shipping included!

I know I sound like an frickin info-mercial.

Any appliances you guys swear by? Share the love.

PS...Hey Melissa: Is ther a better place you would like me to share things like this? More of a " Voluntary Simplicity" type subforum, where we share things like how to save money, how to to eat well yet inexpensively, finding great deals like my vacuum cleaner, etc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews   Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 6:34 am

ROFLMAO! You and I are the only two people I know who can get jazzed over a vacuum cleaner!

As far as appliances go, I have to vote for the MAGIC BULLET!!!!

Two's sister gave me one for Christmas and IT ROCKS! Not only is it the BEST info-mercial ever made, the thing itself is awesome.

It does EVERYTHING. You can grind coffee beans with it, scramble eggs, make smoothies, whip up sauces and microwave them right in the container. You can chop garlic with it, make a mean guacamole, it does salsa in seconds, and much much more! LOL~ It's so easy, small and dish-washer safe. Cleaning is a breeze! I just adore my magic bullet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews   Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:48 am

Has anyone seen the informercial/commercial for the "Aerator"?

It's this crazy looking thing that grows food, supposedly, without soil. I don't want one, I was just wondering. I guess you grow the food in water and "special chemicals". Uh, no thanks. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews   Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Matters of Practicality: Appliance Reviews
Page 1 of 1