Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

On This Day of Your Life

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On This Day of Your Life   On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 am

'nixfan wrote:

Money distorts the generosity of resources that the earth offers to us. Money is the means by which the inequitable distribution of these resources is justified. It enslaves human beings to other human beings, and it a tool of power and control. Money is not holy, to argue that it is a wonderful part of God, to me seems a gross distortion of truth.

Nix I feel you are correct in your assessment of money, but I want to point out that the biblical testament on money has been greatly distorted.

It is espoused that the bible declares "Money is the root of ALL evil," when in fact it actually states that "THE LOVE OF MONEY is the root of evil."

We cannot base our lives on acquiring money because this is what causes enslavement, and the willingness to do any evil act to acquire it. Wars are caused by this. When you LOVE money more than any other thing are when the perversions and baseness take over.

Since we do not have societies based on bartering any longer we need money to survive, but as long as we do not allow the act of acquiring money to monopolize and take over our existence we will find that we can survive relatively well without all the material items the money changers insist we need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On This Day of Your Life   On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:06 am

On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God wants you to know...

....that you are perfect just the way you are.

Yes, yes, I know...you and I have lots of the same

judgments about ourselves. But you know what? God

holds none of these judgments.

If you saw yourself as God sees you, you would smile

a lot.

So smile. And go forth now into your day, sharing the

wonder of Who You Are and who you now choose to

be. For we are blessed in you.

Love, Your Friend....

Neale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On This Day of Your Life   On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:15 am

Just wanted to add this:

Friday, June 20, 2008
A moment of presence
Who you are now is enough. What you have now is plenty.

Here in this moment all is well. Allow yourself to be fully present in what is now.

Gently relax into the endless depth of life's rich and magnificent abundance. There is plenty, and it is now yours to live.

Feel the perfect peace of simply being as you are. Need nothing, and have everything.

Watch the wonder of all that is as it dances in front of your eyes. Feel the lightness and the limitless nature of who you truly are.

Know the immense joy that is in every little thing. For it is now and you are fully here.

-- Ralph Marston
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On This Day of Your Life   On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:47 am

On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God wants you to know...
....that there's more where that came from.

This is a key teaching; a most important message.

The

goodness of the Universe is not limited.

When something

"looks as if" it is running out, do not fret.

This, or

something better, is on its way.

Sufficiency is the natural order of things.

Good never

runs out -- although it may change form.

Did you get that last part?

Love, Your Friend....
Neale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On This Day of Your Life   On This Day of Your Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On This Day of Your Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2