Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Do you like the way I act on the forums?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Do you like the way I act on the forums? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like the way I act on the forums?   Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Of course, people who have been on this board since I've joined have came to love and respect me on here, and love the way I act.

However now it just feels...cold. Empty really. Like when I do post something funny I get the feeling that some people may not like that style, maybe some of the newer people? I don't know

However I feel that acting in a funny and somewhat immature manor is good for this board and some members because it makes the members feel young and the board somewhat new and full of life.

Just saying =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Only My opinion,,,,   Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:52 pm

I personally love your Quirky humor Liam,keep it up and stay on the brite side of the street.... and remember if " they're not talkin about ya,,, your're not important..." tee hee... keep your face to the Sun my friend. :-) me think you thinketh to much though... :flwrflsh:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the way I act on the forums?   Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Oh Liam please don't feel that way. We all love your sense of humor. I think we have all been preoccupied lately. I don't know what it is really, but we do love you and your sense of humor.

👅 gif04 gif26

:king:
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the way I act on the forums?   Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:07 pm

I like you a lot myself, loved our chat last month. Yes, this old man always needs enthusiasm/humor from the younger, youngest. Tough, dude, you never know, you may actually be the most ancient one here. Your molecules were re-arranged before mine were, I'm sure of that. I replaced quite a few of them last year with a salute to s'mors, a lot of marshmallows and a few butterflies got stuck in my flame, oh well..... You are always welcome at my barbeque!eat :laugh:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the way I act on the forums?   Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Liam you are our resident court jester, and without you we may just become too serious about ourselves. Be easy on us old fogies. Sometimes we forget our sense of ridiculousness. Thanks for the reminders. We need them.

:fall: :bag: gif42
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the way I act on the forums?   Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:01 pm

LIAM, I forgot about this until I just read Spring's response. Several years ago, I was a regular on Spiritweb (originating from Switzerland-now defunct, similar to twohawk's nest, powerful serious stuff, and humor, too. I was chatting for nearly a month with what I thought was a very wise old man, an elder with knowledge beyond compare. Turned out my chatter was with a 10 year old little girl from somewhere in Norway. Remarkable, this internet people's voice, huh?
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the way I act on the forums?   Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:22 am

I could be the "oldest" one here? Brilliant. I think

Wise beyond my years, my body doesn't say it but my soul does.

I think O_o
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the way I act on the forums?   Do you like the way I act on the forums? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Liam,
You are who you are. Do not let anyone try and change the way you talk, think, or post on any forum. Just be yourself and you will be loved by many. Every now and then, there will always be that someone that sends negativity your way, just reply with something positive. :king:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the way I act on the forums?   Do you like the way I act on the forums? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like the way I act on the forums?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: