Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN Empty
PostSubject: MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN   MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:26 am

MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN Redbuf10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN   MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:28 pm

That's beautiful, Wild Dove, thank you. You will never know how much I need to hear that right now. I've had a tough weekend, dealing with some things that have come to light that have me off-kilter. I'm struggling to remain balanced, in peace and in love and to try and remember that I am in danger of becoming just like those that have hurt me if I don't embrace forgiveness and see them as wounded human beings, with flaws just like me. It's not so easy, it seems like every moment, something else crops up that challenges my own resolve to stay balanced and in peace.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN   MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:34 am

Okya, (it should be okay, but then spirit told me to leave it as is... Wild Dove you will know why) not sure where my message went but here goes again! LOL

Wow WildDove, you really feel the Spirit Speak. One of my Spirit Animal is the Buffalo, and there is a buffalo farm nearby where this Saturday I spent over an hour walking the field with the Buffalo. The connection was so strong between us, it is a pure vibration like a prism!

The message it gave me was the heavenward starweb is completing the circle of the Oneness, we can all sense it! So Awesome!

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN   MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:53 pm

The perfect message after my two week hiatus and self-introspection. Trying to ground myself once more. I had a lot of time to ponder while walking late into the night in the middle of the open fields under the stars. This message Wild Dove is one that I know to be powerful and extremely well timed for many.

Thank you my dear friend. I have missed you and I have missed all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN   MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN Empty

Back to top Go down

MESSAGE from RED BUFFALO CALF-WOMAN
Page 1 of 1