Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
finger nails EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
finger nails EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
finger nails EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
finger nails EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
finger nails EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
finger nails EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
finger nails EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
finger nails EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
finger nails EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

finger nails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharon

Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-05

finger nails Empty
PostSubject: finger nails   finger nails EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 4:05 pm

Wow Hi All

I had a weired dream last night and wanted someone to tell me what this mean?

I was holding a tweezer,plucking or pulling at some hair from my chin..lol And i saw a core that looked like the tip of a feather (abit like blackhead)..lol, Sorry but i have to laugh about this!.

Anyway back to the dream.

As i was pulling out this core from my chin, it came out to be clean finger nails and i was pulling out more of them off my face.
I was amased about the nails that i was pulling becos i never dreamt anything like it..lmao

Can someone please tell me what this means?

Love to hear back from you!

Cheers

Sharon gif23
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

finger nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: finger nails   finger nails EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Heyo! I interpret dreams (especially weird ones that make no sense. This one was just such a dream, however, your way of telling, and the words you used, that's another way of getting at meaning. I was "hearing" pulling teeth, pulling hair, pulling nails out. Perhaps you are just that (in real life right now) Even "pulling at straws". All seem to be about nitpicking an issue to death-ie., paying too close attention to details. Hope this helps. Wa Do, Willy (wild dove)
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

Female

finger nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: finger nails   finger nails EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 11:40 pm

Wild Dove wrote:
Heyo! I interpret dreams (especially weird ones that make no sense. This one was just such a dream, however, your way of telling, and the words you used, that's another way of getting at meaning. I was "hearing" pulling teeth, pulling hair, pulling nails out. Perhaps you are just that (in real life right now) Even "pulling at straws". All seem to be about nitpicking an issue to death-ie., paying too close attention to details. Hope this helps. Wa Do, Willy (wild dove)

Can you please be specific or elaborate what you meant by all this?

Cheers;)
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

finger nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: finger nails   finger nails EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:55 am

Shaz, by telling, I meant you didn't say much, meaning (as well as the metaphoric meaning of "pulling hairs, pulling teeth, pulling nails, pulling "out" something black (dirty-blackheads) they really weren't what you thought they were, therefore not that important, certainly not important enough to HAVE to remove them). (You also mentioned this made you laugh.)

The dark things(including core issues, you used the word core when telling the dream--very important) you want to remove in your life--the blackheads, though thought to be LIKE feather tips, turned out to be clean finger nail clippings instead. They weren't dirty little nuisances that make those who scrutinize us to the point of seeing tiny flaws (blackheads) in us. Also the nails weren't really embedded that deep (in your face). You WERE ABLE to extract them.

In short. It appears that someone (probably you) is scrutinizing you to the point of seeing tiny flaws in the face you present yourself to them (as well as you-with mirror looking at yourself), a "self-examination/flattering/lookin' good issue.

You probably are asking yourself, "Am I trying to hide something dark under my skin about myself I need to bring out to the surface (skin)?

The other part, "the chin". The metaphoric meaning of a chin has to do with "scratching my chin"----pondering.

Also, ask yourself about other details in your dream. Where were you?, was it you (present age) or earlier, or future? Also, in Jungian context. If there are three distinct parts (different environments such as part inside a house, other part outside, other part somewhere else) it could also be interpreted as what issue at hand, how to resolve issue, where issue resolve may lead.

Is this a little clearer and more helpful? Willy
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

Female

finger nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: finger nails   finger nails EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:50 pm

Hi

Well um,i was in my own lounge room, no noise around me,the whole picture was just focused on me and my face, but i also asked 4 other different psychics and they told me the same thing and yet so different to what you just said.
I dont know, I done alot of work and inner child work on myself for more than 10 years and im a real person who confronts my own issues,in other words i don't piss fart around. If i had somthing real dark deep inside myself than im not what i say i am, I really can be and honestly be outspoken and speaks my mind wether it hurts people or not. I dont hide anything, If the dream makes me laugh after woken up from it,than that says that it was gud,if it was a bad dream,then that would say something bad or negative.
Yes many dreams do says something,Perhaps you are right, Maybe there is something dark hidden somewhere inside me, wish i knew.
However i'm glad that you explained all this to me, Thats something i can confront and think about for myself.
So i will be exploring more on that depth about my dream i had;)
Thank you very much for getting back to me,
i really appreciate it,very much.

love n lite
Sharon :)
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

finger nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: finger nails   finger nails EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 6:05 pm

You're welcome! I hope you understood that I was implying that you DON'T have dark issues (they turned out--upon looking/knowing-- to be nothing more important than nail clippings, clean ones to boot!), you were just doing some self-examination due to......(could you have, by chance had a recent conversation with someone in a lounge who you think might be scrutinizing you more than necessary? Yo! Willy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

finger nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: finger nails   finger nails Empty

Back to top Go down

finger nails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Spirit :: Dreams-
Jump to: