Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Road Trip EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Road Trip EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Road Trip EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Road Trip EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Road Trip EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Road Trip EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Road Trip EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Road Trip EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Road Trip EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Road Trip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Road Trip   Road Trip EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 5:37 am

Hi everyone. I don't have much time to post this morning and I am so sorry, I meant to be here this weekend but Twohawks and I had to take an emergency road trip to Fort Smith, Arkansas. My dad is gravely ill. When we first saw my dad, he was declining rapidly, but as of yesterday, they took him off the respirator and he had improved somewhat. He is better, however, things aren't looking so great long term. I just wanted to let you all know I haven't abandoned you.

Love and blessings to you all, Melissa
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip   Road Trip EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Glad your okay BTM and Two. I ma sorry tohear about your dad. I will send Reiki to him and my prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip   Road Trip EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 6:11 pm

BTM and Twohawks, White Eagle told me to go to CONVERSATIONS and repeat this here for you:

With God, all things are possible....
The flesh may be weak....
(Yet) the Spirit waxes strong....
(Strengthening) the body filled with light....
In the words of The Master:
I and The Father are one....(there's no fighting going on there)

Cultivate the habit of drawing upon the divine Eternal Presence
(Inside one's heart)....
The Power to change the very atoms of your body....
Physical atoms (of pain?)
Are spiritual atoms (droplets of spiritual rain?)...
Tiny sparks of light...
Behind all visible form(s)....
Under the command of The Great White Light..."
" Tiny sparks of light behind all visible form (are) under the command of
The Great White Light (can be changed at will)."

"The purpose of incarnation is for you to bring into your daily life
The Radiance of your Spiritual Life....
Seek the true Source of your being and you will triumpth over the darkness
(Of the darkest, coldest night)."

Wow! What a fitting celebration of appeciation for the morning sunrise
I just experienced.
Thank you, White Eagle, as well as The Sacred Brotherhood.
I knew their presence was a part of my Little Bear and Bear's example of paying Attention to the hidden choir's music
Behind the beating of Grandfather Sun's great heart.
Back to top Go down

Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip   Road Trip EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 6:25 am

Thank you so much, WildDove, and MID. I guess it's just wait and see at this point, I had the sense when I was with my dad that it is his choice whether to stay or go from this life. I only wish I knew what he was going to choose and when.

Wild Dove, that is my very favorite scripture, "With God all things are possible." It has been my screen saver for many years. Thank you for that reminder, and thanks to the Great Spirit and the Brotherhood and all the guides and angels.

My dad is slipping in and out of this dimension and at one point, he was trying to tell me something. He kept looking up at the ceiling and motioning towards the ceiling. I didn't understand what he was trying to say. He's not a spiritual man in the least, in fact he doesn't believe in God or anything else. But it was strange when he was motioning upwards, it was almost like he wanted me to know something was "up there."
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip   Road Trip EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:28 am

May your Dad be surround in an energy of Peace & Love
Back to top Go down

Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip   Road Trip EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 5:47 am

Thank you all so much for your prayers and healing energies. Unfortunately, I don't think he is long for this world. If by some amazing miracle, he does pull thru, he is going to be one unhappy camper. He's not going to like the fact that they have had him on a respirator for 3 weeks, he's not going to like that he will have to have a colostomy bag, he will not like the fact that he can't imbibe anymore, and he's not going to like that he can't eat his favorite foods anymore. He'll probably be in a wheelchair for a while and to my dad, that is the worst. He thinks sickness is a sign of weakness, and he would never want to be seen as weak. Never, ever. He's trying to yank out the respirator, so they strapped his arms down, and now he's trying to chew thru it. They've had to heavily sedate him and he is unable to communicate to them his wishes. Even though I know, his current wife is the one in charge, not me. I know my dad has an adance directive or a living will somewhere, but I haven't had the courage to ask his wife about it.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip   Road Trip EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 9:34 am

BTM I wish the best for your dad, whatever that may be. I'll pray for divine order in the situation.
Back to top Go down

Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip   Road Trip EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:09 pm

Thank you MID, so much. I keep telling myself that all is in Divine Order, and I just have to trust that.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip   Road Trip EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:36 pm

Twohawks and Melissa, I wish I was there with you guys. My dad started having strokes (it took eight of them over seven years to finally do him in) and each time we thought it was the last (he had an amazingly strong heart). I thought he was spiritual (in the sense of after-life with the divine) and yet, I'll never really know the details until I slip off my incarnate clothes and join him.

The night of the final stroke came. Dad and I talked straight for the first time in my life---forty-seven non years of little father and son stuff. He was barely able to talk (after seven strokes one is lucky to understand a whole sentence and so on...). DAD SAID VERY CLEARLY : "Bill, please let me go. If I go unconscious again, just put me back in my bed, and go back to sleep. Deal with me in the morning. Don't tell mom. It'll kill her. She doesn't deserve all this. I've wanted to be done with it for seven years now, after the first one. I can't drive, I can't even pound a nail anymore. I can't do anything. I'm useless."

I have never told anyone this, but he did go unconscious that night, I went back to bed and told mom he was breathing rather badly, while having coffee with her, and told her to go and check on him. Of course she found him/ambulance/quick get his heart going/to put it mildly, three long weeks of visiting an unconscious man kept alive by modern technology, but had died peacefully because I gave him his wishes, his I love you anyway, dad feeling. I hugged my dad for the only time I ever remember being hugged, and during the three weeks of visits, family squabbling, who did what, when's it ever gonna be over, I just sat there, held his hand and read some of my poems, some of my story of the old man and his dog on their vision quest.

I would get the brush, the accusation, etc., of telling him stories that came from "the dsrk side---they weren"t "christian enough". Somehow I knew he could hear me, and by the slight smile on his face (which others didn't see) I knew he was in good hands.

Later.same as with my sis, Mary Ellen, I have seen both of them happy, going about business happier than I ever saw them on earth. I mean that literally. I have "seen" spirits clear enough to see their clothes, rooms, other folks wandering about. Not like any room I've seen elsewher on earth (but then again, for someone like me, it doesn't surprise me---i've been to places ion the universe where science is just beginning to discover (like, the atmospher on Titan). I've been there before. I recognised the places the probe brought back from before, back in the 1970's when I had my first series of oobe's. When you see some of my upcoming youTube slideshow you will know. These are all old images started before the probe was even invented. Mine are all from 1997-2004.....ah life! I am glad I helped dad "pass through the veil he had wanted to for so long.....Be well in all this. I have found here a real family I can love and be loved in return.....(and so did he, wherever that is.......Aho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip   Road Trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Road Trip
Page 1 of 1