Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas) Empty
PostSubject: "This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas)   "This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:42 am

Daily Journals and Conversations with The Teaching Spirits
©2006 by Will Magnus

09/23/2002 Portland 9Moon9

"This is not That"
Grandmother Turtle has shown me that our home is where we're at. Our "possessions" (even our most tresured ideas) may be in several places, so how can we secure them? By carrying only that which we can carry. She then told me to go back to one of my files "Abraham" channeled to me about possessions. Here it is:

"Secure your ideas and your belongings by enabling them to travel with you. Go to phase 46 of Dane Rudhyar's book of transformations. Read it and come back to me. I'll wait."

( I did so. In phase 46 the key phrase is that one must repeat as often as it takes to say, not this, not that, until one reaches the void. I began to understand and said to Abraham, OK, how do I simply carry only that which I need?)

He then responded:

"Now that you have organized your thoughts about your "ideas/opinions/belongings" listen to this: Possessions are not for children. Playthings are! You are both a child and an adult. Play with your "things". Do not think of any of them as possessions. They are toys. Play with them, one at a time. You can be the organized adult and arrange them for storage, but you are also a child. Let the adult in you take them out, just enough for you as a child to play with in your playground, your life situation, ie., the one you are in right now. It, too is just a sandbox in front of the great Spirit who is the true "adult" in these situations. The child, though rarely expressed, not only is enthusiastic when the toys are the ones he or she wants, but also is thankful to the one who provided the toys and the relationship that developes. So go ahead, have a wonderful relationship with yourself. Simply change the words, belongings, possessions, baggage, things, etc. to the word TOYS and above all, stop labeling your storage boxes Miscellaneous! None are miscellaneous in the world of Spirit. Aho!"
-end of transmission-
Back to top Go down

"This is not That" (Playing with one's ideas)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Psychic Predictions :: Conversations with Wild Dove-
Jump to: