Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Visions of Willy Whitefeather

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Visions of Willy Whitefeather Empty
PostSubject: Visions of Willy Whitefeather   Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:07 am

HOPE (Visions of Willy Whitefeather)

Quote :
This animated visual film short you are about to see is a story of prophecy.
The story of man going down the wrong path, with one day the possibility of finding the path of peace and love. What we are seeing around the world with wars, genocide, diseases, climate change such as global warming, and potential earth changes that have been foretold by many seers and indigenous peoples. This is that story in animated visuals and soundtrack that will shake you to your roots. We must shift to this path, without hesitation.

"Hope" is a unique and powerful short film with a message of peace for the future. Combining animation, archival footage and live action, in a multi-layered non-linear story, the film brings the viewer on a fascinating journey through human existence. 'Hope' is shaped around the knowledge and ideas of Willy Whitefeather, a man in his sixties of Cherokee ancestry, a fascinating storyteller, healer, survivalist and an individual of wisdom and heart. Using traditions and stories from Native American and world cultures, the film combines dreams, images and reminiscences from our collective memory to send a message of hope for the future. Now is the time to reconnect with Spirit, to recognize the effects of our actions, to evaluate the underlying causes of suffering and to reshape our life and our world into a harmonious one.

Directed by Catherine Margerin, produced by Luna Media. Its is being posted with consent and vision of Willy Whitefeather, visionary for "HOPE"

Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Willy Whitefeather   Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:00 am

Wa Do, Wa Do, Aho! Ahhhh........a day of hard work (putting 2,833 key frames into proper photo folders, to begin in-betweens comprising my own H elping O ur P lanet E arth podcast/animation....., a Willy Grayfeather (my first given spirit name...Willy Two Hawk, Wildove.......

Ahhhh......all my visions are manifesting as we speak....so beautiful this amazing world through the Internet. How wonderful Spirit provides the tools, regardless of the artistry, lack of it or just plain desire to be of help....so simple, yet so powerful. Wa Do Spring.

I was thinking a few minutes ago to explain why I wasn't posting today...even that isn't needed....Wa Do. Here is Spirit's direction to share tonight what The Brotherhood is telling us about working hard:

Today Buffalo card and Pipe Carrier came together to remind me of my purpose, my responsibility and the abundant gifts I have received: The Knowing and The Talent to express it.
KEYWORDS for The Week of March 2, 2008:
Prosperity of Truth and Abundance

The Medicine of White Buffalo

"You speak for us, you at TwoHawks Nest We are grateful. Do not doubt your gifts as though they weren't good enough for us. They were meant to sustain you. They will do even more than that. You can't yet imagine what we have in store for you. I leave you with hope tonight. We have others to confide in and send the good news forward to...... Aho!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Willy Whitefeather   Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 10:15 am

Wa Do Wa Do Wild Dove. The Great Spirit is moving here at the nest.

I was moved to make several posts.

There is an awakening, a teaching and a leading taking place. I believe all are feeling this.

I know your visions are manifesting. It is evident and we are very grateful for your sharing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Willy Whitefeather   Visions of Willy Whitefeather EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:32 pm

Thank you Wild dove, so much for sharing that. I have been working very hard myself and haven't had much time to post. However, I have had a lot of time to pray lately and the Spririt spoke those exact words to me a few days ago. "You have no idea what we have in store for you ~ you are on the verge."

No eye has seen, nor ear has heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man what God has prepared for those that love him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Willy Whitefeather   Visions of Willy Whitefeather Empty

Back to top Go down

Visions of Willy Whitefeather
Page 1 of 1