Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Examine your Food EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Examine your Food EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Examine your Food EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Examine your Food EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Examine your Food EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Examine your Food EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Examine your Food EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Examine your Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Examine your Food EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Examine your Food

Go down 
+2
masterindisguise
Spring Miracles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Examine your Food   Examine your Food EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:07 pm

You are what you eat, so eat well.

"The Doctrine of Signatures"

A stupendous insight of civilizations past....... every whole food has a pattern that resembles a body organ or physiological function. (Confirmed by today's investigative, nutritional sciences.)

Examples:

A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye...and science shows that carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

Examine your Food Fruit_10

A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart is red and has four chambers. All of the research shows tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food.

Examine your Food Fruit_11

Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows that grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.

Examine your Food Fruit_12

A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds are on the nut just like the neo-cortex. We now know that walnuts help develop over 3 dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

Examine your Food Fruit_13

Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.

Examine your Food Fruit_14

Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet the body pulls it from the bones, making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.

Examine your Food Fruit_15

Eggplant, Avocados and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats 1 avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this? .... It takes exactly 9 months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).

Examine your Food Fruit_16

Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the motility of male sperm and increase the numbers of sperm as well to overcome male sterility.

Examine your Food Fruit_17

Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.

Examine your Food Fruit_18

Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries.

Examine your Food Fruit_19

Grapefruits, Oranges , and other citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.

Examine your Food Fruit_20

Onions look like body cells. Today's research shows that onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes.

Examine your Food Fruit_21

"The news isn't that fruits and vegetables are good for you, it's that they are so good for you, they can save your life."
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examine your Food   Examine your Food EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:48 pm

That is cool Spring, thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examine your Food   Examine your Food EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:55 pm

YO! And now about that eggplant I ate last nite......and that papaya...my vulva is seemingly soft and vulnerable. Gotta pay attention to those tiny little seeds, too! :king: geek queen :bump:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examine your Food   Examine your Food EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:09 pm

Wild Dove wrote:
YO! And now about that eggplant I ate last nite......and that papaya...my vulva is seemingly soft and vulnerable. Gotta pay attention to those tiny little seeds, too! :king: geek queen :bump:

:laugh:

Whoa! And that fig jelly I had - seems my male sterility is overcome! Not good Wild Dove to be so vulnerable when we all dine on different delicacies. gif24
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examine your Food   Examine your Food EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:45 pm

Spring,
That was just fantastic. I love every one of those with the exception of Egg plant.

Something about it that just don't send my taste buds into an orgy. I have tried it prepaired in many different ways, the outcome is the same. gif42
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Saved by THE EGGPLANT!   Examine your Food EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:17 am

Osiris! You have to have a toast and a roast. You toast the eggplant with one of my famous cocktails, then you roast the eggplant under the broiler until the skin is black, scoop it out, pour some lemon juice on it, some olive oil, have another cocktail (best drunk with an italian gypsy by the side) and go bananas (or papaya) whichever floats your boat, me lordship!
Back to top Go down
'nixfan

'nixfan

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examine your Food   Examine your Food EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:29 am

Osiris wrote:
Spring,
I love every one of those with the exception of Egg plant ... I have tried it prepaired in many different ways, the outcome is the same. gif42

Osiris,
Have you tried removing the peel and soaking the eggplant in saltwater for 30 mins before cooking with it? It makes a huge difference in flavor.
'Nix
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examine your Food   Examine your Food EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:54 am

Osiris you need an Eggplant Pirogue.

They cut the eggplant in half and blanch, scoop out the pulp, mash and mix it with lump crab meat, shrimp, bread crumbs and seasoning, pour a white cream sauce over the top and bake the entire contraption in the oven for a short period, and Wa La! you have one of the most decadent dishes you have ever eaten.

I love Eggplant!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examine your Food   Examine your Food EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:16 pm

Ok all,
I will give it a go and try all of your recepies. I have always been the type to try any foods. When it comes to egg plant, I would rather eat candied grasshoppers, I am allergic to them and they make my eye's swell shut. But, I am always willing to give each food the benifit of the doubt and try it again. I cannot drink milk either, unless it is loaded with sugar or chocolate. I love all cheese and cottage cheese, milk makes me sick by itself.
Back to top Go down

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examine your Food   Examine your Food EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Spring, I am printing this out to pass out to people I know. It's amazing.
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examine your Food   Examine your Food EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:44 pm

WOW. Now THAT IS REALLY COOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Examine your Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examine your Food   Examine your Food Empty

Back to top Go down

Examine your Food
Page 1 of 1