Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Signs in Israel EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Signs in Israel EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Signs in Israel EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Signs in Israel EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Signs in Israel EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Signs in Israel EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Signs in Israel EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Signs in Israel EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Signs in Israel EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Signs in Israel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Signs in Israel Empty
PostSubject: Signs in Israel   Signs in Israel EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Monday, February 18

Signs in Israel Temple10

Signs in Israel Temple11

Crater opens up outside Dome of the Rock on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount in 5.3 magnitude earthquake on Friday.
[It's a double Adar.... expect the unexpected]

(IsraelNN.com) An earthquake shook Israel at 12:37 PM Friday. The only damage reported in Israel was on the Temple Mount and near Shechem (Nablus).

The earthquake measured 5.3 on the Richter scale; its epicenter was located in northeastern Lebanon. Earlier last week an earthquake measuring 4.1 was felt in northern Israel, also originating from Lebanon, near its northern city of Tyre.

A large hole opened up on the Temple Mount during Friday's earthquake, which was soon covered by officials from the Wakf Islamic Authority that administers the mosques built atop Judaism’s holiest site.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Signs in Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in Israel   Signs in Israel EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:36 pm

In Fraser's "Golden Bough", the myth (or was it?) about Venus flirting with Mars as her true husband (Vulcan-god of volcanoes and earthquakes) gets furious.......and is thrown out of heaven to seethe underground, while Neptune (the Sea) decides to soothe his brother Vulcan with his support, and THEY form an alliance......

Is OUR un/im/amoral love between Love (Venus) and War (Mars) part of all this "un-natural" activity beneath the surface....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Signs in Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in Israel   Signs in Israel EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:42 pm

UNTIL WE STOP LOVING WAR, the earthquakes and the volcano eruptions will continue.... (I aught to know----my birth name william magnus wenstrand translates into Vulcan/Wotan (scandinavian god of volcanoes), and my actual soul/real wife, Selena/Celina, also greek name for Venus and her abusive divorced husband, Tom MARshall actually attempted to kill me---literally happened in 1980's when Mt St. Helens (Helena and Selena both same name, greek letters S and H often inter-changed.......

Last edited by Wild Dove on Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Signs in Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in Israel   Signs in Israel EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:44 pm

She's also VERY JEWISH...... ARE WE ALL MANIFESTATIONS OF ANCIENT MYTHS? Worth exploring each of one's birth names, numerology and phonetic origins.....We may be onto something......
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Signs in Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in Israel   Signs in Israel EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:52 pm

OK, FOLKS, VULCAIN AND NEPTUNE HAVE DECIDED TO PLAY TODAY, MAYBE EXPLORE THAT NEW PLANET-CHILD: IT MIGHT BE AN OTTER!!!!!

ALL THREE OF US MAY JUST DECIDE TO SCREW THOSE EARTHLINGS TOPSIDE WITH ALL THEIR WARRINGS, AND HAVE OUR OWN PARTY DOWN ON THE OCEAN'S FLOOR, NOW THAT WE PUT MARS IN HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE (in his own sandbox, with barbed wire around it(*S*).......
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Signs in Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in Israel   Signs in Israel EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Wild Dove wrote:
She's also VERY JEWISH...... ARE WE ALL MANIFESTATIONS OF ANCIENT MYTHS? Worth exploring each of one's birth names, numerology and phonetic origins.....We may be onto something......

I think you are correct. We need to do some numerology and and phonetic origins to see where we all interconnect. I know we do somehow, someplace, sometime.

There is golden thread that brought us all together.

And I have put Mars in his place years ago. An ex ruled by Mars - one of the meanest SOBs on the planet. I barbed wired that piece of Mars out of necessity.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Signs in Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in Israel   Signs in Israel EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Amazing, Spring! This Mars guy in me and my lady's life actually CLAIMED he was Mars- the Avenger, here to wreak havoc, yet he was handsome, winsome, big-time international car racer, you name it. (I was three of the four, myself----). But it was his words to me, "You can have her, she's a dog I was meant to ......" that made the shivvers do more than dance up and down my spine. I never thought such kind on the outside people who everybody loved could be so cruel on the inside just because the victim was vulnerable....yuuck!!!...What's new? We've all (probably everyone here, at least) has had such crap leveled at us....maybe that's why we have no interest in keeping this site anything otherthan a friendly forum. Thank god for debate, but forum and dialogue mean more to me than debate.......
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Signs in Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in Israel   Signs in Israel EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:21 pm

Oh yes Wild Dove Mars hung a dark cloud over my life for a time and a half. I just shuffled my way to Venus and decided I would not visit there anymore. Mars, depending on placement, can be dark, vicious, vengeful, cruel and sadistic. I will never play in that sandbox again. I learned a very frightening lesson.

Mars in Scorpio makes for a very intense and ominous life path.

Mars rules metal. Guns are metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signs in Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in Israel   Signs in Israel Empty

Back to top Go down

Signs in Israel
Page 1 of 1