Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Romney has dropped out EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Romney has dropped out EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Romney has dropped out EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Romney has dropped out EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Romney has dropped out EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Romney has dropped out EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Romney has dropped out EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Romney has dropped out EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Romney has dropped out EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Romney has dropped out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Romney has dropped out Empty
PostSubject: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 1:00 pm

Romney has dropped out. Looks like McCain :scared: for the Republican nomination, unless Huckabee or Ron Paul garner his votes, which I believe to be highly unlikely.

It will be McCain versus Hitlery or Obama. :scared:

Looks like we are headed for more of the same. If so, the U.S. is in for a major cleansing and awakening.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 1:08 pm

I saw this blog on the ABC news site that I found very interesting. It goes along with my dream about the antichrist.

Quote :
And Obama Wept
February 07, 2008 9:43 AM

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/02/and-obama-wept.html

Inspiration is nice. But some folks seem to be getting out of hand.

It's as if Tom Daschle descended from on high saying, "Be not afraid; for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all the people: for there is born to you this day in the city of Chicago a Savior, who is Barack the Democrat."

Obama supporter Kathleen Geier writes that she's "getting increasingly weirded out by some of Obama's supporters. On listservs I'm on, some people who should know better – hard-bitten, not-so-young cynics, even – are gushing about Barack…

Describing various encounters with Obama supporters, she writes, "Excuse me, but this sounds more like a cult than a political campaign. The language used here is the language of evangelical Christianity – the Obama volunteers speak of 'coming to Obama' in the same way born-again Christians talk about 'coming to Jesus.'...So I say, we should all get a grip, stop all this unseemly mooning over Barack, see him and the political landscape he is a part of in a cooler, clearer, and more realistic light, and get to work."

Joe Klein, writing at Time, notes "something just a wee bit creepy about the mass messianism" he sees in Obama's Super Tuesday speech.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for," Obama said. "This time can be different because this campaign for the presidency of the United States of America is different. It's different not because of me. It's different because of you."

Says Klein: "That is not just maddeningly vague but also disingenuous: the campaign is entirely about Obama and his ability to inspire. Rather than focusing on any specific issue or cause — other than an amorphous desire for change — the message is becoming dangerously self-referential. The Obama campaign all too often is about how wonderful the Obama campaign is. “

The always interesting James Wolcott writes that "(p)erhaps it's my atheism at work but I found myself increasingly wary of and resistant to the salvational fervor of the Obama campaign, the idealistic zeal divorced from any particular policy or cause and chariot-driven by pure euphoria. I can picture President Hillary in the White House dealing with a recalcitrant Republican faction; I can't picture President Obama in the same role because his summons to history and call to hope seems to transcend legislative maneuvers and horse-trading; his charisma is on a more ethereal plane, and I don't look to politics for transcendence and self-certification."

Then there's MSNBC's Chris Matthews who tells Felix Gillette in the New York Observer, “I’ve been following politics since I was about 5. I’ve never seen anything like this. This is bigger than Kennedy. [Obama] comes along, and he seems to have the answers. This is the New Testament."

And behold, Obama met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him.

The Holy Season of Lent is upon us. Can Obama worshippers try to give up their Helter-Skelter cult-ish qualities for a few weeks?

At least until Easter, or the Pennsylvania primary, whichever comes first...

- jpt

UPDATE: Let me be clear: I'm not saying there shouldn't be enthusiasm in politics. I'm merely touching on the fact that some Obama supporters' exhuberance seems to be getting a little out of hand. Obama himself joked about this at a Hollywood fundraiser, as noted in Men's Vogue:

“When Morgan Freeman comes over to greet Obama, the senator begins bowing down both hands in worship. ‘This guy was president before I was,’ says Obama, referring to Freeman's turn in Deep Impact and, clearly, getting a little ahead of his own bio. Next, a nod to Bruce Almighty: ‘This guy was God before I was.’”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 1:25 pm

You know Spring I have a very definitive feeling Barack is going to be elected President.

I wonder what would've happened if they had stuck with that original capaign slogan, "OBAMA-NATION."

:01:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 1:29 pm

OMG - Obama-Nation = Abomination?

I have some serious angst about this presidential race. I feel that the Bush administration has led us to this path. He is leaving us in a precarious situation, and nobody in their right mind would want to take on the role of the Presidency with all the problems Bush has created. So we are left with maniacs and egotists.

I have to add this. I just caught a moment on the news with a live event featuring an RNC spokesman. I don't know who it was speaking, but he just said that it is better to vote for McCain than to stay home and not vote, allowing Hillary or Obama to get into the white house. HUH? gif15 Does this mean the republicans are holding their nose over McCain? They are running scared. HELL, SO AM I!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:35 pm

Ron Paul actually pulled 3% here in Oklahoma. I see signs for him everywhere ~ and I also heard Ralph Nadar may make another bid the job, but like you said Spring, who would want it? I'll be suprised if there IS an election. And if there is, I am sure that Barack Obama will win. Gives new meaning to Jesus' words,

"When you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel — let the reader understand — then let those in Judea flee to the mountains." (Matt. 24:2, 15-16 NIV)

Interesting, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:51 pm

Indeed BTM, it is very interesting watching the prophecies take shape! We are fast tracking and time is short. The U.S. is very unstable. Many people are very stressed, especially those in the dark. Their fuses are short, lit and ready to blow. Like I said - I have severe angst over this. I can't see a way out for us. Too many people are blinded, and there is no reasonable solution. We need to band together and get ready for the ride. It is coming. I feel there is no use fighting them because they are taking us headlong into a destination that has been preordained. Just buckle up and hold on.

:byebye:
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 11:30 pm

Never replied to poticky stickical rap, but here goes:

Politically, We are a 3B country: Buffoons, Bombblasting Bigots

We are a 3C country of political cronies: Crooks, Clowns, and Creapy cop-outs

We are s 3D country of: Disgusting, disgraceful, dissappearing act drones

We are a 3F country: Frightening, Freaked out, Fear-mongering fruit-cakes.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 12:11 am

AND ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT:

Spring Miracles wrote:
We need to band together and get ready for the ride. It is coming. I feel there is no use fighting them because they are taking us headlong into a destination that has been preordained. Just buckle up and hold on.

:byebye:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 9:24 am

Romney has dropped out Apcgjc10
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 10:01 am

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people"
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan)

"You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being"
-Hillary Clinton
(From the book "The Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Peggy Noonan, p. 55)

"Many of you are well enough off that [President Bush's] tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to have to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
(Hillary grandstanding at a fund raising speech in San Francisco; SFGate.com 6/28/2004.)

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:14 am

Is him dropping out a good thing or a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:29 am

Liam wrote:
Is him dropping out a good thing or a bad thing?

Doesn't matter Liam. He is just like the rest of the candidates. I only pointed it out to show that this election is taking the planned course. We have no good choices. All has been predestined and we are on a fast path to oblivion. Our only option is to listen to the Spirit and and not be taken along the cursed path. The air and energy surrounding this election is electric and not in a good way. Energies are vibrating at never before experienced levels. That includes those who listen to Spirit, and those who are trapped in the darkness. Those with eyes to see, and ears to hear can seek solace in the fact that GOD will not desert us, and the Spirit will lead us on the true path.

After our primaries here I do not see myself casting a vote in this election. The only reason I shall cast one in the primary is to vote for Ron Paul just to send a message. It will not have any effect on the outcome of the election other than to show that some are not going to stand for this type of intrusive government any longer. Honestly, even if there was a slight possibility that Paul could win it would make no difference because he would never be able to get any of his ideals past our congressional legislature.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 1:09 pm

Its not strange, Spring that although I don't like Ron Paul's connections at all, his interview with Bill Moyers was fascinating. So was Dennis Kusinich's. The contrast between the two(eccentric conservative, eccentric liberal) is equal to the unified position of both: Our current government are criminally, literally criminally insane, illegal and unconstitutional, so powerful no one has the courage to stop them, meaning the current congress people on both sides also should be removed, knowingly violating their constitutional responsibility to accuse, indict and remove criminal behavior when they reasonably have documentation/counsel that points to it.

We can't even get them to investigate publicly allowing us to watch them at work (also unconstitutional).

A simple thing like revealing Valerie Plane's cia status is the highest crime in the couintry, punishable by death, no lesser penalty. People do not even know their own constitution, including our most respected journalists and commentators (except, in my opinion Bill Moyers, willing to interview at length both "eccentrics, who mentioned the same thing I just did.....) So 3B, 3C, 3D we've become. (notice I didn't give us any A's Sleep.........
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 1:16 pm

Spring I love your first typo error (or was it?) Hitlery instead of Hillary!!!!

Free Press pointed out that Hillary was an attendee of the Bilderberg New World fascist group while her husband was our president.....now its hard to even get anything from Free Press worth talking about (able to quote source).....
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 2:21 pm

I'm not sure about these presidential elections...

...Should I even care? O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romney has dropped out   Romney has dropped out Empty

Back to top Go down

Romney has dropped out
Page 1 of 1