Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Amazing Grace EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Amazing Grace EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Amazing Grace EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Amazing Grace EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Amazing Grace EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Amazing Grace EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Amazing Grace EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Amazing Grace EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Amazing Grace EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Amazing Grace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Amazing Grace Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Grace   Amazing Grace EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Amazing Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Grace   Amazing Grace EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 1:39 am

Its getting closer and closer----soon my own songs, pics, poem readings. I have bookmarked this and will be (I know it sounds crazy) but its as though I am inside youTube when I come to music like this....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Amazing Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Grace   Amazing Grace EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 1:48 am

"I have been chosen to teach you The Knowing ways of The Dripping Old Water People. I will guide you to The Sacred Valley of a Thousand Mountains where The Elders live, where RedFox lives and many more Teachers from The Dreamtime. Grandmother, Eagle and I communicate daily with each other, too. We speak the same tongue."

"In Dreamtime, deep inside The Holy Mountain (which is your heart) there is much to learn. I will teach you everything The Elk People know if you are willing to walk in reverence and silence with us. We can do this thing. Grandmother calls this The Honoring. You may have heard it called other things, such as "The Quickening". This is true also. This "knowing" is the same medicine and it is The Song She Sings, The Joy She Brings to all of us. You will need stamina to do this kind of "Walking Your Talk". However, we can give you this medicine if you want it. It won't be easy, but it IS possible! Most humans are unwilling to accept it. Its too good! (once it is learned). And here is the gist of it:"

"Walk with grace and nobility. Believe in yourself and trust your heart. If you begin each day with heartfelt thanks to Creator God and all Those Who've GONE BEFORE YOU, PREPARING YOUR PATH, GROOMING IT, AND MAKING IT EASIER FOR YOU, EASIER THAN IT WAS FOR THEM....IF YOU COME TO UNDERSTAND THIS, THEN YOU WILL HAVE BEGUN TO WALK THE PATH OF WISDOM AND BEAUTY."
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Amazing Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Grace   Amazing Grace EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 1:51 am

"We are charged to watch over you and to guide you as you come to The Land you are about to enter. That gentle touching of the very skin of our Mother Earth, the soft voluptuous fur the Fox People speak of? Well, observe The Elk People, the way we walk, the way we rub our antlers against the trees, for example. Observe how we rest among the tall grass. Can't you see we are enjoying our life in the deep calm, and pristine (though often dark) woods and meadows here on planet earth, nestling comfortably in the bosum of Mother Earth, touching her, treading upon her vibrant flesh softly and gently. That is, as long as the Dark Changers, The Dark Wolves and many humans, who behave just as ruthlessly, come crashing in with their loud cracking noise and outrageous behaviors. Then, we too will bellow! Cougar screams, chaos comes to all who pass our way with disregard. It is not supposed to be this way. Shame on you!"

"Now who will save us from this madness? Crow tells us a brother, a sister, a gentle two-legged will come and make this happen. That time is drawing nigh. Is such a person You? If you can help us rid Our Land of these impostors and all their trash, that would most certainly, "Make our day!"

"Aho, dear Brother & Sister. That is all I have to say for the moment." -Transmission from White Elk to the people at TwoHawks Nest-
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Amazing Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Grace   Amazing Grace EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 1:53 am

Gaia is speaking through The River's Daughter:

" I see You decided to come. The Owl People must have taken good care of You. Do You know how many days our sit has been going on?. I am happy You have made it this far.You have finally shown me that You care about Me and what has been happening to My body. Little Moon Bear told Me You would come. And now You are here. Yes, there is a party going on in The Woods in honor of Me. But then, many of My children do that every night. That is the way its always been. The Ancestors Who Have Gone Before and all The Nature Spirits of The Dreamtime use whatever time they can to bring The Human and Animal People into harmony with Grandfather & Grandmother's Spirit, to prepare them for The Days To Come. The Nighttime is always the best time for this because of all the noise My Human Children make during The Day. I wish They would listen to Me and do as I have asked Them to. Oh well. children make mistakes. I won't let some of Them make The Other Ones suffer any longer, however. It seems I can't please All My Children."

" I'm sure You realize why I stay so close to My Animal Children and My Tree Children, instead of with You, don't You? Its because They are always singing and dancing, filling My nights with storytelling whenever They get together. You used to do that, Why did You stop? They delight in this and it fills my heart with gladness that They care so much. And now You have finally come back to be a part of these celebrations because You have chosen to walk The Path of The Heart with Me. It brings Tears of Joy to My face."

"There was a time when All My Earth Children listened to My voice and shared The Gifting I gave to Them. They divided it fairly among each other, without any bickering or arguements about who got what. But so many of You chose not to over the years and have taken the joy out of living with Your greed and desire to keep everything to Yourselves. Now it has become apparent to some of You that You have no other choice but to return to The Ancient Ways of Sharing My Gifts With Each Other. To others, it is out of a deep love for Me and the desire to right the wrongs that have been done to Me that has brought them back, to be a part of "The Listening"once again. But which of these children are You, Oh, Stranger of The Heart? I seem to have lost contact with You & do not know You as well as I used to."

" I know You are anxious to " know" things, but I need more than that from You. I am Your Mother, You know, and that's what Mothers of All Creation are supposed to do: Teach You Patience & How To Listen & How To Love One Another. Where have I failed You?

"Please don't be nervous and so anxious to leave. I will let You know when the time is right to leave Your Mother behind and go Your own way! You don't need to know that part of My Wisdom, not yet anyway"

" I have kinder words to give You, but right now there seems to be more of The Scoldings that clamor inside of Me & beg to be heard & You will not grow if You do not listen to both. I am not always this stern and distant. But You have made it so, with Your own cruelty and lack of concern for Your Other Brothers & Sisters. I am not so proud that I can't tell You how much I need You though."

" I need to feel Your embrace just as much as You need to feel mine. I want All of My Children to know that I will not destroy them just because they have abused Me. They need to trust Me. Some of You will suffer a great deal in the near future and will be forced off The Land and made to take on other forms without Your consent because You have consistantly refused to listen to Me and to take care of My Body, My Forests and My Rivers as well as My Lungs,from which All The Air We Breathe comes. All My Children, particularly those who live here in My Forests have suffered as a result. Our needs have been ignored."

" Be frightened, dear child, but do not be dismayed. Everything will not be destroyed. Your Wayward Sisters & Brothers will only be changed in ways that will eventually help in the restoration of My body for the sake of All of Us. They may become weak, impotent and ineffective in all of their endeavors, good or bad, but they will not be destroyed. This Is The Way It Is! Many of You will be forced, through necessity, to learn How to Survive On Your Own, without My protection & without Your precious possessions. Some of You will even learn How to Survive With Honor & Dignity, working to restore the wrongs that have been committed. Yes, many will not learn how to do this and will die. But Death is Not Something to Be Afraid Of. This IsThe Way It Is. Its the way its always been."

" Now what are all These Rumblings going on inside of Me, You ask? Let me tell You, there IS a big shake-up going on right now in this section of Our Galaxy. This is bigger than You think. You didn't cause it. Although there is some truth to The Doomsayers ' Prophecies' about what's happening to Me, most of the things they are saying about Your Brothers & Sisters who have become greedy & destructive to My flesh isn't accurate at all. About the global warming, however, precipitating the recent earthquakes and all the shifting that's going on, that is true. But even with all that going on, You can't stop what is destined to happen. Surely if You stopped Your pollution and stopped Your fighting, stopped wasting the gifts I give You, the difficult times ahead would pass more smoothly than it appears they are as I speak, You can count on that. But all that's up to You, that is, if You want to change the way things are happening around You, but the rest? It's even greater than Me. I can do very little to change the outcome."

" But because of the pollution and waste You have caused, & because of the fighting and the wars that have led to such widespread destruction, The Destruction From Inside will continue. Yes, it is happening sooner than it would have, had You stopped what You were doing earlier. There are enormous fissures in My flesh from the incessant Extracting of The Minerals and Other Vital Resouces You have stolen from Me that are responsible for The Acceleration of The Shifting in the shelves underneath You. And yes, many of You have been a big nuisance to Me with all your bickering and fighting as well as with The Wasting of The Medicine I have given You, but I still love You, and You can reverse at least some of the destruction that lies ahead."

" Speaking of bickering & interupting the natural progression of things, I think You need a hug. Its time we both relax a bit and have some fun together! What do You think? Go back to Turtle's Reading Room to find out how The Rabbit People learned to stop bickering and how they learned to get along with the other Animal People. (Its an old story Grandmother told me - Willy TwoHawk -). It has a good dose of humor mixed in with it. Why don't You read it and come back to Dreamtime and read it to Me? I could use a little laughter Myself! Then when You do come back here to spend more time with Me I won't be so hard on You. I have many more things to say to You that are very important. Things that will cheer You up, too. I'll wait for You here, at this very spot till You come back. There's a lot to be said that will be worth coming back for. But before You go:

" Just remember how much Grandmother & I love You and care about You."

"Your interest in helping to heal My Body in any way You can , means a great deal to Me. When You heal Yourself, You are healing Me as well. For additional help in a private way, please e-mail TwoHawk. He is a good teacher and a powerful healer. My knowledge and that of Grandmother passes directly from Us through him to You. Trust Me on that one."

" Feel the energy that is flowing through You now as You read. Doesn't that show You that YOU Are On The Right Path, too? This is Me doing The Speaking, Willy (is)doing the typing and posting, and You (are doing) The Reading--- very simple, but very powerful. Sometimes it needs to be coming through others too, like Yourself as well, and sometimes more in sync with realtime for those of You unaccustomed to The Dreamtime, which, by the way has no timeframe reference that can be put into any words You are familiar with. Then it isYou, Me and Him in one exchange that flows through and beyond realtime without the boundaries Humans have imposed."

" We are happy to assist You on Your Journey and look forward to spending more time with You as we move into the next phase of this period some have called The Quickening. These are good words to describe what is happening. I will give You more information about that later. We love You, My dear Children . All is well now. Great Blessings are upon You as We speak. So Be it!"
(end of transmission)
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Amazing Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Grace   Amazing Grace EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:16 am

:bump:
Back to top Go down