Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
TIME EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
TIME EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
TIME EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
TIME EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
TIME EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
TIME EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
TIME EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
TIME EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
TIME EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

TIME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

TIME Empty
PostSubject: TIME   TIME EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 8:28 pm

TIME

I pray the words shared throughout these pages embrace the depths of your soul. I pray these words help you to understand where we come from, where we are going and how we reach our intended destiny. I pray these words give you peace and understanding why we are witnessing the increase in weather events and what awaits for all those that abide with our beloved home planet. Most of all, I pray that whatever beliefs you have, however much you may or may not agree, I pray you honor our covenant with our Creator to remain within this time-frame and with this Land we come from.

"Religion exerts a powerful influence over the actions of people. Men write about it, argue about it, and endure solitude, fasting and celibacy for the sake of it. They even kill for religion and die for it. But very few really try to understand it."

Hopi priests have an inherent respect of Time and view Time differently. Most people are aware that Native American Priests, as the Hopi, pray to directions, but why? What is the real reason they pray to directions? They pray to directions because in doing so they are honoring Time. Time is Direction.

One of God’s many names is The Ancient of Days. God is the Keeper and Controller of Time. Our solar system, as with all solar systems, has a very natural pattern of bringing God’s creations to higher life. This process of God’s natural law is a forward progressive motion that occurs from Age to Age. In Hopi this is called the Sacred Pattern of Migration.

Time is to be honored, as we presently know it, by a clock, by a calendar. Time should never be manipulated. However, in our future, Time will change its very meaning, and instead of reading Time from a clock it will become possible to read Time from a compass. This will be hailed as a new great discovery, but this is not new knowledge.

"Certain sects have kept a dark secret, one that has enabled them to amass tremendous wealth and steal the reigns of power in this world. They have stepped out of the natural process of Nature and they go back in Time."

The Hopi, as we all do, have a covenant with God. The Hopi pact is usually spoken in this manner…"Give me Land and Life and I will honor Death and return to You and You may find me worthy of evolving to Fifth World and completed form of human being. I will never be afraid to return to You who gave me Life."…

I assure you there is life after death. Death is as natural as breathing. We respect Life and we respect Death. We have the gift of Life because we are not strangers to Death.

As my grandfather would explain…"We do not shun Death, and if we have walked a good road, we do not fear death, because death is the doorway to a new body, a better evolved body, and a better life in the Fifth World. In the Fifth World finally a good man can live in a peaceful world where all men and women are brothers and sisters, and live in perfect harmony with Nature. We have all lived and died before, and the fact that we are still in
this Fourth World means we have not yet perfected our actions and our service to our Earth Mother. We are still here in our imperfect bodies, and in this imperfect world, because we are still struggling to *know Her, and to serve Her, and to bring ourselves to as good as we can get, given our present physical limitations."

"Split-time, frozen time, space-time, whatever name they use to present to the world, this partial knowledge of Time, will be hailed as the greatest discovery ever made, however it will be a sad day for mankind. It will claim to offer immortality. It will claim to be "natural" because it has always existed. It will speak defiantly against old age and against the sacred hoop. The new order will live according to a system known as "split time" and by doing so the sacred hoop and the covenant with God will be broken.

The denizens of space-time have created a glittering counterfeit, a dazzling harlot to deceive us. Do not be tempted to look at it. Do not be tempted to take a single peek at their Arcadia/Purgatory/Spacetime. The sophistry of Arcadia exceeds the furthest reaches of your imagination; one look at their counterfeit world all is lost. Who among us could resist a world that has been created to simulate Heaven-the Fifth World? And yet, with all
the razzle-dazzle of their space-time world, they have not achieved the remotest reflection of the one true Heaven: The Morning Star. Space is *not* Heaven. Space-time is *not*
Heaven. ‘Split-time’ as they also refer to it, is *not* Heaven. Heaven is the word used for the planet, which occupies the orbit, which is presently occupied by Venus.

God did not bestow knowledge of time travel to us at our present stage, or it would be ‘common knowledge’. Time travel has always been possible, and it has always been forbidden. Indeed, knowledge of time travel is the forbidden fruit of Eden: to eat of it
means certain banishment. Men walk through the wrong doors every day, and they are tempted with the forbidden fruit; sadly, when the ‘mythos’ of Eden becomes their reality - as with our progenitors - almost all men fail.

For where is the one who can resist the ‘magic’ of being transported through time to another era? Who is strong enough to resist the temptation of, seeing all parts of the world in a mere ‘moment of time’?"

Jesus was tempted…
Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms
of the world in a moment of time.

In Genesis God gave man dominion over Earth, in Daniel, we are told that a sector of society loses dominion ‘yet their lives were prolonged’. The biggest temptation space-time has to offer is the extension of man’s lifespan to a thousand years or more. People may doubt now that we will be offered prolonged life, but they will not doubt for much longer. The prophecy of Daniel will unfold before our eyes.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

One who speaks against God will rise, and he shall wear down the resistance of God’s saints, and nullify God’s Law of progressive time and change God’s Law of consecutive seasons. He shall literally divide (split) time and endorse space-time. Space-time will be endorsed by the Catholic Church because it is no longer the Church of God, rather, it is in the hands of the Illuminati. And space-time will be endorsed by governments because they are controlled by the Illuminati.

The ‘Past Masters’ and ‘Grand Past Masters’ of the secret sects do not observe day and night in their season (order). They have garbed their secret in the robes of a mystery religion and entrusted it to the senior members of their secret societies. They have long since broken their covenant with the "Ancient of Days"; they have changed times and laws. They have divided time.

Jer 31:35-36 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Jeremiah 33:20-21 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, that there should not be day and night in their season, then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant…

The Hebrew word ‘eth’ which is interpreted in the above passage as ‘season’ doesn’t mean ‘season’ at all, it means ‘usual order’. ‘eth’ derives from ‘ad’ which means ‘continuing future.’ And ‘ad’ derives from ‘adah’, which means ‘advance’ and ‘go forward’. We are covenanted to observe day and night in their usual order, and going in another direction is forbidden.

Space-time is not waiting to be discovered. Right here on Earth, mankind has long understood space-time, but those who understand it have kept the knowledge hidden. Among those who have the knowledge are: The Jesuit Order; Cardinals of the Catholic Church; monarchs and ‘nobles’; Bilderbergs; Levites (the descendants of Levi, one of the tribes of Israel, also known as ‘the children of Jacob’ Genesis 29:34); the members of a secret order who consider themselves to be among the ‘children of Jacob’ and the Illuminati. When they speak of the 'world' they refer to the 'orbit' wherein our earth revolves. The Bilderbergs are blatant ‘in your face’ controllers who, while serving alien ‘masters’ nevertheless like to think of themselves as the elite ‘steering committee’ of our Earth.

Continued Below......

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME   TIME EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 8:29 pm

Reality is the time zone wherein one is born. At this point in mankind’s evolution, two realities directly impact our life experiences. The above categories of persons move between time zones and thus experience ‘reality’ in two ‘times’. The people who move between time zones have the ability to secretly impact the lives of mankind, and they have used their ‘knowledge of times’ for personal profit and power. They idealize themselves as being the ‘guardians’ of mankind and strangely succeed in convincing themselves that they have the welfare of mankind at heart, but that is just balm for their egos. They have kept their knowledge hidden and used it to gain financial and political control over the
world and mankind.

All the subterfuge, the scheming and conniving, must end; if it does not end, mankind might not make it to the next stage of progressive evolution. Rather many could be caught up in the terrible downward spiral of retrograde evolution, also known as
‘devolution’ (from whence come the terms ‘devolve’ and ‘devil’). The word ‘devil’ implies moving backward through life, living in the reverse.

These people know much of the truth, but not all, to know all one must die in this body and evolve into a higher life form, a life form that can live closer to the Sun, the Angels/Katsinam (we cannot see them, but they are there, and they always occupy the Morning Star in any solar system)."

As my grandfather would say…."The good-hearted brothers and sisters, our Katsinam, know very well the rewards of the final human brain, and with hearing the full sound spectrum through the evolved human ear, and seeing the full color spectrum through the evolved human eye. Only those who occupied this orbit before, and died and ascended during the last Holy Event know all. When man reaches this state of being in a completed form physically and spiritually, we are wise enough and responsible enough to receive the full knowledge of Time and not to abuse it. On Taalawsohu (Fifth World-Heaven-The Morning Star-Venus) we are *given the gift of Time. We will also be able to go backwards and forwards in Time, or remain in a perpetual present Time, but we will not have stolen this Great Gift ahead of God’s Will; we will have earned it with our loyalty and courage."

"The day draws near when time travel will be announced as ‘a new thing’ and we will all be tested, as were Adam and Eve. But the consequence of time travel will not be revealed, it never is. How many will partake of the fruit in their hope to be as gods? For as many will learn, over the course of a thousand long years, that to be ‘as’ gods is not to be gods.

A step out of Time is a grave step in the wrong direction.

The time frame of the Bible is one day, and one thousand years, and eternal. The Bible is not a history book, it is a Register of the contracts that exist between God and ourselves; observance of the contracts therein, assure ‘progressive’ evolution. Breaking the
contracts in the Register assures a very different fate altogether." Would people sacrifice Heaven, and achieving the ultimate form, all for a journey to another time frame?

The end will come, and those who greet it with joy, as the dawn of a new and blessed age, will reap the promise of God, in Heaven. The end will comes as it always has, and those lost souls who run from it will fail utterly in all they strove for since the beginning. They will run and try to hide in the past, in time gone by, but they will fail because there is no corner, nor spot, within the Universe and beyond, which is concealed from God. They are the faithless who break their covenant with God. They are the transgressors of God’s laws, who having taken all the Land has offered and forsake the Land.

And as to the Earth who has nurtured you tenderly as a loving mother, and nurtured your fathers before you, and their fathers before them, do not forsake her. Do not give her cause to call out in desolation to God:

Bar 4:12 Let no man rejoice over me, a widow, and forsaken of many, who for the sins of my children am left desolate; because they departed from the law of God.

Bar 4:15-26 For he hath brought a nation upon them from afar, a shameless nation, and of a strange language, who neither reverenced old man, nor pitied child. These have carried away
the dear beloved children of the widow. Go your way, O my children, go your way: for I am left desolate. I have put off the clothing of peace, and put upon me the sackcloth of my prayer: I
will cry unto the Everlasting in my days. My delicate ones have gone rough ways, and were taken away as a flock caught of the enemies.

Apocrypha: 2Esdras 10:9-14 For ask the Earth, and she shall tell thee, that it is she which ought to mourn for the fall of so many that grow upon her. For out of her came all at the first, and out of her shall all others come, and, behold, they walk almost into destruction, and a multitude of them is utterly rooted out. Who then should make more mourning than she, who hath lost so great a multitude? Or the mother who has lost one son? But if (the mother who hath lost one son) sayest unto me, ‘My lamentation is not like the Earth’s, because I have lost the fruit of my womb, which I brought forth with pains, and bare with sorrows; But the Earth not so!’ Then I say unto thee, Like as thou hast brought forth with labor; even so the Earth also hath given her fruit, namely, man, ever since the beginning unto Him that made her.

In Hopi prophecy it is spoken mouth to ear tradition:
..."Many pahana will disappear in Time. He will lock his doors and windows and leave his cities empty and without caretaker. The streets will be deserted, the wind will blow and nobody will be in the streets of pahana to hear the wind. If there is a field of Corn, one ear of Corn will remain."

In scripture it is written:
...."And the land hath been defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have transgressed laws, They have changed a statute, They have made void a covenant age-during. Therefore a curse hath consumed the land, And the inhabitants are become desolate, Therefore consumed have been inhabitants of the land, And few men have been left."

A statute (Law) will have been changed, Time, and those that travel into Time to escape the Great Purification to come will have broken their covenant age-during with God.

"We are covenanted "contracted" to remain in the "Genesis" time-frame (genetic time-frame) that was especially established for us by God when He/She created us. GOD'S purpose in locking us into genetic time-frame is wonderful and its end is perfection. We are locked into the genetic time-frame that we may evolve to become angelic beings, but soon the door to another time-frame will be unlocked and you will be faced with a choice: progression or stagnation. Evolution need not be a point of contention for those who believe in the Bible: GOD created man on the sixth day, and on the sixth day man was still a primal creature, and as time progressed, so did man. Man's evolution is locked into the
forward progression of time. Progress is not found in the past, on the contrary, the future is only found by never returning to the past. Be like Lot, don't look back…look forward."

Land and Life are One, "Tutskwa I’qatsi". We have always been with this Land, in all our lifetimes, for we were created from this Land and within the cycle of life and death we
return to our home planet as She makes Her journey closer to the Sun. Mankind will be faced with a temptation and people’s ignorance or fear of death may lead them astray. Temptation will be presented in the form of time travel and prolonging ones life in this present form in attempts to escape the natural Event approaching upon our Earth. As always, some will choose wisely and some will not. On December 26, 2004, the Earth experienced a strong earthquake/contraction. There is a very natural reason for what is taking place with the increase in weather changes upon our home planet. In Hopi it is called The Great Purification known as Nohu Na’uyi’yta "The Secret of the Mystery Egg".

Link:
http://thebeloveddisciple.org/introduction.html
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

TIME Empty
PostSubject: THE SECRET OF THE MYSTERY EGG   TIME EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 1:11 am

Nohu Na'uyi'yta
"The Secret of the Mystery Egg"

“Haliksa! There was a kind landlord, his name was Masau'u. Masau'u was very good to all his tenants, he asked no rent, just that his tenants behave well and take good care of the Land. Masau'u lives in a cave in the Earth center. His tenants were not rich, but they were content with what they had and they were grateful to their kind landlord. Among his tenants there were
some dissenters who gossiped and quarreled among themselves and if they could they would try to involve the peaceful tenants, but the peaceful tenants greatly outnumbered the dissenters. It did not appear to be this way, it appeared that there were many dissenters and very few contented tenants, that is because nobody noticed the actions of the contented tenants whereas the actions of the dissenters disrupted the lives of almost everybody. For the most part the peaceful tenants avoided the dissenters, even pitying them and wishing there was some way in which they could share their own peace with the dissenters. Whenever there was disturbing news about the actions of the dissenters, the peaceful tenants would try to avoid getting involved and wait for the trouble to blow over. A few courageous ones would go among the dissenters and try to restore balance to their community. A few exceptional ones even made their homes among the dissenters in an effort to try to keep a kind of balance in that disturbed community.

Time passed by and everything continued as normal with the dissenters causing problems and the peaceful tenants going about their lives without disturbing each other, while a few courageous souls mixed with the dissenters trying to keep law and order amongst them for the benefit of everybody. From time to time one of the peaceful tenants would go to Masau'u and complain about the dissenters saying that the gossip and politics and disturbances they were causing had increased with the passage of time and had become unbearable. Whenever one of them came to him with this complaint, the kind landlord smiled and said, "It is not more difficult than it was in the beginning. The problems are a little different but it is no more difficult now than it was before, but in fact it has remained very much the same. It seems to you that life is more difficult than it was when you were a youngster, but that is because when you were a youngster you were not disturbed by the issues that affect you now, your father and mother dealt with these issues, and your life was relatively undisturbed. Do you know that your father came to see me with this same complaint over fifty years ago after the Great War? At that time your father thought life had become almost unbearable and was greatly more difficult than it had been when he was a boy. And his father before him came to me with the same complaint over a hundred years ago. Don't trouble yourself unduly about the dissenters, if they involve you in their disputes and you are innocent, your innocence will prevail. My advice is, stay away from the dissenters, take care of your family, conserve your strength because one day life will become truly difficult and your family will need all your strength." Masau'u said these same words to all the peaceful tenants who came to him with this complaint, and they all left him feeling comforted but at the same time wondering what he meant when he said "One day life will become truly difficult and your family will need your strength."

One day all the tenants woke to the feeling of the whole world shaking like a wet dog shakes to get water out of his fur. They had experienced earthquakes before, but nothing like this. The Land would not stop shaking, everything was in turmoil. Even the dissenters stopped agitating. Everybody ran to Masau'u. On the way, as they ran to the cave where Masau'u lived, the Land started to open in places and molten rock poured out. They had experienced volcanoes before, but nothing like this. In a great panic everyone ran to Masau'u. They encountered Masau'u walking towards them, for he was on his way to his tenants. This was the first time he had left his cave at the centre of the Earth to come to his tenants, in the past they had always had to journey to his cave to see him. This unusual behavior of their landlord troubled his tenants for by it they knew something was coming, something for which none of them were prepared. Masau'u sat down on a rock and his tenants gathered around him all talking at once. He put one finger to his lips and instantly his tenants fell silent. His first words were reassuring to his peaceful tenants, but brought no comfort to the dissenters because it was in their nature to be suspicious. "Don't worry. Everything will come right in the end. The time has come for me to explain to you the Hatching of the Hidden Egg."

He had with him a bucket filled with stones and sand. He asked one of his tenants to shake the bucket vigorously and this tenant did causing all the stones to move to the bottom of the bucket and the sand to rise to the top. Masau'u said "Notice how the stones have fallen to the bottom of the bucket? This process is called differentiation. This happens with all materials of mixed weight, during motion the heavy material sinks while the light material rises." As Masau'u spoke the Land around him shook and rumbled and steaming, hissing geysers erupted, gushing their scalding contents into the air and creating clouds of dense steam. He continued unperturbed "You have all noticed how the weather has become unpredictable and many of you have come to me to ask me why this is so. Some of you have suggested that your Mother
Earth is sick. The weather has become unpredictable in much the same way as the temperature of a pregnant woman in her last stages of birthing is unpredictable, your Mother Earth is pregnant and soon she will give birth." The tenants were mystified, pregnant? How could the Earth Mother be pregnant?" To what could She give birth? It was inconceivable!

The dissenters started arguing fiercely that this was not a logical explanation for all the weather changes and for what they thought of as disasters. Once more Masau'u put one finger to his lips and they fell silent. He continued "We call our Mother Earth by many names, and for the purposes of this explanation I am going to call Her Huru'ng Wuuti (Hard Substances Woman) because her body contains a great deal of hard and heavy material, especially iron.
As I showed you with this bucket of mixed materials, so it is with the body of Huru'ng Wuuti. We are not at all aware of the movement of Huru'ng Wuuti, so it seems to us that she is stationary, but she is always on the move. She rotates like a spinning top about her axis, and she flies in her orbit around the Sun. All this movement causes heavy material in the body of Huru'ng Wuuti to move downwards and to gather in her womb where it forms a heavy metal egg. Unbeknown to you Huru'ng Wuuti has been hatching her egg and it has been developing
within her womb. The changes in the weather are changes in her temperature, and the increase in earthquakes and volcanoes around the world are the result of her labour contractions as she draws ever closer to the hour of her delivery. Huru'ng Wuuti is in the final stages of her delivery, soon her Divine Infant will emerge. The emergence of her infant heralds the arrival of Great Purification, and it is for this reason that the Great Purification is called "Nohu Na'uyi'yta" "The Secret Of The Mystery Egg".

While Masau'u spoke to His tenants the Earth heaved in her turmoil, geysers hissed their scolding contents, volcanoes spewed forth lava, and tornadoes swept across the Land. The frightened tenants wailed "What shall we do? What shall we do?" Masau'u said, "Some of you may decide to leave your Mother, but most of you will remain here with me. When Huru'ng Wuuti has delivered her Infant she will fly like a Phoenix and settle in an orbit closer to the Sun. In this new orbit closer to the Sun, your Mother will be crowned as Paradise, and those who have remained with her throughout her worst throes of birthing will live in Paradise with her. Those who stayed with their Mother will meet again with their ancestors and gather their loved ones in their homes and sing joyous songs to celebrate the renewal of all Land and Life in its
highest state of being." Masau'u said "The children who want to stay with their Mother can do so, and whoever wants to leave can do so." The dissenters looked at each other, the whole
world was shaking with the birth pangs of their Mother, there was no place to go. One of the dissenters said "Landlord, we only know this Land and Life, this Mother Earth, we have no
other place to go. If there is some other place which is not shaking and boiling as she is please tell us! I would like to take my family there now!" Several dissenters cried out "Yes! if we can escape this disaster, please tell us where to go!"

Masau'u answered "I am not here to tell you how to leave your Mother who has always loved and nurtured you, she needs you at this time to surround her with celebrating and the uplifting of your voices at the joyful Advent of Her Infant. I am here to protect you from strangers who may come and tell you how to leave your Mother. I am here to be with those of my tenants who will stay with me and await the Paradise to come. Strangers may come and entice you to go with them, they are not your brothers and sisters, they do not have your best interests at heart. Be warned, these strangers will take you with them, but they are not sincere, they will harm you." One of the dissenters asked Masau'u "Why will they invite us along when we have nothing to offer them. We should go with them! We have nothing to give them! They can take nothing from us, look around, everything we have is being destroyed!" Suddenly a woman said "We can gather all our jewelry and offer it to them in return for taking us with them!" Masau'u said quietly "These strangers have no need for the gold and silver trinkets which you offer to them, they will demand a much higher price."

Can you think what price you will have to pay for leaving your Mother planet, the Earth who has nourished you and your ancestors before you? Can you even begin to imagine what these strangers would take from you? The only Star brothers and sisters who love you and wish to serve you are those brothers and sisters who have evolved to the perfect form of being in their Solar System, having completed their own Pattern of Migration they would never try to entice you away from yours. Your evolved brothers and sisters have visited your world, but they have never removed a child from the natural Mother planet because they have no wish to interrupt anyone's evolutionary development. Would you expect your Star brothers and sisters who have completed their own evolutionary development to swoop down on your world just as you are about to complete your own development and snatch you off into Space, thereby cheating you of your final reward? Of course not! What then could be the purpose of strangers who arrive very soon before the moment of your last developmentary step and take advantage of your fear? What do they stand to gain by taking you away from your home planet at the hour of your advancement? You look up at the Stars and you know you feel a bond with someone out there, but you don't know why and you don't know who. This mysterious bond you feel is between you and the Star brothers and sisters who have completed their evolution and evolved to the last stage of development. It is they who love you and long for the moment when you will be united with them in your glorious completed form.”

http://thebeloveddisciple.org/mystery_egg.html
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME   TIME EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:19 pm

Wa do, Spring. Your story from The Beloved Disciple not only hits home, its as though every moment I come to this site knowing this is where it's at. When Spirit brought me to Twohawk's nest, he also brought me to The Beloved Disciple site. I bookmarked it to return to it, but had not done so, spirit told me to spend my time here. Today, he tells me to go to THN before I take LittleBear out for a walk. Spring, I have (as I mentioned briefly before) over 2000 images I created during my recuperation/revival from my accident, most of them since 2004. 90% of them are EGGS. I never knew why I was so fascinated by them. I always saw them made with ballast (lentil seeds) tubes one could regulate rain water for drinking and sprout lentils from the ballast tanks when needed for food. The seven tubes each could be tolled creating sound that was like singing.....I have a whole world of imagination of beings living on the sea in eggs until the shaking, the birthing is done.....now I am convinced this is not a fantasy my mind has been playing with all these years.... WOWOWOWOWOWO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME   TIME EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Quote :
I have a whole world of imagination of beings living on the sea in eggs until the shaking, the birthing is done.....now I am convinced this is not a fantasy my mind has been playing with all these years.... WOWOWOWOWOWO!!!!!!

Wild Dove the eggs are absolutely not a fantasy. My grandmother spoke of the eggs and the purification, especially when we would retreat to the mountains for fasting and praying. She had visions of the earth changes that will certainly manifest in our time.

I have been given a strong warning for the West Coast. Prepare now. There is no time left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME   TIME Empty

Back to top Go down

TIME
Page 1 of 1