Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Prayer EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Prayer EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Prayer EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Prayer EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Prayer EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Prayer EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Prayer EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Prayer EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Prayer EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Prayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Prayer   Prayer EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:26 pm

"The feathers we wear on our head we call Nakwa (one or two feather) and Naanakwa (more than two feathers), they are sacred and give Spirit Life to our ceremonies and to our daily lives. A nakwakwusi is a prayer feather on a cotton string. A good nakwakwusi has strong life and can catch the breath of life even in a room without moving air.

We test our naanakwa to see if they are powerful to catch air and deliver prayer. We test a nakwa by feeling the life inside the nakwa; this life runs through the nakwa and enters into our body. We test using our left hand. This feeling is like invisible water running from feather and pass into hand. Feathers have life and give life to us and carry prayer to wind and wind carries prayer all around Earth Mother."

"Communicating prayer to the six directions: above to Taalawsohu-the Morning Star when you wish to talk to your "passed" relatives. Below, directly to Mother Earth or to her heart the Core. The four geographical directions, for when you wish to send prayer to a specific direction, point your paho in the direction of your prayer. You save your special paho (the first one) for prayers to the Core (Heart) of your Mother. Please do not run to the Core of your Mother unless your prayer is very urgent; it is a huge, it is a monumental moment, when you first take prayer directly to the Core.

The center of the Earth is the cave wherein dwells Masau. The Core is Masau to Hopi people. The Core was addressed as "Ammon" and "Amen" (The Hidden One) by the ancient Egyptians who started and concluded their prayer by invoking His Name. Christian’s still invoke His name as "Amen" at the end of their prayer. Moses, after he escaped from Pharaoh, taught the Jews about God, (they were forbidden to worship during captivity). Moses grew up as Pharaoh’s grandson and he was instructed in religion by Egyptian priests, when he shared his knowledge of God with his people, the Jewish people, he shared it with them as it was taught to him by his Egyptian tutors.

During the time of Jesus the names Ammon and Amen were still invoked at the beginning and end of prayer, Jesus explained this to the people he taught in much the same way as, "There is one God, the Hidden One, and He goes by many names, you yourselves invoke Him by his Egyptian name, Amen, when you pray. You do this because Moses, when he taught you how to worship in the desert, addressed God by the only name he knew, Amen, the Hidden One, hidden in the womb of your Mother
Earth…."

The religious leaders saw how popular his teachings were and they were jealous. They took particular umbrage to him telling them they were worshipping an Egyptian God, so they put their heads together and came up with a different meaning for the word "Amen", they decided it would mean "so be it". This is not the true meaning. A little research and the most devout Christian and Jew will discover that the name they invoke, to this day, at the end of their prayer, is that of Ammon, Amen, the Hidden God of the Egyptians, the Hidden God of the Christians, the Hidden God of the Hopis, the One and Only God of us all, the Sacred Heart of your Mother Earth, Her Core, Masau to the Hopis.

We go to our prayer with knowledge and Truth on our side, the knowledge that whether you say "God" "Jehova" "Masau" "Shiva" "Allah" or "Amen", our prayer is received by our Father, who is the Heart of our Mother. The next time you see a painting of Mary holding her robes aside and revealing her thorn encircled Heart, you will see Mary not only as the Mother of Christ, but as our Mother Earth, and you will know the Heart encircled with thorns, is Her Heart, Her Core, our Hidden Father. Why the thorns? Because He loves us and He suffers with us every step of the way."
Back to top Go down

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer   Prayer EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:41 pm

Where's the emoticon for gently wiping a tear from my eye? Thank you Spring, that was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer   Prayer EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:54 pm

"Communicating prayer to the six directions: above to Taalawsohu-the Morning Star when you wish to talk to your "passed" relatives. Below, directly to Mother Earth or to her heart the Core. The four geographical directions, for when you wish to send prayer to a specific direction, point your paho in the direction of your prayer. You save your special paho (the first one) for prayers to the Core (Heart) of your Mother. Please do not run to the Core of your Mother unless your prayer is very urgent; it is a huge, it is a monumental moment, when you first take prayer directly to the Core.

You will see one day, Spring, and all of you here, that everything you are saying is true. How is it that I created a picture of a six-pointed star with a heart inside and seven arrows, and so on... before I even came to this site. I am not Cherokee, nor had I ever read a single thing about native red road teachings, yet these teachings/prophecies, they all came to me because I asked for them one day. Two years of living alone in the wilderness with a dog and that's how they came. Not "that's it in a nutshell, folks". That WAS it....and the IT is an on-going listening in spite of that fact I now live in an apartment(ing) with a laptop(ing). The Wilderness(ing) and the sound(ings)s of the desert(ing) etc... its all in the evolving of a thing that it becomes real. That is why a good christian will call his/her book, the Living Book. Now if only those fundamental(ists) start practising their faith, allowing it to continue evolving, working, living their faithing....... then maybe we'll see some progress(ing)......

BE L oving each O ther V erifying Existance(ing) I nstructing T eaching S upplying E ach other with a L iving F aith
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer   Prayer EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:14 am

Be The Miracle wrote:
Where's the emoticon for gently wiping a tear from my eye? Thank you Spring, that was beautiful.

Pretty Close - sad
Back to top Go down

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer   Prayer EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 7:47 am

Elder's Meditation of the Day - January 30

"Bright days and dark days were both expressions of the Great Mystery, and the Indian reveled in being close to the Great Holiness."

--Chief Luther Standing Bear, SIOUX

The Great Spirit created a world of harmony, a world of justice, a world that is interconnected, a balanced world that has positive and negative, this way and that way, up and down, man and woman, boy and girl, honest and dishonest, responsible and irresponsible, day and night. In other words, He created a polarity system. Both sides are to be respected. Both sides or anything are sacred. We need to do good and we need to learn from our mistakes. We need to honor what takes place in the daytime and we need to honor what takes place in the nighttime. WE learn that we need to learn and we see what we are supposed to see by staying close to the Great Spirit. We need to be talking to Him all the time, saying "Grandfather, what is it you want me to learn?"

Great Spirit, let me learn today that all things are sacred. Help me stay close to You, my Creator.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer   Prayer EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:15 am

BTM - wonderful and beautiful. We are being shown messages of the light. This is awesome. Look at Wild Dove's postings also and the messages we are being given, led to and inspired by. Something marvelous is unfolding. This is the year where hidden secrets and things in the dark will come to light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer   Prayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer
Page 1 of 1