Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Jan. 29th Asteroid?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Jan. 29th Asteroid? Empty
PostSubject: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:30 am

We are two days away from this 400m asteroid coming within the same distance between the earth and the moon....buckle in, this could get REAL interesting.....

Jan. 2008 Earth-asteroid encounters: Asteroid Date(UT) Miss Distance Mag. Size
2005 WJ56 Jan. 10 10.9 LD 11 1.2 km
2008 AF3 Jan. 13 1.0 LD 14 27 m
1685 Toro Jan. 24 76 LD 13 6.2 km
2007 TU24 Jan. 29 1.4 LD 10 400 m

Notes: LD means "Lunar Distance." 1 LD = 384,401 km, the distance between Earth and the Moon. 1 LD also equals 0.00256 AU. MAG is the visual magnitude of the asteroid on the date of closest approach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:33 am

What is TU24?
TU24 is an asteroid headed our way on January 29, 2008 . It's the largest potentially hazardous asteroid for the next 19 years.

Although the chances of a direct impact are nearly non-existent, there is a much greater chance that there will be a degree of electromagnetic interference as TU24 traverses Earth's magnetosphere in the manner of Tunguska 100 years ago. Here's what scientists think of plasma discharge (or "magnetic reconnection"). You can also download the NASA video.

There could possibly be an even higher chance of electromagnetic interference occuring on Mars on Jan. 30 as asteroid WD5 approaches it, making for some interesting celestial effects
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 9:45 am

BTM I have been watching this and I believe it will pass at it's closest at 2:33 a.m. this coming morning.

We may not have computers when we wake up! Keep and eye on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:51 pm

Well, as the asteroid passes thru our magnetic field, from what I understand, if the asteroid carries a negative charge, it can severely disrupt things on earth. Things to look for over the next few days would be earthquakes in odd places (happened today) volcanic eruptions (happening at several locations) cell service disrupted, (happened to me and my ex today, his phone started freaking out, wouldn't stop ringing, he had to take the battery out and then it was automatically dialing me, my daughter fully charged cell went dead for no apparent reason) power outages (my kids' school lost power today for several hours, the kids tell me, the teachers were acting very strange and edgy about it, yelling at the students to "stay on task" and, "stop freaking out" ~ which they weren't but the teachers were) strange weather patterns, (um, we had stupid crazy winds here today and it SNOWED in Bahgdad for the first time in one hundred years) strange animal behavior (two steer incidents in two days, of steers escaping....people all over reporting their animals are acting odd) and last but not least, internet posters creating the longest run-on sentences in the history of the www. (hmmmm.) shades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 6:03 pm

Here the real time magnetosphere display....very cool link regardless of asteroids....

http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/index.html

The home page for that link is:

http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/home.html

:al4:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:41 pm

OMG The winds - the winds! It has been very bizarre. Your description of the cell phone and power anomalies are even more bizarre. This is a result of the asteroid I am sure. It has changed the magnetosphere. Watch for more strange occurrences in the next few days and weeks.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:02 pm

And the right side of my body, particularly my right leg is feeling a weird, and sometimes painful jolt. (I have been severely disabled for 23 years, so I know every tiny little "weirdness" throughout my body---steel plates in my knees, wrists, 2 inches missing from left leg and inch and a half from right arm/wrist)----still, this feeling is brand new, and it IS ELECTRIC/MAGNETIC tingle going up and down the back of my leg---not the same nerve channel as the sciatic nerve. Does someone here know enough about nerves that might explain the pain along the back instead of the usual along the side sciatic? Much obliged.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:18 pm

Wild Dove,

I found this in one of my anatomy books, I'm not sure if this is what it is. Common Peroneal Nerve. " Branching off from the sciatic nerve, the peroneal nerve courses superficially along the posterior/lateral side of the knee. Roughly the diameter of a thick piece of spaghetti, it lies medial to the biceps femoris tendon and lateral to the gastrocnemius belly. It becomes particularly accesible (and vulnerable) along the posteror surface of the head of the fibula.

You might need to break out your dictionary to decipher some of the words. he he hope this helps some
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:05 pm

Thanks MID. It does help. I notice now the pain is most acute underneath the knee where tendons attach to fibula! Much obliged! I will rub the back of my fibula....still, it was really electric-like (the pain, that is), not like a pinched nerve. Maybe its both! I was riding too high on that asteroid. Should have sat on the saddle instead of whip my reigns trying to have stand/ half sit with the stirrups doing the balancing act. Gotta stay in the saddle on such erratic rides..... gif15
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:13 am

Wild Dove wrote:
Thanks MID. It does help. I notice now the pain is most acute underneath the knee where tendons attach to fibula! Much obliged! I will rub the back of my fibula....still, it was really electric-like (the pain, that is), not like a pinched nerve. Maybe its both! I was riding too high on that asteroid. Should have sat on the saddle instead of whip my reigns trying to have stand/ half sit with the stirrups doing the balancing act. Gotta stay in the saddle on such erratic rides..... gif15

Wild Dove I am sorry for your pain. I will storm heaven with prayers for your recovery. I have had the electric shock you are talking about, although it was in my back. (I broke it in three places when I was twelve). It is very painful. I still am not sure what caused that pain. I have not had it in years - thanks to prayers and the blessing of the Spirit.

My brother had steel plates in both knees, metal rods in his feet and he would sometimes get a magnetic electric feeling also.

Oh! I just thought of something! The asteroid is composed of dense nickel and iron, and I read where it created an electromagnetic charge as it passed through. It could be having an effect on the metal plates in your knees - causing the electric shock/magnetic feeling.

But I have to tell you I laughed out loud at your balancing act on that asteroid. That is tricky business you know! Yes I agree you need to sit very tight in the saddle next trip. NO MORE STANDING UP! NO
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:40 am

Hello everyone;

I want to also add this link that I have been reading... which will effect weather... Well, Ontario and Quebec are bracing for a severe winter storm which has started right now, the Atlantic provinces of Canada are without power from a severe Freezing rain ice storm. And the Western Provinces of Canada are in a frigid cold...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1066.htm
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan. 29th Asteroid?   Jan. 29th Asteroid? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jan. 29th Asteroid?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: People and Places :: News-
Jump to: