Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Is Google Spying on You? YES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymou

Is Google Spying on You?  YES! Empty
PostSubject: Is Google Spying on You? YES!   Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 3:02 pm

IS GOOGLE SPYING ON YOU? -- Yes !!!

When you make a search on Google, your ip address, the time, and what you searched for is stored in their database forever and this information can be used in a court of law against you.

Google will willingly allow authorities to consult their database, they already did as you can see in the video below.

http://googlonymous.com/

When you search on Google through Googlonymous, it is Googlonymous that goes on Google and does the search for you, the only ip address that Google will see, is the ip address of the server of Googlonymous. Googlonymous does not keep any record who searched for what. So this way, it is completely impossible to retrieve your identity. You can search for whatever you want without a care in the world, 100% anonymously.

PS: This is a direct quote from
http://googlonymous.com/

Link: http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/2871
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Google Spying on You? YES!   Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 7:15 pm

Unfortunately, we have reached a climate where everyone is being watched...I fear these actions have dire consequences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Google Spying on You? YES!   Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 8:24 pm

Ya know, what exactly are they looking FOR?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Is Google Spying on You? YES!   Is Google Spying on You?  YES! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 10:16 am

My son calls me paranoid for believing all this stuff. He sent me a card last WEEK that had a picture of someone in a tin foil hat on the front. It said:

"The Government is Watching You" AND THEIR BORED! :laugh4:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Google Spying on You? YES!   Is Google Spying on You?  YES! Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Google Spying on You? YES!
Page 1 of 1