Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Do You Realize? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Do You Realize? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Do You Realize? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Do You Realize? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Do You Realize? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Do You Realize? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Do You Realize? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Do You Realize? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Do You Realize? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Do You Realize?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
'nixfan

'nixfan

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Do You Realize? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Realize?   Do You Realize? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 9:49 pm

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face
Do You Realize - we're floating in space
Do You Realize - that happiness makes you cry
Do You Realize - that everyone you know someday will die

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes, let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun doesn't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - Oh - Oh - Oh
Do You Realize - that everyone you know
Someday will die -

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes, let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun doesn't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face
Do You Realize

[The Flaming Lips]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tRXO9Q8LkY

Hi all, hope you've been well. 'nixfan
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Do You Realize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Realize?   Do You Realize? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:00 am

Nix do you realize that you are an inspiration?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Do You Realize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Realize?   Do You Realize? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 12:34 pm

Thank you all for the humor, wisdom, and that fresh air of relief sigh and brotherly love. We can all use this anytime you want to send it!!!
Here is a poem I wrote to continue in the same vein.

Dragonfly's Medicine
by TwoHawk Speaking for White Eagle

I am what I am You are what you are
I am a planet You are a star.
I am the moon You are the sun
We'll be changing places soon. (Just kidding!)
I've got two wings
You've got two feet
Neither of us run very well
How do I know?
I know not how
Why do I even try? How did you learn to sing and to fly so well.
I don't know, pray tell.
Did you say I was ugly with ugly big eyes?
Who said you were so beautiful?
My wings are always shimmering with light in flight
All the colors of the rainbow shine through me.
What about you? Your skin is brown and dingy, pink and white.
Think twice when comparing me to you!
Creator God gives each of us our own magic and beauty.
Mine never fails me, nor does yours
If you keep on believing in it.
Stop comparing one creature to another
Though you're my brother, you are quite silly, bubbah,
But I still love you. I see you're smiling now.
That's better.
Think twice, be nice, smile wide, slide through the cracks.
I'll be back one day to teach you how to fly far even farther,
(And how to hide the goodies and snacks from coyote).
In The Meantime, reach out to the stars for me, will you?
Webs, veils, prideful and prat, pitfall oops and all that.
Pay attention.
Stay focused, Look long and clear. There's danger everywhere around here.
Don't just wander anywhere
I'll travel with you later, brother, just when you need me most. We'll make a good pair then.
Ask butterfly, she knows what I'm talking about.
Bye! Poof!
Beware of Too Much Beauty!
(You'll know what I'm talking about when it hits you in the face!)

You see, in the native way, insects (things that bug us?) are just as sacred, powerful, teachers of good medicine and helpfulness, not "the nuisences" modern(mostly white folk) consider them so. Joseph Campbell in his research mentioned, had we allowed the Red Road teachings of the northwest indian people continue (totem animal people), after Eagle and Raven, at the top of the pole would have become insects, plants and then at the very top, the Grandfather Stones, those who watch over us. We all have "ahoya" (cherokee word for medicine of the heart) to give to each other.

Yes, dragonfly, spider, and other "web-making insects are just as beautiful in their own way as the butterflies. We are all both beautiful and ugly, powerful and weak, mortal and immortal when we let our ego's sit down or walk to the end of the line, instead of in front :lol!:

The show goes on even if the theater gets filled to capacity before ego gets its foot in the doorstep.... best keeping ego at the end of the line... angel beer
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Do You Realize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Realize?   Do You Realize? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 1:09 pm

More to ponder from our "Teaching Spirits":

Grandmother's message, Sept.13, 1999.

" My dear children, there's no more time for weaving the kind of webs many of you have been weaving. They will no longer protect you, Sometimes you even wear them as veils, covering yourselves to hide from the dangers that lie ahead,. What is there to hide from?. Lift these veils of darkness from your past and remove the secret webs you have made. You are only trying to hide from the light of The Spirit. "

" Let us look at spider & butterfly and the "webs" they make from their own bodies."

" Spider is rather ugly, many of you say, but her web is so perfect and beautiful. She makes it very translucent and full of light as possible. It is rather pretty, isn't it? especially as it catches the light in the morning dew. Well, my children, beauty and perfection is not its intention! Its to hide from the light and to catch her prey! That is HER deceit. It is her way! She has even made it dark in the center so that she can hide there waiting for her victims. "

" Now when you think of Butterfly, you say, she is very beautiful yet her web is rather messy and ugly. But perfection and beauty are not its intention, either, my dear children. She makes her web that way to protect herself. Yes, she too hides from the light, but for a different reason than spider. She needs a safe haven as she undergoes the transformation while she returns to the world from which she came."

" Yes, these webs are "veils of hiding". They are made out of the very flesh of the weavers themselves. But this is as it should be. For it is the soul of the animal spirit at work and it works well for them in their world."

" This is what many of you have been doing. This is not the soul of Divine spirit at work for Children of The Light. You must be completely honest with yourselves. Many of you have been weaving your webs like spiders so that it will be said of you how beautiful you look sitting there in the light, or, look how beautiful my work has become. But in truth, you are deceiving yourself and those around you. But even more important than that, many of you have been weaving a very tightly woven web around yourself much like a butterfly, hoping that, in so doing, you are securing a safe haven for yourself as the times of transformation that lie ahead are drawing near. "

" But my dear children, You are neither a spider nor a butterfly. You are not of their world and your reason for living is not to make new webs, but to live well in the web that has been made for you. You are not meant to look pretty or to hide in the dark and prey on your brothers and sisters. Nor is the future that lies ahead meant for you to return to the comforting arms of the past. Your transformation should be TOWARDS the light that is now dawning, not away from it. You do not want a RETURN to the world from which you came, do you? Oh, how thw tears start to flow when My children are so frightened."

" But what then can we do, and how does the soul of Divine Spirit weave its web? This is how I was told She does itand what We can all do with Her gift :

" I have already made a beautiful web for You out of My love for You! "

" It was made out of OUR flesh, our blood and our bones. It is The Light of Unconditional Love from everyone who has gone before you. Therefore, live fully! Live in its center, where there is no darkness. Travel to the farthest corners of its well-woven threads, for each one is strong and vibrant with the love of everyone who has passed your way. Dance on it! Be the playful child you once were. It won't break! It needs no mending! Wear it proudly! Wrap it around yourself! Cover yourself with it, if you so choose! You can't hide in it, you know that, don't you? Why even try? What is there left to hide, when Your heart, your body and Your mind have been exposed to The Divine Light of Love, baring Your soul for everyone to see? Oh, Dear Children of The Light, Expose yourself to The Light! Do it now!"

" Let your light be known without any fear to each other, to ALL of your brothers and sisters, both of the darkness and of the light! For there is no need to hide from them, nor from Your Creator and the ancestors who have gone before you! We will welcome you today as you are, like We have always done. We hold out our hand to You to walk With Us, together, right now, traveling to The Great Lodge in The Sky as the light from All Father & Mother shines on Our path, showing Us the way. The door to The Lodge has always been open and the pathway to the door carefully groomed! "

" Blessings now to all of you as We travel onward, allowing Our spirits to melt into each other's arms. We will greet you on the other side like familiar old faces, because we are greeting each other now in this moment of Oneness Spirit's warm embrace allows! "

- end of transmission -
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Do You Realize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Realize?   Do You Realize? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:27 pm

Tried to send a GarageBand recording (me reading Grandmother, White Eagle, and Rumi's words) I just made (converted to ITunes) with copy and paste commands, but that didn't work. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Do You Realize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Realize?   Do You Realize? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 10:27 am

Wild Dove you may have to ask BTM how to do that. I haven't quite figured it out yet. She is the expert in imbedding videos.

And I so want to hear this recording!

BTM HELP! HELP! PLEASE! :help: :help:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Do You Realize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Realize?   Do You Realize? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:52 pm

Quote :
" But my dear children, You are neither a spider nor a butterfly. You are not of their world and your reason for living is not to make new webs, but to live well in the web that has been made for you. You are not meant to look pretty or to hide in the dark and prey on your brothers and sisters. Nor is the future that lies ahead meant for you to return to the comforting arms of the past. Your transformation should be TOWARDS the light that is now dawning, not away from it. You do not want a RETURN to the world from which you came, do you? Oh, how thw tears start to flow when My children are so frightened."

I re-read this today, and this has so much much meaning for me. Thank you Wild Dove.

Now we have to figure out how to get your recordings on here. BTM please help us.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Do You Realize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Realize?   Do You Realize? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:50 pm

And everything you posted from TIME said to me all that I knew, but not in those precise words. My channelings are always verbatim, as they come to me. That doesn't mean I reprint them in full. Grandmother tells me when, for each paragraph....even the pauses (meaning...... and so forth. Grandmother also simply told me to come to this site and read the first post....YOURS>>>> EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED IS IN ACCORD AND IS GIVEN my blessing, as well as hers. She speaks in response: My dear children, my dear Spring, we are honored to have your voice added to our wishes that you all learn that Mother Earth and we, the brothers and sisters who are listening here, are one with you and the entire race of mankind. However, we are asking that you pray, and pray constantly for your Mother Earth and for all the things She has planned for you. You know what that means, don't you? It is that we are here to help you through it. It isn't easy, but then, who said it would be? The Hopi people you speak of here, the prophecies given are there for you to ponder, embrace and pull up your sleeves and get to work purpeying the resources at your disposal, saving the land you can. Be prepared to occupy it very soon. That is all we have to say at this moment. Be well, my dear children. Be one with us and please continue posting here at this web. Aho!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Do You Realize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Realize?   Do You Realize? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:53 pm

Wild Dove wrote:
And everything you posted from TIME said to me all that I knew, but not in those precise words. My channelings are always verbatim, as they come to me. That doesn't mean I reprint them in full. Grandmother tells me when, for each paragraph....even the pauses (meaning...... and so forth. Grandmother also simply told me to come to this site and read the first post....YOURS>>>> EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED IS IN ACCORD AND IS GIVEN my blessing, as well as hers. She speaks in response: My dear children, my dear Spring, we are honored to have your voice added to our wishes that you all learn that Mother Earth and we, the brothers and sisters who are listening here, are one with you and the entire race of mankind. However, we are asking that you pray, and pray constantly for your Mother Earth and for all the things She has planned for you. You know what that means, don't you? It is that we are here to help you through it. It isn't easy, but then, who said it would be? The Hopi people you speak of here, the prophecies given are there for you to ponder, embrace and pull up your sleeves and get to work purpeying the resources at your disposal, saving the land you can. Be prepared to occupy it very soon. That is all we have to say at this moment. Be well, my dear children. Be one with us and please continue posting here at this web. Aho!

Wild Dove I posted the "Time" thread because of your channelings. I remembered reading that and went back and retrieved it to go along with what Grandmother is sharing with you. The channelings speak to me, and us all. I know that you are sharing a marvelous gift with us here. Thank you - Wa Do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do You Realize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Realize?   Do You Realize? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Realize?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Food for Thought :: Songs-
Jump to: