Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Mon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Mon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Share | 

Spiders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheenz88

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Spiders   Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:11 am

For two nights in a row i have experienced spiders in my dream,but all at once they had done 4 different things such as..

1.I had to climb up a ladder where i looked up and their were all these spiders sitting in their webs

2.As i was ready to climb one spider had crawled down the wall and started to hover in front of me (i know that was strange)

3.The same spider was leaping to about 1metre high towards me and i can still remember how scared i was feeling

4.As i lifted my hand the spider clinged on and bit me

Now i have no idea why i have spiders in my dreams for,perhaps my dream itself is trying to tell me something,could someone help me out here please as i am curious to know...

Thankyou Most Appreciated

XxSheenz88xX
Back to top Go down
elk

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Spiders   Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:05 pm

hi. you are about to embark upon a journey of discovery, yet there is some apprehension some small fear. this is normal. know that you are protected and loved.

the path will have you raising your awareness. seeing things that are not normally there. you will find the connection to spirit and the part of you that is your christed self and your soul will rejoice as it further embodies into your physical being.

your reluctance, has the reality that is to come, seeking you. you are part of the whole as we all are. and as we each take our journey it adds to the great richness that is life and enables that which is to follow us, to be.

spiders are creators of realities. are you not already using the reality of the world wide web? www. are you not already part of the fabric of the web of life? there is nothing to fear.

spider is reaching out to you. asking you to step up. and as you have begun to climb the ladder in your dream, there will be changes in your daily earth life. while there may be challenges, it will be all good. <>
Back to top Go down

Spiders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Spirit :: Dreams-
Jump to: