Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Mon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Mon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Share | 

Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:32 pm

In one of the most bizarre times I have had contact with native american people unexpectedly was a meeting with Snowball. He and his lady both too drunk to be caught hitchhiking in the little red-neck town where we were, convinced me to take them home. They would be on the road when they sobered up. I never take people home. I did that night. Both were gone by the time I woke up, but Snowball (who turns out to be arapahoe---my native american people) left me a tape of his music. That was it!
These are the words (I sing them every day-forgive my spelling---I think you can sing them and "feel" their power):

way hey haw, la hey hi yah, heyo, hey hey. We of the broken heart, broken mind, askin why The Grandfathers have cho oh sen you, oh yaw, hey ya. Bringin back the medicine of long time gone.way hey haw, la hey hi yah, heyo, hey hey! As the morning sun rises in the east, Ichebenuan's (the grandfather sun of the arapaho people) dizzying powers travel to the west. Stumbling down the red, red road, bringin back the medicine, of long-time gone,way hey haw, la hey hi yah, heyo, hey hey......

We all came from the same star...some are skin-walkers with little substance that is measurable inside, once they take their cloaks off, nevertheless, we must let The Skinwalkers Moon rise! Aho!

Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:54 pm

Wild Dove this is just incredible. How did you know I had a collie - named Trixie - who my Dad left to freeze to death in the snow? (your picture) I was 6 years old, and very distraught. I went to stay with my Grandmother and my Dad left her outside in a freeze. Then I got an eskimo spitz named Snowball, who my Dad left outside one day and the garbage man ran over her. I picked her body up and ran into the woods and cried all day.

Twice today my dear you have delved into my psyche.

Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:56 pm

Thank you for the song. Very lovely. Very touching. Very apropos.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:00 pm

SPRING, I don't know how to tell you why except that the spirit of your grandmother and my arapaho adopted grandmother E'lseh (who appeared in the sky for me on my vision quest (1999) must have (and still are) guiding you and me as we speak. I can really feel we DID live together as sister and brother, in the truest sense of the word in another lifetime. My daily life is one of "feeling" as well as "channeled from The Dreamtime". In my comment from BTM's dream of seals, I sincerely, in spite of my logical mind saying maybe, or OK, if you insist, my "other mind, (THE DREAMTIME MIND OF THE SEAL PEOPLE) KNOWS that our psyche (the ocean) is not a metaphor. It is The Reality those of us willing to listen to this trembling planet that, underneath the ocean floor is about to shake the land TOPSIDE, as have native people prophesised so many years before. Our thoughts (both dark shadowy as well as light prophetic) DO PARTICIPATE IN THE RECREATION (always an on-going process) OF OUR OWN WORLD.

In that poem I posted for you particularly ("A Great Beauty Awaits You") the last line explains you and me, in my opinion: "Then again, few are willing to go that deep beneath the surface of their fears.....

Back to top Go down
'nixfan

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:27 pm

Spring Miracles wrote:

This is what I am trying to convey, and that is that my experience has given me an entirely different viewpoint from what another may see. It is the direction I have been given and the from what I have to build upon and go forth with what is logical for me.

Yes, it's like two people trying to describe the profile of the same mountain, one from 15 miles to the east, another from 10 miles to the north. Certainly their descriptions are of same mountain, each influenced by their vantage point.

So maybe conditions are both worse and better than they seem.

Spring Miracles wrote:

My eyes have seen things that others haven't, my psyche has experienced burdens and events that others haven't and vice versa.

Has there ever been a more universal statement?
:bump:

Love to you.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:42 pm

Quote :
I worked in DC years ago and found nothing to be true coming from the media. Not even close. There is too much secrecy. I feel that if the media were to expound on certain issues the tides would appear even more fierce. There is an occultish force in DC. and a vortex of misinformation.

I too have information about "certain people" in DC. I simply do not talk about it to anyone, and it will remain so. People are using the term about the "Illuminati", or the Templars and the Masons today as though they know what and whom they are talking about, almost a home-made object of conversation they believe in (especially after the film "Kingdom of Heaven" came out). Neither Hollywood, New York, or DC media/entertainment promoters could or would (at their own risk of being killed) make these really, really ugly truths about those who are doing the manipulation available to the public.

I touch on some of them (no verifiable names used) in several chapters of my memoirs (which I still am a bit hesitant to publish, though I know I will one day soon....I am destined to reveal "things" about this "new world domination". I am not buying into the fear (nor spreading it with these words) because these words evoke a well-spring of hope to those who hear their hidden meaning instead of losing hope. Your reference to these people is also, in my opinion helping to lead us (the american people) AND TAKE US BEYOND this domination of spirit. Even your signature phrase at the bottom of your posting space, "You don't stand a chance against my prayers. You don't stand a chance against my love." shows me how powerful a force for the highest good you are for many. IT DOES TAKE ITS TOLL (in a good way), ITDOES HELP TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN EVERYONE WHO READS IT. NEVER FORGET THAT! We have a figure for the thousands of posts just in this one website, and the TENS OF THOUSANDS TIMES THOSE WORDS ARE BEING READ JUST BY THE EIGHT OR TEN OF US WHO COME HERE EVERY DAY. How about those who have read those words and have never been "counted"? You remember, don't you, about the post regarding we must have known each other before, and I told you that the vision I had of one of my guides who called herself Laughing Black Belly when I was sitting at the edge of Lake Quinault and the Queets river (olympic peninsula-quinault/queets tribal land) was EXACTLY the same pic (your former avatar pic with the sad eyes---which I miss dearly---can you send me an attachment of it by e-mail to me? (goosum@gmail.com)......wa do, you go, girl....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:58 pm

I would like to interject something here ~ while we may not have many posting members, we would all do well to remember that there are many, many people that read this forum from around the world on a daily basis. Just today alone, there were five different people from around the globe reading here at the same time. One was in Russia (that person comes regularly) one was from Latvia, one in Italy, & two in England..... and this is not unusual. People can read here without becoming members. And yes, just in case you were wondering, there have been people logged in from DC. Now I realize of course that some people use IP changers to disguise their actual locations, but the fact is we do have many more people reading here than posting, and on a global scale, so Wild Dove makes an excellent point:

Quote :
Even your signature phrase at the bottom of your posting space, "You don't stand a chance against my prayers. You don't stand a chance against my love." shows me how powerful a force for the highest good you are for many. IT DOES TAKE ITS TOLL (in a good way), IT DOES HELP TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN EVERYONE WHO READS IT. NEVER FORGET THAT! We have a figure for the thousands of posts just in this one website, and the TENS OF THOUSANDS TIMES THOSE WORDS ARE BEING READ JUST BY THE EIGHT OR TEN OF US WHO COME HERE EVERY DAY. How about those who have read those words and have never been "counted"?

And P.S. We would LOVE input from other countries.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:00 pm

I want to make a portrait painting of it. I think "You Don't Stand a Chance Against My Prayers" should be the title of a book you aught to author, AND a movie, too! (At the least, a youTube movie---Hey BTM! YOU WHO MAKE GOOD youTube STUFF, HOW ABOUT IT?)

I can just see it now: A man, woman, child and dog in a small skiff, going down the river (of life) till they reach the ocean (Grandmother) sitting with a family of seals on an island, telling stories, praying, sitting around a campfire......on and on, sequels, prequels, a whole new magical family riding the waves, otter lapping at the side of their boat---dolphin welcoming them as they reach the shore......

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:05 pm

I'm up for it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:23 pm

And oddly enough, although I'm not sure why I find these things odd anymore, I should just expect it...I left here and went to read the Daily Om, which I hadn't read today and wouldn't you know it! LOL ~

Quote :
June 27, 2008

Universal Awakening

Rippling And Tipping

A snowball at the top of a mountain has the potential to become huge, just by rolling down the mountain and gathering more snow. In a short time, this tiny snowball can become a force to be reckoned with. We humans are like this when it comes to exchanging energy and vision, and no matter how few people are involved at the beginning, there is the potential for massive change. As consciousness seekers, we are in the midst of this process, and it is amazing to see people we thought might never come around, waking up to their truth. Each time we see this, we can count ourselves blessed to be living at a time when the awareness of humanity seems to be at a tipping point, as more and more individuals open their minds and change their ways.

For some people, this revolves around an awareness of the environment, for others it is a spiritual awakening, and for many it is both. A great change in consciousness is sweeping through us all, as we recognize that things are not what they have seemed to be, that there is more to our lives than meets the eye. Many of us have the awareness and the energy at this time to break through old, outmoded ways of seeing things and to move into a new way of being in the world, and it is essential that we do so. The beauty of living at this time is that even small actions have a powerful ripple effect, and the reverberations of what we do have the power to reach and open many minds.

It is as if a scale is about to tip in favor of higher consciousness, and each one of us has the power to bring humanity closer to that point with the smallest of actions. Each time we move in the direction of our dreams and visions, we can visualize another small pebble dropping into the pond, or another gold weight on the scale, rippling and tipping our way to universal awakening.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Quote :
It is as if a scale is about to tip in favor of higher consciousness, and each one of us has the power to bring humanity closer to that point with the smallest of actions. Each time we move in the direction of our dreams and visions, we can visualize another small pebble dropping into the pond

This is everything so many of us have been working hard on, The ascending spiral IS beyond our wildest imagination. Watch for a geometric progression towards communal thinking, behavior, and focus (prayer networks amongst others). What has seemed like stagnation (perhaps the transitional portion of forward to retro positioning of the planets in our solar system) over these past fifty years (I use the figure 50, meaning I jumped off the traditional gridblock when I left school/home at 14) has finally pushed through. It is a genuine feeling that is still "reaching its peak" as more of us (spiritually excited groups searching, providing links with positive imput) for me. Had I not met you guys, I may not have gotten out of my own "slump/stagnation/weak faith". I am feeling renewal every day now, literally every day. It won't be long before my whole scenario of waking up sad and dismayed will be a thing of the past!!! woohoo

Back to top Go down
Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:41 pm

Spring, great dream
I have read it over and over and wanting to respond, but somewhat reluctant because of not wanting to ruffle any feathers.
I will breifly describe my feelings on this. I have come to my own beliefs through my own personal search of "who am I" , and "why am I here." I am a person who loves to read and have spent most of my life researching the worlds religions and mithology. I do not believe in a so called anti-christ, What I do believe is this, I believe in negative and positive energy, this is the best that I can describe it. Now do not take this to mean that I don't believe in a God or what some might call the Creater or Supreme Being, I do. But my belief system might be a little different than what is printed in a book for each religion. You might be surprised to find truth in various books, as I have found a degree of truth in many books along the way, and have based my beliefs on the cumulation of my study. I believe in Love , Hope, Charity, Forgiveness, Humility, Honesty and Integrity, wich are some of the same tennants of most religions. Forgive my spelling and grammer, these were not my strongest subjects in school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ   

Back to top Go down

Bizarre Dream of the Anti-Christ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2