Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
It shook New Zealand EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
It shook New Zealand EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
It shook New Zealand EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
It shook New Zealand EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
It shook New Zealand EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
It shook New Zealand EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
It shook New Zealand EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
It shook New Zealand EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
It shook New Zealand EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

It shook New Zealand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharon

Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-05

It shook New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: It shook New Zealand   It shook New Zealand EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 3:43 pm

just thought to those who knows me and eric
Heres whats been happening in new Zealand just last month.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10483633

Its starting, i feel we are now in the turning point of earth changes,disasters and traumas,but look on the bright side,this was all written before we are born,we chose it to be here to experiences and witness what is about to occur now our children,childrens will pass down the history and knowledge to the next generation to help balance out our world for and in the future. angel

love n light

Shazz gif23 gif23 gif23
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: It shook New Zealand   It shook New Zealand EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:22 am

Oh Shazz I just saw this post. Please be careful. I have noticed the tremors are getting very active in your area.

Take care and many Blessings to you.

:angel3:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It shook New Zealand   It shook New Zealand EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 10:55 am

Sharon wrote:
we chose it to be here to experiences and witness what is about to occur now our children,childrens will pass down the history and knowledge to the next generation to help balance out our world for and in the future. angel

Yes! I believe this with all my heart, Shaz.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: It shook New Zealand   It shook New Zealand EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 3:03 pm

THINGS OF THIS NATURE I can also relate too. One day in a simple drive around/exploring new territory, me and littleBear chose to take a gravel road on our way to Sitting Bull Falls in NM. It simply said ridge road. After several miles of winding up a ridge, I saw a National Forest sign, stopped, got out and went over to it. It was situated right on the edge. I looked down, and saw the desert floor 2,800 feet below me. I almost plunged! No fence, no guard rail. The sign said this was the edge of the El Capitan Grande coral reef, second only in size to the Great Barrior reef off the coast of Australia. THIS WAS A SINK HOLE. The entire great plains west of the Mississippi was once an ocean floor. We all know that, but a sink hole happening literally overnite! This was a true sheer drop of over 2,500 feet. Pretty big cliff, huh? Why no forest camp, post card, gift shop. news about it, etc....THE OBVIOUS REASON: PANIC! That the entire Great Plains of North America happened a long time ago OVERNIGHT is more than anyone could imagine. Nevertheless it did happen. You don't have to be a scientist to read an off-highway majpr attraction sign.....

In prophecy, it is said the entire california coast, including most of Oregon could "fall off" anytime, too.... We silly people simply ignore our own science, our own visionaries, thinking they're all nuts.....There's no need for a MARRIAGE, OR RE-MARRIAGE BETWEEN science, real physics, psychic phenomena, religion/spirituality and myths. THERE NEVER WAS A DIVORCE!!!!!!. Those who listen, see, and DONT PONTIFICATE, simply sigh, make plans to be prepared for such gigantic disaster quietly, and don't panic....we just pray a lot!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It shook New Zealand   It shook New Zealand Empty

Back to top Go down

It shook New Zealand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Earth events :: Earthquakes-
Jump to: