Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Male
Number of posts : 17
Humor : i laugh about my own jokes..lol
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream Empty
PostSubject: Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream   Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 4:55 am

November 10, 2007
MC Young

This is a recurring dream in Three parts. I no longer recall exactly what day it began so I'm just going to give a brief on a very symbolic and disturbing (to me)series of dream visions.

DREAM PART ONE

I saw a huge Tiger leaping out of the sea towards the east coast of India. It was actually the northeastern coast but I was unable to get the Tiger in the picture to rotate in that direction using my paint program. This Tiger was so large he took up most of the space in what is the Bay of Bengal.

Immediately following my seeing this first vision I saw a series of what appeared to be nuclear detonations along the India Pakistan border. This scene is one I've had several visions of earlier this year minus the Tiger. What is different now about these explosions is they continued on along the China Pakistan border.

Following these in subsequent dreams I saw tens of thousands of horsemen riding from china and possibly Thailand and North Korea. They seemed to be coming not for war but in response to the events along the borders. I only drew a few in the picture.

There was ONE LONE RIDER coming from the Northern Region. He was dressed in black wearing a black turban and his face was covered. This one rider was not a part of the others coming from the east. His horse was a black arabian and although I could not see his face I can tell you he was very tall close to seven feet and slim.

ILLUSTRATION PART ONE

Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream 071111.dream.China-tiger1

DREAM PART TWO

In this one the dream started out the same as described above. Only this time I saw a Female Lion staring intently from the Horn of Africa towards the Leaping Tiger. I also saw the LONE HORSEMAN from the NORTH who is not a part of those coming from the EAST. I saw him up close.

Very close and my sense is he is heading for Abadan and may be one of the Four Couriers in a dream I posted last year. That dream was about Mr. Amadinejad handing "Marching Orders" to these four men dressed in black astride four black horses. They road away in the four directions. In subsequent dreams they returned and were bringing their armies with them.

However, in this current series of dreams this lone rider from the north who is not with the others from the east is a very disturbing individual. I see him very close and then the scene pans out again. He appears in the vision directly after the Leaping Tiger but BEFORE the detonations along the borders and BEFORE the other horsemen appear from the East.

In further dreams as the detonations occur and the horsemen from the east appear, I see black clouds at first only in the wake of the LONE RIDER FROM THE NORTH; but then the black clouds begin coming from not only the north in his immediate wake (Kazakhstan? Afghanistan? I'm not certain exactly the area but it appears it is one of these two); but also they(black clouds) are coming from all regions from behind him and to his right.

To the EAST bright red clouds appear behind the thousands of horsemen coming from there. I continue to get the impression these are coming in response to the nuclear detonations and are not coming for war.

Then I see a huge storm over Israel/Palestine region with odd orange and blueish colored clouds with strange lightning. This I believe is connected to the Lion's Gate Dream where I see the woman entering the walled city and there is a dark storm inside that city. On the outside is the crying sad Lion upon the outer wall.

ILLUSTRATION PART TWO

Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream 071111.dream.China-tiger2

DREAM PART THREE

There is much much more than I am posting but I want to focus on the LONE RIDER FROM THE NORTH. He is the most troubling to me. He has an air of evil about him. Another thing I didn't mention regarding him is there are huge fires that break out as he heads towards Abadan or possibly Saudi Arabia.

The largest appears to be in the region of northern Syria or possibly Turkey? There is one in Iran along the coast of the Persian Gulf and another at or near Abadan. There is one in Saudi Arabian Peninsula also.

ILLUSTRATION PART THREE OF WHOLE PICTURE

Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream 071111.dream.China-tiger3

COMMENT
This dream is still on-going but there are some connections being made with the discussions among only three of us at the moment. I do not want to yet say what these are. I'd like to know what some of you all come up with.

Finally, I "FEEL" this is a TAPESTRY SORT of DREAM and that looking at it's meaning is very URGENT. VERY URGENT!

Now there are some personal things going on that have nothing to do with this dream so I may be feeling the "URGENT" as a result of this. Just to clarify.

I'm also getting a date with this and that date is November 19. I do not know what year. Just November 19.

For now this is all and as always comments welcome.

peace and God bless!
mc
[img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream   Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 9:45 am

Hmmm, there's China again. Thanks Eric for bringing this here, it's interesting to me....there is something to watch concerning China. The first thing that comes to my mind is...you know when the kids get really quiet, as a parent you know it's time to check on them, because they are up to no good? lol...I'm not sure how any of us can change anything on a global scale, but it is defintely time to check on China!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream   Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 12:46 am

I have been thinking on this series of dreams by MC, and the leaping tiger is a symbol utilized by the communist party of India on their flag. This is very significant. With the volatile situation now between India and Pakistan I feel these dreams are an indication of the violent unrest soon to be unleashed.

Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream In7dal10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream   Leaping Tiger...Three Part Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1