Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Earth Sentience, Gaia

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Earth Sentience, Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Earth Sentience, Gaia   Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 8:53 am

Greetings to you all, it is I, earth sentience, Gaia as you have come to know me ~ for others it is earth mother and for still others there are other names as well. Matters not what it is you call me by, as long as you call.

Sounds like the conversation you have with your own children, does it not?

For I do think of you as my children, but I say to you that with the abundant love I hold for human kind, and while you inhabit the bodies provided you by the elements of this earth, you are not of here.

You all have chosen your present life here, and the past ones as well, and some of you will choose to return again ~ but you do not originate here on planet called earth.

Many of you have experienced manifest lives elsewhere
and those of you who have not, still do not originate here.

This causes one to ponder, “Where then do I originate from?
I remember little else other than this life or this planet.”

I say to you that I did not originate here.
I, too am from what you might call a disembodied place, one of spirit.

And yes, I too chose to be here with you ~ and many others before you.

You yourselves while growing up found yourselves being educated in one fashion or another, did you not?
And as such you have become the wondrous adults you now find yourself to be.

Gaia too has had an education .
Earth sentience had to learn how to be earth sentience.
It was not given to me in a basket with a pretty neat bow, it did not come ~ poof!!! ~ in an instant.

Earth sentience has had to also be student, first.
This begins our topic for the evening ~

what it means to be student
and what it means to be teacher

You may have pre conceived notions that separate one from the other ~ but I say not!
To be student you are in process of learning yes?
And to be teacher you are in process of sharing what it is you have learned ~ one can not happen without the other.

Many of you, and I too include myself in this, often find your desire to receive the gifts of knowledge stronger then the desire to offer those gifts to another. I too have struggled with this at a time, and for a time as well.

When the process of taking in information stops,
either in the receiving or in the giving,
the creative process stops as well.
Yes, I said the creative process ~ for it is an integral part of learning.

And the learning and teaching is an integral part of creativity.
This is manifesting 101.
As each of you ingests information from your surroundings, you are as a vessel is, with presently a finite ability to receive.
When the information is released to another , space is made available to offer more to you.

Many things work on this principle.
Your money exchange works this way as well.
Now I know it would seem that there are those who seem capable of possessing more then some,
and there are in a way, however that is not to say that you are incapable.

Simply put, it means that you have yet to stretch your abilities.

The same is true of personal growth.
You too could choose to be a celestial body someday and be Gaia of another planet!
Seems beyond your grasp? I say not!
It’s a matter of intent and guided efforts.

But, we will return to closer matters a hand.
Last meeting we spoke of how earth human receives information, and how the body processes
this information. I would, at your pleasure, like to explain a bit further, if I may.

The light incodements that are received and decoded by the body carry with them a complete signature
just as if you were receiving a fax. It has a cover page and an address as to where the information last resided. I jest, but you get the point. This tells us what? That each message received is complete in what we wish to know about it.

It is as you are, it comes in a three dimensional hologram, complete to see from all angles,
~ top ~ bottom ~ sides ~
and with a direct line leading back to it's previous source.

Comparatively speaking, you may choose at some point to observe the things around you in your daily life and recognize the similarity. It’s no accident that you live the age of information technologies.

The closer you get to creating the original version the more you will understand,
and the better you will understand the self and its processes.
What you see around you in the world of today are copies of the real thing ~ limited copies at that.
Much like the first attempts at cloning, poor copies they were, and still lack the panache of the original.

So why is it there and why do you create these copies?

It is the process of humanity to remember.
To remember what it is you possess and how you actually function in the fullest of your being.
Some who are incarnate are remembering, and some who incarnate will teach those of you who paved the way, provided you have not stopped the process.
Those you have chosen to call ‘indigo’ incarnate with such knowledge already in place.

You will see ~ their spirit is already attuned to these frequencies,
and what you seek will be like riding a bike for them.
You are already aware how easily they pick up on computers and such
and the most recent of technologies... and how they already teach you.
I say to you there are those that come with the formula to show you the way to the original casting of humanity, and all that this holds.

This is not to say you cannot do it on your own.
The law of attraction will provide you with the necessary input for you endeavors ~ and as you practice be aware of the self. You will see the results.

Before we open dialogue are there any questions on the information so far?
I will take it that by your silence there are none. My, is the class quiet this evening.
Well I will assume that by next week that you will all be communicating with one on other with no need for the computers then ,Yes?

And will meet at a nice spot in the Greek isles!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Sentience, Gaia   Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 7:04 am

Good evening to you all, it is the earth sentience, Gaia
It is my fondest pleasure to join you this evening
You have puttered about the last few days trying to regain your footing, have you not?
It has been quite an interesting process to follow
Those that have ill-intent for the many here, have seen quite fit to place Boulders in the path of those seeking to make their connections, as it were.

Given our last engagement and topic of said engagement, you would have to agree that the purpose of that topic specifically would carry some merit, would it not?

Never the less, we find ourselves here again
New start, new beginning
And a new place to play as it were

It would be earth sentience desire to share with you a bit more on this subject, but there is another pressing matter I would like to attend to first.

It deals with the earth body and fear of the earth body. Many people for some time now (and I do not speak of just recent decades) have feared the end-times prophesied in the many written works of the ages.

Sought signs they have for hundreds of years ~ and found a few as well, signs that foretold cataclysmic events that would bring about the end of earth as it has been known

To date, there have been a number of human civilizations that have appeared and disappeared from surface existence
Romans
Atlanteans
Lemerians
And yes even those you would call extraterrestrial
Very large and prosperous civilizations they were and yet each has chosen a different path to walk now.

Some would say the Romans are around as present dwellers, but I can tell you each civilization has chosen to leave behind a few to continue the human experience here.

Many of the Lemerians scattered to the South Seas and to South America and Asia, and on from there.

Many of the Atlantians did the same throughout Europe and the like

Those who chose to leave did so of their own volition and those who chose to stay did so as well.

But I say to you in each there was a level of fear for unknown

Those who chose a path to disembody their spirit self…had to deal with fear of such an act, and those who chose to stay had to wonder where their next meal would come from and how it would be to find shelter

And to protect their loved ones. Few did this with the presence of grace in their midst.
And rightfully so. It has not been the human experience to be devoid of fear. Nor has it been the human experience to be devoid of the seeking mind, either.

It has been your seeking minds and your seeking spirits that have brought you here to know truth.

Truth to dispel fear
Truth to plan

Because of course one must know the right place to be in cataclysm, should they not?

Certainly not at the base of the next volcano or on top of the next great fault line
Or even in the path of the next great wave of water.

Dear ones, yes, there will be life-taking events here on planet earth and not just from earth cause
But a purpose these events have for all involved

Do you not think that when earth skin rips open from the pressure within this is not felt?
Is different fro earth experience yes,! But is no less a matter for earth heart to feel

Each fear of human is carried forth
In waves of energy
Each cry is heard to the very depths of the earth, to earth heart,
you are all cherished by earth sentience and as such your paths are cherished as well .

Earth changes are the result of collective consciousness reality, not just earth sentience
Humanity is in the throws of remarkable advancement in consciousness
An awakening of unprecedented magnitude
And as such requires new surrounded and new energies to assist such changes, for the betterment of all.

Multiple realities are forming as we speak to accommodate the multitude of desires of humanity
Multiple earths as well
You say how can this be?
One earth, one solar system, one milky way
It happens in multiple realities, multiple planes
And to accommodate shifting to these new planes of existence, some would gladly offer their bodies to have such an experience
Your time now has what you would call, “energy signature”
One that has yet to form a lasting respect for the diversity of others

There are certainly those of you who practice this thought pattern
And there are those of you who do not
And the majority of the earth human population are those who do not
This maintains a field, if you will, of denser energy that pervades human consciousness
One that can certainly be overcome, but at present is stifled in market shares and returns, and natural energy products, and drives two-thirds of human consciousness as we speak to one another.
Your realities are most certainly created by the thought paths you choose. To change this direction it will require much more human endeavor for the signature to change.

Have you ever re-invented your own signature, the one you sign on your checks, the one you pay your bills with?
There is identity to that signature and it belongs to you
And if you choose new identity you choose new signature to go along with it.
Which comes first the signature or the identity?
Simply writing a new signature does not change the identity
But new identity, one that is strived for, one that was earned through conscious effort of personal acts,
Will create a new signature and have lasting effects.

Are there any questions so far?

[Cattannia] well, I guess I do

[Twohawks] Please ask

[Cattannia] Earlier you mentioned moving and since I timed out I cannot read your original words
But you did mention not going places where there would be obvious problems
The base of a volcano

[Twohawks] You misunderstood, dear one
[Twohawks] The purpose of that statement was to instill in you the idealism that no matter where you are you create your own reality

[Cattannia] Right, that is how I understood it, then you brought up new identities

[Twohawks] Running across country to run from fears will only bring you to that which you fear

[Cattannia] Ok, that leads me to my question: I moved from where I am to find opportunities that are not where I was from and I found that however there was a huge price. Since I have been given another opportunity to move to another area where thee is an unknown and I’m wondering if the message was meant for me.

[Twohawks] What unknown do you speak of, dear one?

[Cattannia] When I moved here, there were and still is no jobs in my field where I came from

[Twohawks] And now a new opportunity has arisen?

[Cattannia] The price paid was dear, I don’t want to go into specifics, but the price has led to a new opportunity. However, this opportunity is for spiritual growth rather than income and I have hesitated to take it because it would mean dependence on someone else.

[Twohawks] I can tell you this dear one, if you are chasing your desires you are chasing your tail.

[Cattannia] That is where I am uncertain

[Twohawks] You are very capable of bringing to you exactly what it is you want

[Twohawks] You must ask yourself then, what is it you want?

[Cattannia] Thank you

[Twohawks] Truly without being certain of what you want how is it the universe can provide you with such?

[Cattannia] that is what the new opportunity would provide, the rest, peace of mind need to actually determine what it is I want. I have Too much stress to stop and think right now.

[Twohawks] Dear ones, it is to all of you I say this, you are your own Captain, you steer your own ship.
And where it is you end up is based on your personal desires or circumstances in your life and your responses to them. I must take my leave at this time, to you all I share my love and deepest desire for your continued well-being. We will speak again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Sentience, Gaia   Earth Sentience, Gaia EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 7:15 am

twohawks rings the school bell...time for class everyone please take your seats

twohawks [4:46am]: for those of you new to this experience I would like to begin by saying the energies of the earth are quite loving and quite benign

twohawks [4:49am]: for those of interested in class I would like to begin by asking you to close your eyes and drop your fingers from the board and take a few deep breaths

twohawks [4:51am]: I would like to ask that we begin by calling upon the energies of the earth

twohawks [4:52am]: I would like us to open up our hearts and begin to feel the energy Gaia begin flow into our bodies

Summer_Sorrows [4:52am]: Summer calls ---> the water, the sand, the air, the trees, and the terra firma!

Summer_Sorrows [4:53am]: lets all of these things come into harmony ---> one with the other

Summer_Sorrows [4:53am]: let us be at peace with our surroundings

twohawks [4:55am]: hello Dear ones and may I say this is an interesting turn of events

Summer_Sorrows [4:56am]: Whatever do you mean?

Summer_Sorrows [4:56am]: turn of events?

You [4:56am] [tell Twohawks]: Good evening, Gaia

twohawks [4:57am]: I would like to thank hose of you who have come here to speak to one another only to find your chat has been given over to the likes of the one called Gaia

silyeone [4:57am] [says to Twohawks]: Good Evening Gaia

Celtic Cross Angel [4:57am] [says to Twohawks]: good evening

corin [4:57am] [says to Twohawks]: good evening Gaia

twohawks [4:58am]: a bit earlier, it was necessary to nudge the channel as he slumbered and prepared for the class this evening

twohawks [4:59am]: it is appropriate for the class to be here this evening for one very good reason

twohawks [5:00am]: the topic is about communication

twohawks [5:00am]: amidst all of the outer world conversations going on

twohawks [5:02am]: how is it one can begin to focus there attention when there is so many differing influences taking place

twohawks [5:00am]: amidst all of the outer world conversations going on

Maphesto [5:01am]: what about?

twohawks [5:02am]: how is it one can begin to focus there attention when there is so many differing influences taking place

Summer_Sorrows [5:02am]: hjgcvujvcjklgvckjg ,-- am i bumped?

Maphesto [5:02am]: k

Summer_Sorrows [5:02am]: Well since two hawks is not replying

Summer_Sorrows [5:03am]: I want to tell you all about some things

System Msg: magnoly has joined Lobby on Wed May 09, 2007 5:03 am

twohawks [5:03am]: how are humans capable of divine focus with all the noise

Summer_Sorrows [5:04am]: I was in the hospital for 18 days. I met some of the most incredible people

twohawks [5:04am]: that surrounds them

magnoly [5:04am]: howdy ?

magnoly [5:04am] [says to Kelly3]: thank you kelly ?

Summer_Sorrows [5:04am] [tells you]: my bad. i didn't know how this works

twohawks [5:05am]: it is almost as if they are asleep and need to be nudged a bit here and there to gain their attention

twohawks [5:06am]: this class began long before two hawks entered this chat this evening

twohawks [5:06am]: this has been the dilemma of spirit for some time now

twohawks [5:07am]: there are those that take time during the day to focus there attention to spirit and to the subtler voices

twohawks [5:08am]: but how is it that this communication can continue beyond the time spent for meditation and contemplation

twohawks [5:10am]: have those of you here ever tried to maintain that connection beyond your regularly scheduled programming

Pix [5:10am]: hi

You [5:10am] [tell Twohawks]: yes

twohawks [5:11am]: have you been successful?

You [5:11am] [tell Twohawks]: I think so, to a certain extent

silyeone [5:11am] [says to Twohawks]: No

corin [5:11am] [says to Twohawks]: at times

Celtic Cross Angel [5:11am] [says to Twohawks]: don’t know....

Kelly3 [5:11am] [says to Twohawks]: does this include astral travel?

medusan [5:12am]: is class still doing?

Pix [5:12am]: ok..mind if i sit in and watch?

Pix [5:12am]: topic please?

Pix [5:13am]: ?<becomes quiet and watches>

twohawks [5:13am]: there is a unified field of consciousness that surrounds humanity all of the time given to them

twohawks [5:16am]: it surrounds you, it encompasses you and it defines the very thoughts you posses in your minds at times

twohawks [5:17am]: would it surprise you to know that all thoughts are not of your own?

Maphesto [5:17am]: not at all

twohawks [5:17am]: the mind of humanity acts as a filter

corin [5:17am] [says to Twohawks]: not at all

Celtic Cross Angel [5:18am] [says to Twohawks]: nope

silyeone [5:18am] [says to Twohawks]: wouldn't surprise me

twohawks [5:19am]: it processes encoded light information to be assimilated into the working function of the body and it's many parts

twohawks [5:20am]: it also acts as a it also transmits energy into this unified field the same way it receives it

twohawks [5:21am]: as light incodements full of information

twohawks [5:22am]: each thought, you as individuals have, make there way into the field

twohawks [5:22am]: and are processed by others

twohawks [5:23am]: much of these actions taking place is simple banter

twohawks [5:23am]: but not all

twohawks [5:24am]: there is also information that is of higher vibration seeking to make it's way within the confines of the unified field to reach each and everyone of you

twohawks [5:25am]: this field may seem as a barrier at times
twohawks [5:25am]: but I say to you now that this can easily be over come
twohawks [5:27am]: just as an arrow is loosed from a bow with the intent of hitting it's target so can your thoughts be loosed with the intent of finding theirs

twohawks [5:27am]: and they do

twohawks [5:28am]: I know there are those of you who have experienced the cry of your child or the distress of a loved one

twohawks [5:28am]: and they were not in your physical presence

twohawks [5:28am]: have you not?

Celtic Cross Angel [5:29am] [says to Twohawks]: yes

Kelly3 [5:29am] [says to Twohawks]: you betcha

You [5:29am] :yes

corin [5:29am] [says to Twohawks]: yep

twohawks [5:29am]: you needed not have to pick up a phone

twohawks [5:30am]: or receive a telegram....or an email to know this

twohawks [5:30am]: you knew...with certainty

Kelly3 [5:30am] [says to Twohawks]: or even know someone is coming into chat before they do

twohawks [5:30am]: yes

twohawks [5:31am]: it is your attunement that helps this process to function at a higher level

twohawks [5:32am]: it is when you attune yourself to your surroundings that your awareness heightens

twohawks [5:33am]: every part of your body may become receptors

twohawks [5:33am]: for they already are

twohawks [5:34am]: do you know that the feet receive signals all the time from earth mother

twohawks [5:34am]: no accident you find yourself barefooted in the times of warmth

twohawks [5:35am]: it feels good

twohawks [5:35am]: and it is the love of the earth that you are feeling

twohawks [5:36am]: why are there those who chose to let their hair grow to length

twohawks [5:36am]: it is a receptor as well

twohawks [5:37am]: all living aspects of the body bring in information presented to you for your approval or dismissal

twohawks [5:38am]: and it is a bit of sadness that I say to you there have been many a wonderful message did not make their way into your waking consciousness

twohawks [5:39am]: for simple fact that the waking consciousness is a bit asleep

twohawks [5:40am]: and this evening we are giving it a nudge. Yes?

You [5:40am] [tell Twohawks]: yes

Celtic Cross Angel [5:40am] [says to Twohawks]: hopefully

silyeone [5:40am] [says to Twohawks]: YES

corin [5:40am] [says to Twohawks]: yes

Kelly3 [5:41am] [says to Twohawks]: wake it up baby!

twohawks [5:41am]: better a nudge than a shock to the system

twohawks [5:42am]: the channel was given in his nap as he was conducting class in another realm

twohawks [5:42am]: a nudge

twohawks [5:42am]: I was able to blow him up like a balloon with the energy of the earth

twohawks [5:43am]: he thought he was going to pop and realized he should be sharing class else where

twohawks [5:44am]: there are messages bombarding you all the hours of the day

twohawks [5:44am]: but to be discerning of these messages we must first begin to hear them

twohawks [5:45am]: to pay attention and at times to pay homage to them

twohawks [5:46am]: for they bring you that which you desire most

twohawks [5:46am]: and for each it is different

twohawks [5:49am]: I realize we started a bit late for class this evening and it was suggested that we keep the class to an hour. Which it has been. We were together able to see how easy distractions can hinder the very messages you seek

twohawks [5:50am]: and how static can effect your ability to hear to receive the very things you seek the most
twohawks [5:51am]: no accident that the channel was unable to enter classroom tonight

twohawks [5:52am]: it was for the purposes of bringing to light how challenging it can be to clear the way for the messages you seek and have called for

twohawks [5:53am]: it is not your lack of desire to receive that keeps it from you

twohawks [5:54am]: it is as if you called for the messenger and then you left the house

twohawks [5:54am]: or turned on the vacuum

twohawks [5:54am]: and could not hear

twohawks [5:55am]: or turned up the tv
twohawks [5:55am]: and placed your focus there

twohawks [5:56am]: every moment offers an infinite amount of possibility for your attention

twohawks [5:56am]: where is it you will place your focus

twohawks [5:56am]: and with WHAT

twohawks [5:57am]: the tools are yours Dear ones. Do you wish to use them or do you wish to let them sit on the shelves and collect dust?

twohawks [5:58am]: they are perfectly good tools, purchased at the very best of stores

twohawks [5:58am]: high quality they are

twohawks [6:00am]: you have been fashioned with the likeness of the All, as was your desire

twohawks [6:01am]: and with the all you may be attuned

twohawks [6:02am]: again I say where is it you wish to place your focus and your attention

twohawks [6:01am]: and with the All you may be attuned

Kelly3 [6:02am]: so are we able to ask questions?

twohawks [6:02am]: again I say where is it you wish to place your focus and your attention

Kelly3 [6:03am]: on Jesus

twohawks [6:03am]: for this time dear ones we have exceeded our allotment for taking up the space in a public chat

You [6:04am] [tell Twohawks]: Thank you so very much, Gaia

twohawks [6:04am]: but we will gather again and the class will be available

silyeone [6:04am] [says to Twohawks]: Thank you Gaia it was a pleasure. Once again

corin [6:04am] [says to Twohawks]: yes, thank you Gaia

twohawks [6:04am]: I take your leave and be at peace dear ones ...but not asleep

magnoly [6:05am]: Thank You Gaia ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Sentience, Gaia   Earth Sentience, Gaia Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth Sentience, Gaia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Spirit :: Channeled Messages-
Jump to: